3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z.V.A 18.04.20 09:34 am

Far Cry Platinum (Far Cry)

http://www.farcryplatinum.ru/
142 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackson[x] 18.04.20

Here you Farkray the idea of doing? I doubt that there are all the financial plans you have. Why Blood can't do the same??

d
denk28 18.04.20

So . A wave of questions number 2 :

Will there be missions where the PPR. the time SG loses a weapon (like a dam that is absolutely nothing) ?

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

...And anyway, what will be the gameplay, in General terms? Just like in the original, i.e. the tactical element and scope for action, or more boots and cold?
How many will be open spaces and closed spaces?
How the premises are branched?
How the locations will be similar/different from the original?
Will there be new soundtracks?

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack

when I looked at the screenshots I was not in the original colors were very saturated , but you could do even more saturated .
+ 10 unique.
such beauty I have not seen. so another +10

and continuing the theme of questions :

The Platinum will be familiar with from the 1st part characters (Crowe , Doyle , Jack, etc.)

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack

well, we can travel , and can developments of Platinum occur before the events of FC ? then he just commando and Krieger only begin their experiments .

d
denk28 18.04.20

well then, Jack as head of spec. the group which was sent to sweep Tonel (if you will) from trigano .
his group accidentally find myself in such a position that begins to wander tonely and in the end he is left alone (surviving)
something like that .

d
denk28 18.04.20

well, it's one of the options ))) (because judging by what we have from him the whole game, I heard he's going far in this without
reason back )

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack
WOW (sooo reminded of the movie Resident evil 3)

d
denk28 18.04.20

by the way, on the topic of Apocalypse as the story in the world gets tens of thousands of traganou when they sit on the island ? by swimming to the mainland , they die from the water . virus - I. V. only . (successor to Krieger vaccinated from grip ))))

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack
and how will it be implemented ? will anomalies like in Stalker ?

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

GenryBlack
The screens are beautiful, no doubt. For the graphics you see will not rust.

The gameplay will be finalized closer to reality.
The main thing - do not overdo it. You can find out what exactly is realism?

Open spaces will be a lot.The premises are varied.There will be several options for passing)
So, like in FarCry. Great!

We want, the atmosphere has not changed much, so to change the music probably won't.
Well, the idea of the authors is sacred. )) But if anything, I'd like to hear music. the background, which are available in editor, elements are arranged in their original order. This was done in the maps of the Devil's Coast and Outpost 22 - sounds like a new, original, fresh, but also in farcrys.

The maps in the game are very different. Snow,Desert,Forest
Oh, that's me! However, no idea how a bunch of landscapes you can cram into one whole story with one GG, if the case is not in the distant future.

By the way, about the plot. I understand that the main part of the work you have already behind us (once made by 61%). But the plot, as I understand it, still undecided. And, sobsno, how so? And as if you do levels, features, etc.? After all this, in theory, is defined as the time plot.

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack

but that does not mean that gg will be from 2 bullets to fall ?

t e you will have a system like the one that was in the Chernobyl missions in Cod 4 ? depart for a couple of meters away from the route and death ? (slow and painful)

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

GenryBlack
If you hit the enemy that hit, he immediately falls.
Clear. This, of course, complicates work on design locations... the Main thing - that the gameplay did not work the next Delta Sector.

Good luck working on the mod. Once it's ready, will certainly check out. Jet Ranger out.

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack

by the way you link the desert (climate), snow and subtropical Islands ?

time, the story is not complete here's my version : Jack with special squad (about which wrote above) is sent to the North to search for one of the laboratories Krieger (which mercenaries Mr. X who continues the work of the late chief to (griger's dead, but scientists, mercenaries and so on left) after he searched it and learn that experiments to create Draganov done - he knows I was being grabbed when she tried to get into the South lab. (which in a desert island) And among the CIA mole who warned Jack about Jack and led (but if they grabbed it to take not so easy) . On a deserted island he saves led and she rasskazal him that Mr. X went to the archipelago from which they barely escaped a few (months ago). There they will find the answer to the question of who he is and how to stop the Apocalypse . Already in place without telling anyone (CIA mole), they fall into a real hell : tragedy all types of destroyed labs and bunkers . in the end they find the mister , kill it and from documents studies learn about another virus which will destroy 1 , but the problem is that he is in the lab on the very dangerous island (the name they invent themselves) and they go there (after contacting the CIA, and knew about the fact that the mole is caught and they arrive with a couple of Marines) there, they sneak back into the lab grab trigonomic (name of virus) and run to the Bank t to they security system found out our friend in the face and start the timer after which the island will be nothing left.

a lot of paperwork and errors , but that's how it would be possible to link the story between the Islands.

continuing the theme of questions : raptors of Platinum will wage war with trigene ? (competitors) as in the archive (only there are mercenaries with trigene)

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack

And the T. Rex will be there ?

there will be a new kind of triguna ?

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack

be aliens ?

levels will be in the style of horror ? (that time and adrenaline galore)

the Platinum is all-terrain hovercraft ?

the wave of questions no. 2 to Far Cry Platinum over.

G
GDFrost1.4 18.04.20

I certainly understand cryengine 1 and all, but why do you not take resources from crysisa 1? There's even graphics for nicer and I think there will be at least some realism.
I have 2 question, will bow, as it was in the 3rd Edge Lights.
And the 3rd question. Will be present in the game stealth?

d
denk28 18.04.20

GlasierFrost1.4

graphics are not important , and in this game it is very good.
why are there onions what you think with a bow to kill the fat man ?
in this game stealth is required.

GenryBlack

how is work proceeding ? (last post August 14) what size are the Islands ?

G
GDFrost1.4 18.04.20

denk28
I'm not talking about the fat man say, and even to enemies( this applies to mercenaries) to kill the quiet. In Headlights Edge 3 bow was indispensable for me.

d
denk28 18.04.20

GlasierFrost1.4

quiet for Troubleshooting is - sword .

Tragen

I agree.

question about fashion - it will be possible to throw a machete (for the quiet elimination of opponents) ?