3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z.V.A 18.04.20 09:34 am

Far Cry Platinum (Far Cry)

http://www.farcryplatinum.ru/
142 Comments
Sort by:
H
HBR7 18.04.20

Well the site is open already?

G
GDFrost1.4 18.04.20

GenryBlack
Yes, what's krayzis. I actually compared the with of Headlights Edge 3. The more I do not like krayzis.
Denk28
Yeah, well, I really look at that from a machete would be good. 1 Edge Lights he simply was unnecessary.

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack

after watching the trailer of the beta I came to the conclusion that this is what it should look like the 2nd Far Cry .
(by the way and the aircraft he flies or it can be controlled ? )

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

Watched the trailer... No idea how you manage to finish all in October. There is still a lot of work!

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack

something I your website can't find it. can you provide a link ?

H
HBR7 18.04.20

denk28 http://monolithproduction.com/home/#

d
denk28 18.04.20

HBR7

thank you.

d
denk28 18.04.20

and now October is on the way.
how ready is the platinum ? (percentages , if not difficult)
and if I have the original went perfectly , without glitches and lags at max , then will I have at max without (glitches, etc) to go platinum ?

and most importantly - alive project ? (last post September 2, and it's scary)

G
GDFrost1.4 18.04.20

I want to ask, HE can run, and then in the 1st part it looked like fast walking.

d
denk28 18.04.20

GlasierFrost1.4

um... he originally was able to run (on shift)

G
GDFrost1.4 18.04.20

denk28
Know what you can run, but this run was even not like.

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

GlasierFrost1.4
With a grenade launcher or a sniper rifle at the ready there, of course, does not run, because slowly and exhale quickly. But with some slight machine - quite briskly. And with a gun - especially the wind in ears whistles. Depends on the mountain or go up the hill.

This property is especially useful against grenadiers. For example, lie with snipey somewhere, and suddenly burned, and you fired the missile. Immediately snatch is heavy snipe some easy PP and running with shift, while the rocket flies.

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack

what did you expect ? this is one of the best games I have played. and as a fan , for me it is important t to rarely have such good fashion.

this is a side eefect from trigen serum which he injected himself in one of the missions ?

G
GDFrost1.4 18.04.20

GenryBlack
Can you at least show a 5 minute gameplay, I just want something to see. Interesting to know about the weapons, they will be more than the original?

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack
wave of question # 3.

health regen will be ?

you can beat the enemies with the butt ?

it will be possible in one of the levels to play as another character ?

will there be a weapon that kills an ice cloud ? (as Medusa from will rock)

the plot will be linear ?

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

will there be a weapon that kills an ice cloud ? (as Medusa from will rock)
o_o ??? What is exotic matter. ))

But I think I'll hold my questions until the next video. Alpha and beta too crude to ask questions about them.

d
denk28 18.04.20

JetRanger

well, it was just the in my vzgyad a cool weapon

and there was kilomet (shot zelenoy stuff from which the enemy - fat fat fat fat fat and exploded.

but Medusa is more realistic. jet of ice-cold nitrogen it is beautiful.

J
JetRanger 18.04.20

denk28
Hmm, interesting. But in FarCry campaign setting more or less realistic, that is, within the scientific fantastike. And Will Rock, from what you described, just wild imagination, like in the cartoons. Is Farkray, IMHO, incompatible.

d
denk28 18.04.20

JetRanger

well, there is mythology and all that . it is often called a failed clone serious sem.

so , the game is entertaining angels (in the form of babies) who are trying to kill you at the first opportunity, and so on.

d
denk28 18.04.20

GenryBlack

you wrote that FCP will have a multiplayer (or something like that) can expand on this ?