3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 19.04.20 08:44 pm

Witcher 3 vs Dragon Age: Inquisition (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

minecraft2002
it seems to me that now begin hash, but I'm on the side of those who will poop DAI, and say that these games are absolutely not the same level...
70 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playersaharan 19.04.20

minecraft2002
Mostly they are terribly klishirovannyh and uninteresting.

M
Mantykora 19.04.20

The point of all these comparisons?
First, let's start with the fact that for all of us the mentality of the Slavic fantasy closer, but none of the Slavic fantasy, will you give better than its native speakers, namely the poles of the Project are.
Secondly, the world of the Witcher - based on the usual middle ages, but the world of Fallout a nuclear post - Apocalypse world as a DAI - invented fantasy, combined the plot with the Apocalypse. In the Witcher the Apocalypse too, but it takes 5 minutes of plot, and the hero of the game has him a special relationship.
Third, Geralt, of course, special, but not a superhero who decides the fate of the world and around which everything revolves. As for DAI. In Fallout I don't know... Well, Geralt has a real identity outside of Witcher 3, most of which players, and they know not having the game. DAI and Fallout - the hero only imitation of the past.
In the fourth schedule? The Witcher is prettier and more natural, the characters Express emotions, which believe. Fallout disappoint, rye rubber, and DAI - and released long ago, and faces some pretty nasty.

On what basis do we compare games? One genre - RPG? So what? At the same year? even funnier...

Stribogg
The Witcher can be compared only with the previous games in the series.

T
TimKar 19.04.20

Mantykora
The graphics in the Witcher are more beautiful than in DAI, I laugh. One grass with trees in the Witcher are worth, the first patches are just unreal misery.

a
artera424 19.04.20

the coolest story was in dragon age original the other two are complete bullshit half the game left to play it would fall asleep from boredom, but with the Witcher at all in comparison is not

S
Stribogg 19.04.20

Genom94
I also find it funny when graphics in games evaluated, looking at the grass under his feet))))

T
TimKar 19.04.20

Stribogg
What's not to look at, if it's everywhere. That is, by your logic, let it be one white texture on the entire screen, the main thing that the face was drawn and all?

S
Stribogg 19.04.20

Genom94
Stupidly took Google first tucked the screens. What is the problem with the grass in BEFORE, and what is the best grass in the dei?

Spoiler

T
TimKar 19.04.20

Stribogg
Zoom in on the camera and see from a distant it more or less looks like. And if you carefully read my comments, you would see that I wrote about the first patch. And then zoom in on the camera in Inquisition and you will see a huge difference in drawing. The screens failed, it was necessary where more grass.

S
Stribogg 19.04.20

Genom94
How wonderful that the Inquisition well-drawn grass! Immediately you need to definitely give her all the prizes and first places)))))

T
TimKar 19.04.20

Stribogg
You have not suffered in the wilderness, we talked about the schedule, and you're talking about awards.

S
Stribogg 19.04.20

Genom94
No, my friend.. We talked about the grass)))

T
T.T.G 19.04.20

Stribogg
In fact, the maximum that can claim the vegetation of viscera 3 is the title of a downgrade of the year. How else to explain the fact of its best visuals in games five years ago with Amateur modifications compared to the searchlights.

T
Tim7472 19.04.20

I'm a Witch not played, but DAI for me, and so a failure on all counts, from the plot to the gameplay

M
Mad_est 19.04.20

Another controversy marked versus. Let me just say that at the chart(though in the Witcher 3 it and cut), animation, storytelling, secondary quests, bright characters better than the Witcher will be released. However, compared with the second part dragonage - the Inquisition made a big step forward, but up to 1 part - obviously does not hold.

S
Stribogg 19.04.20

Mad_est
Graphics cut clear why(( Maybe some day the Project will produce some out there, gold edition is exclusive to PC with same graphics..

M
Mad_est 19.04.20

Stribogg
It would be good, but if not, let him give the modmakers full-fledged instruments and their legacy. It seems to be on the official forum flashed this theme. The modmakers and the sea knee-deep, but there was the tools.

M
Mantykora 19.04.20

Stribogg
Oh, so let it be! When I first saw the video game jaw just dropped, and drool flowed))) By that time, maybe a computer update to all this beauty starts...

S
Stribogg 19.04.20

Tim7472
I'm a Witch not played
On good envy)))

S
ShepardME13 19.04.20

Genom94
I'm a little talking about something else.

A
Aleksandr Asadchiy 19.04.20

The author, creating a loud the least you could do is evaluation criteria of games to write. But it is not clear that comparison. Some grass, others a year, others pretty individuals

By sabzh. Let the theme author (if you had completed the Witcher) remember Sims 2 games. 100% sure that party members except the author nobody in the Inquisition can't remember

Triss, Jennifer, Baron, Emhyr van Emrys, Dijkstra, witches, Radovid, Vesemir, Keira Metz, CRIS and many others. Everyone has a story and everyone doesn't revolve solely around the butt of the Savior-hero

Incidentally, after passing the madly admired Amhara as Emperor. Even if everyone is against him, his right buried in the end BUT in the end he outplayed them all! And sever and chop off internal enemies parishoner and retained the throne