3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xss 19.04.20 10:39 am

Patch 1.1 + LAN (Need for Speed ProStreet)

The patch came out. Here-here should appear on the PG (added).

Who will deliver/will download, tell me your opinion about the improvements. Not faster, slower, if, etc.

ChangeLog
http://www.playground.ru/files/9783/
Weight: 230Mb

Vapros type whether to put do not ask! Read top Lord.
186 Comments
Sort by:
S
SKELsup 19.04.20

Put the patch and nosd http://www.playground.ru/redirect/ifolder.ru/4846996 then without typing anything in the game (if already injected cheats - hung up)))) i.e. a new game start prior deleting saves)))). Oh, and who complains about the patch I assure you, you simply hand curves I have all the rules. No brakes, no missing textures, etc.)

A
Ak_87 19.04.20

Thanks, the prices are corrected! Otherwise, everything without problems!

R
Ragno 19.04.20

patch like the rules there is nothing I Neupogene version of the game I got the first pirate came out
that is the only problem I have 2 cars seat Leon and hemicuda road runner
how to do to open the others out there I looked there kanengiser McLaren of Veyron but in the game they nepokazivaet))
please help to display them in the game)))

k
kamaz360 19.04.20

with that patch it will be possible to connect to Internet to play?and how do I know which version of the patch to download?

V
Vladir 19.04.20

2 Ragno
There's no need to enter codes opening additional cars. And by the way here's the problem... They don't work!!!

S
Sorrow Soul 19.04.20

Hey all, I have a question:
Can somebody say exactly which patch needs a pirate(US), bought Pro Street'y, and finally it is not clear, I Retail's downloaded, not downloaded. A GIANT thank you in advance.

V
VeNoM225 19.04.20

Which version of the game on Sovdepovskoy litsuhe?

111111112222222222 19.04.20

The people I have licensed the Stretch, I bought it back when it only license appeared I then put a few patches on it and it worked for me but the damage model in General fiction in the settings I saw all kind of rules it seems to me that this is from what I netot the patch set since before the patch everything was normal, so I decided to install it again, and what I need patch for this game ?

V
VeNoM225 19.04.20

Softklab seems so at the moment not released a patch for prostrate. Fix me if I'm wrong!!!

p
p0cik 19.04.20

Yes indeed the patch is great,the game began to go much faster,I have a 71 car but the witch was added after the patch in the showroom are 0,ie at the beginning of the game, I take a free McLaren F1,and so on, tell me how to fix it and do the 76 cars

p
phan2m 19.04.20

at startup, before showing the video - out! in Windu (I have Vista). (maybe it's in the video? maybe the checksum doesn't add up? XS)

anyways, already got ipate with the patch! version pirates. American. with a Russian voice acting (Fomenko). while putting the patches (and I have three days killed for everything) there was a lot of questions:

1. if the patch is placed, it changes the original executable to another??? (I he didn't even touch it)
2. if in the registry there where about stretch the thread that the game version 1.1??? (I have and hanging that 1.0)
3. which language to choose during installation and will it affect the lettering/sound?

these patches (even for us version) pieces of 3 different (at least (and there are newer (see here http://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/patches/NFS/))) and this is for the DVD version of the game
no replacement for the original exe, no installation but the DVD did not help.

while the patcher runs and does all the work as if nothing had happened (by the way, if you create an empty directory in place installed the game (a game folder rename), he also put in there patch! and you can even see what files are changed/added). anyways a complete mess.

put on clean version (with different languages at the beginning when you choose) and just over (and Savka deleted) - the result is the same - at the start of the flight (though not, in some cases, it didn't even show the first screen that says boot :) progress blah!)

to download file-patched Linux for a long time.

the result: a play 1.0
can European try to download?

MaxBuger'y
www.worthdownloading.com/game.php?gid=2635
the file with the patch from this link and from the Playground identical!

p
p0cik 19.04.20

phan2m 1.Pact of course changes the file but when I petchel threw the original 1.0 which requires a ROM and after the patch 1.1 also requires drive,but the executable is for version 1.1 Beres crack nosd and semester and all things
2.XS I'm not founded in the registry entry about the version of the WMS bad looking,but the game says 1.1 and the new cars,the track, noticeably into the game I this app.
3.I bet on English pirates, patch this www.worthdownloading.com/game.php?gid=2635 for US RETAIL crack I the sounds of English and so everything is clear

p
phan2m 19.04.20

Achtung26
and here it is. in the registry I still 1.0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREElectronic Arts\Need for Speed ProStreet\1.0

that is, I get that the patch works, but does not change anything... strange... will try again, but I've soared with this... and it's almost the end of the game. have to restart

p
p0cik 19.04.20

phan2m yeah that's where I looked but there are the settings and language a path to the game any reference to EA to update the path to the EXE,only Pro version of the game there's nothing there,so do as I do, it works one hundred pounds,as ostanovish the English version it does not run and change the EXE to the original and patches immediately.

p
phan2m 19.04.20

Achtung26

did :( nifiga not obtained. what is the size (in bytes) is the original executable? and what is the size in bytes it will have after installing the patch? and what size but a DVD? :) I think it will be easier to understand and that their versions have a bunch of different. well, just in case the size of the patch file?.. alternatively, you can compare the hashes :)))

A
Agamakus 19.04.20

Buy the normal Russian version of this Fomenko and patch rules will go

6yP6oH 19.04.20

Well, dick with it with this patch, the game and the patch has done one and same hands.
And LAN HOW to PLAY??? License Russian local game" for EA is access to the Internet for some reason...

P
Pushok 4790 19.04.20

Tell me pliz what to do.Who out of the game?how to choose a car from your career?My friend has the same NSF,those patches are,so he's got this strip with a switch between the machines and a standard career at the top right.A skill there and it is not!

P
Pushok 4790 19.04.20

Tell me pliz what to do.Who out of the game?how to choose a car from your career?My friend has the same NSF,those patches are,so he's got this strip with a switch between the machines and a standard career at the top right.A skill there and it is not!

G
GumbertG 19.04.20

Listen to how to know exactly version of the game - American or European retail or downloaded? The game I got from a friend, he took the disk image, the installation offers a choice of English or Spanish. In the registry says the game version is English (US).
Help pliz, and then the name of the modem, four patch to download in steam!