3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wlados3d 07.10.19 02:41 am

Your impressions (Cyberpunk 2077)

I just love cyberpunk, and I hope that CD Projekt RED will not fail and will fit an adult game. I'm expecting a large open world, lots of quests and implants. I liked the new Deus Ex, but the world there were slightly closed and I was left a little unsatisfied. :)

What do you expect from Cyberpunk 2077? Unsubscribe in the subject.
121 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wlados3d 07.10.19

I just love cyberpunk, and I hope that CD Projekt RED will not fail and will fit an adult game. I'm expecting a large open world, lots of quests and implants. I liked the new Deus Ex, but the world there were slightly closed and I was left a little unsatisfied. :)

What do you expect from Cyberpunk 2077? Unsubscribe in the subject.

S
Saint Nerevar 07.10.19

Hope it is all right to implement a system of humanity from the same tabletop RPG. They say the number of implants reduces the humanity, the character of the Persian is approaching the robot. Want it in dialogs was displayed.

S
Saint Nerevar 07.10.19

Hope it is all right to implement a system of humanity from the same tabletop RPG. They say the number of implants reduces the humanity, the character of the Persian is approaching the robot. Want it in dialogs was displayed.

m
mir_trud_may 07.10.19

Expect nothing less than the Witcher 3. If the latter concludes the series about Geralt, the cyberpunk only opens the door and this exciting event, the waiting will create a new hit or not?

R
Ray_McCole 07.10.19

I hope depending on implants will change the appearance of Messrs.

m
mir_trud_may 07.10.19

Expect nothing less than the Witcher 3. If the latter concludes the series about Geralt, the cyberpunk only opens the door and this exciting event, the waiting will create a new hit or not?

R
Ray_McCole 07.10.19

I hope depending on implants will change the appearance of Messrs.

M
MCVovan995 07.10.19

In the new Deus Ex though, and the closed world but it is so atmospheric that it will be steeper than the majority of films on the theme of cyberpunk, but what about the new game from CD Projekt RED, I expect something very cool!!!

T
T.T.G 07.10.19

Early to speculate for sure.As you would expect).

M
MCVovan995 07.10.19

In the new Deus Ex though, and the closed world but it is so atmospheric that it will be steeper than the majority of films on the theme of cyberpunk, but what about the new game from CD Projekt RED, I expect something very cool!!!

G
Groksus 07.10.19

And what would you like to see the game.
Cyberpunk 2077

T
T.T.G 07.10.19

Early to speculate for sure.As you would expect).

V
Vlad_Epifanov 07.10.19

with the new DRM Denuvo

G
Groksus 07.10.19

And what would you like to see the game.
Cyberpunk 2077

S
Shiroichirou 07.10.19

Vlad_Epifanov
Irrelevant, asasasasas

V
Vlad_Epifanov 07.10.19

with the new DRM Denuvo

S
Shiroichirou 07.10.19

Vlad_Epifanov
Irrelevant, asasasasas

V
Vlad_Epifanov 07.10.19

Shiroichirou
you probably think that Denuvo was hacked?! I dare to disappoint you it is not hacked and bypassed due to HS of origin,so it is still relevant.
AZ-AZ-Aza-over

V
Vlad_Epifanov 07.10.19

Shiroichirou
you probably think that Denuvo was hacked?! I dare to disappoint you it is not hacked and bypassed due to HS of origin,so it is still relevant.
AZ-AZ-Aza-over

S
Shiroichirou 07.10.19

Vlad_Epifanov
Download honestly?) Yes, we host, if I think the game is worth the money, I'll buy it) and dragon age(though the price is too high and I've cursed and screamed pluvials, but bought it), the Witcher and cyber punk is no exception, also buy