3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 19.04.20 08:44 pm

Witcher 3 vs Dragon Age: Inquisition (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

minecraft2002
it seems to me that now begin hash, but I'm on the side of those who will poop DAI, and say that these games are absolutely not the same level...
70 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 19.04.20

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in better times. Not a fan of DA, not a fan of TW.

b
b11zzard 19.04.20

The Witcher head and shoulders above in all respects, where these games can be compared. Played 100+ hours in Dai. 200+ hours in Witcher.

S
ShepardME13 19.04.20

For me personally, 55% to 45% in favor of the Witcher, although I love DA a little more, but playing both.

B
Buker DeVitt 19.04.20

Yes, because DAI and Wtcher 3 are both normal in terms of plot

S
ShepardME13 19.04.20

Booker DeWitt
Golden words!!!

B
Blade X 19.04.20

Me both its like.

S
ShepardME13 19.04.20

minecraft2002
You correctly noticed that the Wizards more side worked, and BIOVARS in some places cut corners, well, the Witcher did not hesitate adult content story to add to it.

d
djjack 19.04.20

ShepardME13
You pointed out that the Wizards more side worked, and BIOVARS sometimes faked

Yes, quests-the side, maybe not more, but is the number here? In the Witcher every side quest has its own story. Most of the side's better than the basic in modern RPGs. But in DAI, all three converge to the same MMO routine...

Grimscoff
As I understand You, the first time in 6 hours, too, wanted to sentence her to a severe uninstallo )))

d
djjack 19.04.20

minecraft2002
You most likely scored due to the fact that Zawinul on the first Loka of the Inner Earth that is started to perform monotonous effects. Try it purely for the plot to go, I think the opinion will change dramatically for the better

- the stamp, where do I start with the no preludes and intrigues say that I'm the chosen one and have to close all the rifts? Thanks, but in the 25 years that I play games, I have more than enough! Oh, and if my memory serves me, the new location in this semi-open world bought for influence points, which were given for the execution of the bundle quests in the style of bring me 10 skins and cut out 10 bandits, that is, without zadrotstva this story to continue to watch and impossible...

p
predator999 19.04.20

The author Yes, you are a brave man not afraid that the Witcher fanboi you are already preparing inquisitorial bonfire. As for the plot, there is controversial in Inquisition the only question is to whom to help mages or Templars, and the Witcher in General elections obdelila could even leave the standard people or scoiatael .

S
ShepardME13 19.04.20

djjack
Here we say that the Witcher is extremely well made and the main story and side, and Biovars lazy with the secondary quests. Otherwise, they could turn out so well.

p
predator999 19.04.20

By the way, sosdala the theme wicher vs Skyrim clog to clog the forum.

-
-Dismal- 19.04.20

Witcher 3 vs Dragon Age: Inquisition, What question - such and the answer, by rating ruScore -
The best games all genres on PC for all time The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 4th place (!!!) vs Dragon Age: Inquisition 127(!!!)

http://gamer-info.com/rejting-igr/all-years/pc/all-genres/

J
JUnnAmmED 19.04.20

djjack
- the stamp, where do I start with the no preludes and intrigues say that I'm the chosen one and have to close all the rifts?
In Origins, exactly the same happened,only why-that nobody complained.And it does not say - a character in an RPG will always be meaningful and important for a particular game/universe.
Oh, and if my memory serves me, the new location in this semi-open world bought for influence points, which were given for the execution of the bundle quests in the style of bring me 10 skins and cut out 10 bandits, that is, without zadrotstva this story to continue to watch and impossible...
Firstly the world is not semi-open,as you put it,as represented in the locations.As in Origins,and in DA2.
Second extra quests is entirely optional to progress through the story (unless,of course,explore all the locations,but not in the initial sidit).

L
LightHOwUSE 19.04.20

I have nothing bad won't speak about the Witcher, but the Inquisition I really liked. Actually, this game is exactly my idea of a perfect game for time where the aesthetics of a neat, convenient boevka and charismatic dialogue create an unforgettable pleasure from each mini-adventure, but it is almost never tie you to a chair. One of those games that looking to play once a week even, and especially not to get lost in the names, events and locations.

T
TimKar 19.04.20

minecraft2002
I agree with your first comment.

T
TimKar 19.04.20

ShepardME13
Hahaha, YES, too, there are adult content video was about how much fun the Bull xD. As far as I remember from варпа37 and SAHO VTune the most from this burn that just yet, and leads to some thoughts :D

Y
Ya Betmen 19.04.20

Damn still until DA 2 is not reached, although the Origins very much.

L
LightHOwUSE 19.04.20

minecraft2002
Of the Inquisition, in a Chateau d'Onter designed so that not every game so decorate)) despite the fact that this brand a secondary location, it is easy to miss, even) I saw a lot of love authors to your project. Because it was unforgettable to see these art galleries, gardens, vintage ladder, realizing that you didn't even try to impose, you found it yourself)

d
djjack 19.04.20

JUnnAmmED
In Origins, exactly the same as it was,but for some reason no one complained.
In the Origins of the plot before it was, and not so it was boring even at the time. In the same Mass Effect or KOTOR, you too, like, elected at large, but what a pitch! It's simply incomparable!

Firstly, the world is not semi-open,as you put it,as represented in the locations.As in Origins,and DA2.
- the world presented in the locations that are all closed and should be open - semi-open, in the same tomb Rider 2014. In the Origins he was also, Oh, and in Kotor, and Mass Effect, but there is nobody said that the open world and freedom of action, and then say - hence the claim, because the Witcher 3 the world is, indeed, open like the story!

Second additional quests are entirely optional to progress through the story (unless,of course,explore all the locations,but not in the initial sidit).

I don't see how you can pass the story and open the locations if they are open, roughly speaking, for the implementation side quest? Maybe I just not reached the time when influence points are not necessary and the whole world but the story open for the passage? But then, I'm sorry, I made it to keep the developers in this world, the side quests Diablo level 2 ))) by the Way, on Diablo 2 I was also reminded by the permanent spawn enemies directly behind, which is normally not allowed to even investigate something that's already been opened. Maybe I tried after Your comment again, but I returned the money for the game on the same day, and rock the pirates don't want to.

I want to say in conclusion that I do not argue - can DAI and not such a bad game in which I reached the junction, but the Witcher 3 from the start I was hooked and didn't let go until the end. Compare with DAI I don't have him on any parameter, because all he is much older, even (though why even? Priori!) in the study of the characters! Parity, probably, except that in boevka, which, however, the DAI is too much simplified and spoiled compared to DAO. And all this despite the fact that in the first Witcher, I generally did not play, the second was only about half in 5 visits, and books, read only in the shortest paraphrase Wikipedia, it is bigotry is not in principle)