3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
djjack 19.04.20 08:44 pm

Witcher 3 vs Dragon Age: Inquisition (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

minecraft2002
it seems to me that now begin hash, but I'm on the side of those who will poop DAI, and say that these games are absolutely not the same level...
70 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 19.04.20

I do not know where the first part but after Inquisition I lost interest in this series. the plot of the game trivial evil has awakened, and the main character must do everything to stop the enemy the main Percy I was not interested, but the dialogue and later with a couple of funny. the fight will be miserable but it'll do. locations I think one of the main disadvantages of the game do not know how others but I like one big open world than dozens of small locations where there is absolutely nothing to do, but Yes, these locations are very beautiful. in the Witcher 3 gnomes, there is krasnolud and nicoski. DA, not a bad series but loses the Witcher at least in the story, the characters and the open world

A
AniSunrise TV 19.04.20

DAI - 2 hours of online time
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - play with the release to this day

S
SP-minus 19.04.20

one parody of online RPGs, another action with a big and interesting world, how could they compare

hehe one trash is another masterpiece

T
ThrillKill 19.04.20

Why compare shit with gold?

z
zhimipe 19.04.20

The Witcher = Dragon Age: Origins
The Witcher 2 > (a thousand times) Dragon Age 2
The Witcher 3 > (a thousand times) Dragon Age 3

A
Argo R 19.04.20

zhimipe
I would have written differently:
The Witcher < bit, but still worse than Dragon Age: Origins
The Witcher 2 >(several times) Dragon Age 2
The Witcher 3 > (100 000 times) Dragon Age Inquisition.
The Witcher is not because worse than the first Dragon Age, what's wrong, but because DAO is too good.
The Witcher 3 not because is 100 000 times better than the Inquisition that is too good ( although it's really good), but because the Inquisition is utter shit.

A
Argo R 19.04.20

Mad_est
However, compared with the second part dragonage - the Inquisition made a big step forward, but up to 1 part - obviously does not hold.

Strongly disagree!
The second part is only a little bad, but gognac, Yes ..the first is much better.
But the Inquisition is utter shit, in my top worst game of the decade the sentence for Biovar and my biggest disappointment in the gaming industry.
The second dragon Age was a masterpiece compared to the Inquisition.

v
vital3088 19.04.20

I agree with some opinions YES beginning one of the best games in its series . Played in all subsequent parts well, nothing much , but the Witcher 3 is another matter ,not to say that direct pissing all Lyashkov ,but its well gash . As for DAI not yet played , a friend will come and bring done and then view and while I'll refrain .

P
Prosto Max 19.04.20

both games are good but don't litter DAI

L
Lifariya 19.04.20

The side quests in the Witcher is better due to the fact that the Project of the third part came up with such interesting stuff as vidimce flair. Well, a couple of hard choices added. Oh well... to run on all the lands, looking for CRIS - not so super story DLC better than the main story. The wild hunt could be interesting to do.
DAI, of course, the effects are not so hot. But the pros, as always, the ability to create your own GG and difficult moral choices. DLC is also on the level: it was exciting to see several new locations. Moreover, in DAI the player learns a lot about the gods of the universe. And DA, unlike the Witcher, not the end.