3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 19.04.20 08:44 pm

Witcher 3 vs Dragon Age: Inquisition (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

minecraft2002
it seems to me that now begin hash, but I'm on the side of those who will poop DAI, and say that these games are absolutely not the same level...
70 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old_seemann 19.04.20

DAI has angered the situation with the mouse. Largely because of this left after half an hour of the game

P
Playersaharan 19.04.20

The Witcher. And the plot (or rather the script), and the characters and the world. Locations in Inquisition are beautiful, no doubt, but the filling is really miserable. As the characters in DAI, the most interesting of the Persians about a handful of GG - the rest are just mannequins with names.

V
VredniyMorzh 19.04.20

DA3 merged mediocrity, which is not catchy, nothing more, Witcher 3, if not a masterpiece, it is very close to that meter. The conclusion is that the author still has a very poor analysis or the aforesaid ordinary fat Troll.

G
Gidralisk 19.04.20

I was not playing, the WTO is not after lift-off, but reviews the Witcher 3 rulez

r
raverss 19.04.20

DAI is a lot nicer and the movements of the characters, as if to say, smoother or something. The Witcher clumsy and jerky and stumbles.

S
Shadowarm 19.04.20

minecraft2002
have written many times that these are two different games,read the forum!

t
this isnt weed 19.04.20

LightHOwUSE
And when I played, I got lost in this castle and got a half hour

M
M0f 19.04.20

Not good similar questions to ask.

S
Shadowarm 19.04.20

BlackNigerSofa
CUDA on

L
LaOladaaaaa 19.04.20

NO, BOTH games in the standings, one big and beautiful world, in another world too big and even more beautiful, but there is a relationship between the characters, the other not so much, it is inherent story, to challenge these two games can go on forever, but to play better at both !(after all, they are both excellent)!!!!

N
Nohchik1ant 19.04.20

minecraft2002
My biggest disappointment in games that is DA:I,and I hoped it...the plot is not bad,but something not so smoothly.
The final battle epic?if you're talking about cut scenes, with dragons Yes,and the fight was also a disappointment.(IMHO)

S
Stribogg 19.04.20

Well, figs with them, future cons)) DAI is impossible to compare with the Wild Hunt. All the same what to compare in the world of cinema Resident evil with Walking dead :-)
Personally, I probably still have grown out of these are children's games like DAI... Especially after meeting with the Wild Hunt. One thing I will say movies and video games can be perceived in different ways--- with a beer in one eye to see/press the buttons, or to fully immerse in the world of the film/game. Here is a purely personal matter. If, however, fully immersed, in DAI, located just not in that. From the beginning the game clearly gives to understand that all this is just a picture in the monitor. I may not have reached what is cool the plot, and just not have any desire at all where there to go.. And the Wild Hunt-- to get, but then there's Novigrad, kaer-Morhen and Skellige is ( the White garden)..
Ah, Yes.. Even just well, I could not bring myself to look at Hib DAI which is in back hanging what is just cartoonishly huge sword... devil McRae some, really)))

D
DarKDeZmonD 19.04.20

As for me , TW3 more addictive
In DA:I from power could play an hour and a half , maybe the plot really is better , but the gameplay itself...

S
Stribogg 19.04.20

Grimscoff
Agree with all limbs.. the Evidence thereof is the fact that such topics arise in the Witcher forums.. ( In the DAI forums like those, except that striking the similar blog in which the author clearly for the Witcher)))

But in General: I can only say, The Witcher 3 can only be compared to The Witcher 3
It is not in the similarity universes, gameplay, boevok, stories .. Such a comparison is rough and technical, the more that haters even tried with Fallout 4 a Wild Hunt to compare.....

S
Stribogg 19.04.20

Grimscoff
this is the essence of human nature))))

B
BioGen 19.04.20

It should be clear that I am for the Witcher 3 in 2015, it surprised me compared to the Inquisition and its boring gameplay

S
Stribogg 19.04.20

Grimscoff
Even as being.. very subtle hint - then with the same Versus a brotherly the country has practically died..

T
T.T.G 19.04.20

Perhaps Gerasim, for the Inquisition seemed to me a blatant feces. However DA bent after the second part.

V
Vosstavshiy iz ada 19.04.20

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in better times. Not a fan of DA, not a fan of TW. / Insanity Nemer thriving
If the author has created to your theme in the category of DAI.Those fans, it would be better supported in this theme

R
Ryogi Shiki 19.04.20

support post , which wrote that both its like

but the difference in output six months , and that is saying something