3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xss 19.04.20 10:39 am

Patch 1.1 + LAN (Need for Speed ProStreet)

The patch came out. Here-here should appear on the PG (added).

Who will deliver/will download, tell me your opinion about the improvements. Not faster, slower, if, etc.

ChangeLog
http://www.playground.ru/files/9783/
Weight: 230Mb

Vapros type whether to put do not ask! Read top Lord.
186 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anldrey 19.04.20

Put Patch 1.1, there were two options 1. Download the patch 1.1 (EU) (227 MB) | 2. Download the patch 1.1 (US) (228 MB), chose US (why? don't know, like in the game (I have pirates who do not know) gets a message supposedly call in the U.S. at .... number).

Put Patch was only in English. version and then immediately after installing the game, before the first start. Further in the store flipping cars only in both sides 7-nil units, i.e., 70 (drain them became after the Patch) only 1-7 and 70-63 , then everything freezes and the game flies, she flies often))) but here persistently, not che does not help, and graphics on at least twisted etc. choose the 8th car I and desktop))) Maybe try to put the Patch EU ?

And I can say that the Patch I liked, and graphics quickly flew, and nitro from the start not to cut in just a few seconds or only at the second (I still do not understand)

Damn I racked up $150000 a decent car to buy not scroll through the entire list!!! fuck!

a
alexSAND 19.04.20

the same situation that Анlдрей :)

o
oMG__wTF 19.04.20

Анlдрей
put but - DVD version 1.1
I have to fly with the error stopped..by the way put the patch identity 1.1(US)

V
VS2006 19.04.20

Of all thank you for informative comments... Subtracts them I installed the patch the first time thus:
1. Pulled the patch for version US/Retail
2. Zamanl patched. exe file (NoDVD 1.0) on the original (NoFixed)
3. Installed the patch
4. Replaced the original. exe file (NoFixed) on patched. exe file (NoDVD 1.1)
5. Started the game... saw a post about gratitude for skazaniya patch and old that will add two tracks and two cars)))

Z
Zalmanoff 19.04.20

VS2006
So Yes it works, but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cars new should be 2 and 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have all the same. The people who put the patch on the US version and have unlocked all the cars?

Z
Zalmanoff 19.04.20

Dealt with the machines, they should be only 2, the rest are put separately, just where to get them?

]
]NG[MasterEvo 19.04.20

2 or 16 cars try to enter the code UNLOCKALLTHINGS in the game menu and add a couple of wheelbarrows in the lounge + you get into the garage a couple ))

a
aleksuv 19.04.20

Delivered yesterday, all OK. but not with first time established. Did everything as said before. Replaced the EXE on origialnuyu installer, as it gave an error about ini file, clicked continue And went to install. After the game she gave thanks for the patch. To notify me of changes.
The game went softer. Really gone jerking. As it is faster everything has become.
But again let me remind you, I have worked after the second installation. Why it happened I do not know. Can something not so made. Maybe just the original EXE did not stand up.
P. S. I Installed a version (US/Retail).

s
starscream107 19.04.20

I also put a patch... the game became a bit smoother, but the cars before the race, still twitching, and crashes after every completed race(crere and weekend), plus the only one VEYRON and McLaren F1
maybe I'm th wrong set? Put American(Zonda) and it patch 1.1 dlcpatchrelease_iso.exe(US), no-dvd 1.1 I don'T KNOW WHAT the PROBLEM is, TELL me!!

V
VS2006 19.04.20

Noticed a very important detail:
I have English version of the game includes Russian language localizer + separate voice Fomenko (Sovdepovsky).
So, after installing the patch 1.1 there were two tracks - Leipzig and some other (not enough time yet to travel on it)... Fomenko at startup weekend in Leipzig says phrases like: We started up in Leipzig, not in order to here it pokrushit... (literally do not remember - but that's not the point). Russian voice-the game version 1.0, so hence the conclusion: this track (Leipzig - 100%) more predusmotreny in the game 1.0 and announced it at the stage of release of the game, but for some (bourgeois) reason not included it in the release... same thing with cars... Why are there so many folders with different (the most tasty) Machinima, but available in the game not all! Of course you can say that at the time of release they were still not ready, but I'm inclined to believe that it is pure Commerce... I think this is their trick: they created cars, tracks, but some have blocked the release... then spend the type of tender among the sponsors, they pay the cash, and under their logo (in version 1.1 it would be Coca-Cola) comes an update with new cars and tracks)))

Bugs found in patch 1.1:
- each time you try warming up in the dredge - my Probes changes the color of the rear discs, the front axle has remained unchanged (1st attempt - native color, 2-nd attempt - red, 3rd attempt - no color) :D
- after two week-ends in Leipzig - I have the game crashed in Windows, when you restart, so they are completed before UIK-ENDA and the game started from the beginning, but all the cars that I got before that was left :D
- at the start of high speed racing - car rivals fell (from a small height - 1-1. 5 m)
on the ground. Note: trainers are not yuzayu... :D
the most unpleasant bug: save in version 1.1 you can forget about uploading this save game in the game version 1.0(((

2 Zalmanoff:
Machines can be added to 16 pieces, but the question that they will be available in the weekend endah never was... off.the website clearly says that after installing the patch 1.1. will be added only 2 new tracks and 2 new cars)))

2 NG[MasterEvo: After installing the patch 1.1 about the code UNLOCKALLTHINGS you can forget))) it does not work

A
Arturyanchik 19.04.20

to me the patch is not liked:(

D
Digrist 19.04.20

People can someone help???After installing the patch as I can not set the Russian language.And I got the CIAT,but it's worth the auto saloane 0.

a
alexSAND 19.04.20

And no one tried to start a new career, and maybe they can stop the game to take off (like the type in old saves of old old which with the updated game files does not fit)?

P
ProFfeSsoRr 19.04.20

I have a pirate from HKZonda, I mean the American version. First, put the European patch crashes then put us, and he is also the type of some kind extenshion pack, or something like that, I was thanked for the purchase and said to go pick up from store free cars :) After that did the Russian-English-Russian (the registry files that is launched in that order) - returned Russian sound and all works perfectly :) I am Glad that now 1680x1050 is not slow, and before inhibited. But fraps had to pump the last older game doesn't start.

W
WarGot47 19.04.20

Professor, I do not understand how on your komputere this game launches, but you have about a resolution of 1680x1050 say... :)

t
the_free_painter 19.04.20

And how do you know English or you have the European version?

W
WarGot47 19.04.20

heh - English and European it is the same thing;)
version can be viewed in the registry:
start/run/regedit
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREElectronic Arts\Need for Speed ProStreet - watching region

N
Norris 19.04.20

est' save game 100%,i gde est' eti 16 mashyn...
poprobyval, oni nemnogo laganutye,prosvechivayutsa...
vot toka sait nepomnyu....

s
samuel_mdb 19.04.20

How to start LAN game prompt. Cheto I can not find where it is cut.

A
AlfaX 19.04.20

You come in C:\Games\Need for Speed ProStreet\ONLINE\ and run launcher.exe

PS to Snap them all for the patch the fps is at 30 frames as new , and it's on 2x 8800