3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xss 19.04.20 10:39 am

Patch 1.1 + LAN (Need for Speed ProStreet)

The patch came out. Here-here should appear on the PG (added).

Who will deliver/will download, tell me your opinion about the improvements. Not faster, slower, if, etc.

ChangeLog
http://www.playground.ru/files/9783/
Weight: 230Mb

Vapros type whether to put do not ask! Read top Lord.
186 Comments
Sort by:
b
bodya.kz 19.04.20

to Eug79 :Space rocks! Super fun game just got better!
BU didn't!!her to the level of SFT ,as from Moscow to China!
litsuha from soft club this is the European version!!! if you haven't had any problems

D
DarkAgent 19.04.20

And this patch fixes the lag, i.e., the brakes become less?

E
Eug79 19.04.20

2bodya.kz: to Each his own, I played all of NFS, starting with НФС2, TDU played... worth it?. IMHO the Pro street the best in the series.
2DarkAgent: Subjectively, after installing the patch, the lag became smaller, although before that I have 1440х990 not particularly inhibited.
disappeared jerking + some of the tracks occasionally have missing textures - now everything is OK.

b
bodya.kz 19.04.20

I put the patch on the pirates.everything works just me singing wound 2 cars instead of 16,XS what it is.tried to play on LAN too mutor full,can't choose cars from his career(((

PS.then Eug79: I advise you to watch the TDU (at least just for the view from the cockpit)

L
LeXuS1980 19.04.20

bodya.kz same thing...

It must be so or we stupidly Nai****? They say if you want 16 auto - pay grandmother, download super-mega code and get 14 free!

G
Gradus-ws 19.04.20

After installing the patch, as I play full graph Telesecundaria-hang stopped, though now in some corners of frame skips with a strange texture on the pavement, but still nothing really has changed. But there's the catch, when I start the game with the trainer then when loading the track the game crashes). In General, the biggest disadvantage in Pro Street this office, in the race the long distance where need to stupid to press the pedal to the floor and pray so as not to fly beyond the track, to go to the cross impossible the keyboard as the joystick, I specifically for this occasion bought a steering wheel with pedals Thrustmuster, but I'm not much saved, because in the game it is impossible to rebuild the control as in TDU, in addition ProStreet game supports 3 modes of steering only 1. In General, something like playing. But I love TDU more!

D
DarkAgent 19.04.20

And when the patch installed, the game then should be written what version is the 1.1. I have this patch threw in the game folder, installed it, went to the game(coded 1,0), I will have to pursue a career and after that error SEND REPORT. Game pirates. Can who - thread knows what's going on..

A
Artemonio 19.04.20

DarkAgent

The fact that you threw it in the game folder instead of having to install it. Two times click on it not tried?

D
DarkAgent 19.04.20

2Artemonio
It was che, a new trick???
Well you read what I wrote?? For the gifted I this patch threw in the game folder, found....
By the way, after running the patch I get an error Missing or Invalid Registry/INI entry

E
Emilius 19.04.20

Can someone explain why no new cars? I mean the promised 16...... patch worth all the work, the track appeared, but machines are dumb......

H
HectaR 19.04.20

Please lay out, with a Russian license file README.TXT from the SUpport folder! I would be very grateful))

a
alexSAND 19.04.20

Downloaded from here ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/ps_booster1/dlcpatchrelease_iso.exe patch. I have a pirate apparently US(English) for ConEC installing the patch an error has occurred well, this is standard for Windows (Send / do not send). But the game with Nodvdfixexe start, even the glitches are gone. But when for example I download career speed race the game crashes what to do?

T
Tovarisch Ha 19.04.20

Share the link to the patch who works for the pirates and nothing crashes amps.

M
MaxBuger 19.04.20

to Elandir
I gave the above link no longer crashes

A
Artemonio 19.04.20

DarkAgent

Not well, is that normal? BEA I have read three times your message and not a word about what you established was not. And edit the message you must immediately then that would not present their claims for nothing. If your message was originally written after the words threw in a folder with the game you established I would not say a word.

D
DarkAgent 19.04.20

2Artemonio
You th, bullshitting me chtol???? I'm not one of your posts ever redactorial. I have sales there's no time to read what I wrote, because of Dial up. Wrote a message, sent and passed out. So no need to drive, pliz....

D
DarkAgent 19.04.20

2 mirag007
There need the original EXE
And where can I get, can you tell me pliz...

W
WarGot47 19.04.20

catch - depositfiles.com/files/2790682

D
DarkAgent 19.04.20

2 WarGot47
Thanks, I'll try...

o
oMG__wTF 19.04.20

installed the patch the game started to fly...sorry...I have to carry hard but for fun I decided to install no - DVD of version 1.1, all again earned, cars appeared (2 DC though ) , but what about performance change is observed either in terms of fps or in terms of the Frisians (though at me they are not nearly but sometimes still podklinivaet)