3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z.V.A 18.04.20 09:34 am

Far Cry Platinum (Far Cry)

http://www.farcryplatinum.ru/
142 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 18.04.20

This is a mod or a online game? (the latter does not approve of)

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

The first trailer for ... demonstrates his ability, his artistic vision and game strategy...
It is... But where is all this in the trailer? I saw only fancy graphics and models from the Delta Sector, although the most interesting would be to see the gameplay.

PS: I thought in one of the shots of the trailer that the texture of the concrete wall glitters like spekulâr. If there really spekulâr, it is better to remove it at all, but something very much looks unnatural.

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

GenryBlack
And that's okay. Success in further work!

d
denk28 18.04.20

and you'll be doing something like a DLC to Far Cry Platinum ?

d
denk28 18.04.20

I just meant the mod to mod (for example another mission and a new weapon to what is in the fashion will be)

d
denk28 18.04.20

of course I am . personally, I'm glad that the game is still popular and I am glad that it is out of fashion.

d
denk28 18.04.20

how is the development of FCP ?
missions the single will be more than 10 ?
there will be a new technique ? (for example : boat on an air cushion)

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack
A lot of new technology
te there is a chance that you can get a helicopter ride ?

really looking forward to the release of FCP . You could do it.

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack
interesting.
but is there banana trees at every step ? and how he will get (some of palm tree 20m in height) ?

J
Jackson[x] 18.04.20

Judging by the video some kind of idiocy, and even if the multiplayer... even the bottom.

J
Jackson[x] 18.04.20

Well, I didn't like some kind of insanity. Saw Delta Sector (like called) mod? Here it is graphically cool, but also sad.

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

Jackson[x]
Well, it's still alpha. The trailer purely for the graphics, as I understand it.

GenryBlack
If I remember correctly (if not correct), Delta Sector was dismal here's why:
- badly configured AI loved just standing in one place during combat, averse to teamwork.
opportunities the player had little - no flash, no dimouse, trunks too little, the system binoculars-radar was removed for nothing.
- absolutely no story, even the most simple. When I played, even did not understand why somewhere to go, and who and what is shooting at me, and who am I do and where I am!
- awkward weapon, and swinging on the go like crazy.
- the levels are mostly linear, flat... Such a nice setting disappears.

In short, it is a common sight in Delta Sector. Go along the narrow winding valley, around tall grass, grass and grass that are trying to look out for standing column of enemies. Regularly on our soul visited by the helicopter, which need to Bang a couple of times from an RPG.

The setting is the only bright side to the Delta Sector. And the music, but she was there only in menu and in subtitles.

J
Jackson[x] 18.04.20

GenryBlack
What is not depressing? -Blood is weak on UE3 to transfer?

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack
A voice in the Platinum be ? (although this is optional)
there will be new types of enemies ? (same raptors from the screenshot in the topic of jokes or robotics)
there will be Easter eggs ?

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

The main thing is to play well. And the voice acting, new enemies, etc. - this, I fear, too bold for the Amateur draft. Let it be no frills, but tasteful. As the saying goes, less is better.

J
Jackson[x] 18.04.20

GenryBlack
Not weak little we've got another engine if that-Oh Yes please! Any other more or less modern engine move Blood. First you/you'll be famous for centuries, and secondly, just a very good thing to do.
People who tried it say the problem is with the transfer of artificial intelligence emerges.

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack
yeah... already the responses you can determine what mod is SOOOOO COOL.
And lastly - whether in a single carrier ?

J
Jackson[x] 18.04.20

whether in the single carrier-Anyways he's needed! Better robots, and zombies add

J
Jackson[x] 18.04.20

GenryBlack
They caught up with) -Well, it's main official website like writing.
So with blood is not an option with the transfer?

J
Jackson[x] 18.04.20

Heh, with budget I'll do it. Out to Duke, the dialogue is screwed while the gameplay remained unchanged, turned out great! Not that Researchread, then was bullshit, and now the same thing.