3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wlados3d 07.10.19 02:41 am

Your impressions (Cyberpunk 2077)

I just love cyberpunk, and I hope that CD Projekt RED will not fail and will fit an adult game. I'm expecting a large open world, lots of quests and implants. I liked the new Deus Ex, but the world there were slightly closed and I was left a little unsatisfied. :)

What do you expect from Cyberpunk 2077? Unsubscribe in the subject.
121 Comments
Sort by:
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 07.10.19

It's possible there will be a change of day and night, and just the same night all this kiberpankovye atmosphere and style will unfold in all its glory...well, I would have made, in GTA works, then why not.

B
Beirut 07.10.19

1) I understand jerseys are the main sponsors and their wishlist will stand in the first place
2) the Theme of the place of action of the United States? and the poles know about USA, besides Hollywood cliché?
After all, the Witcher 3 went on the stories in Slavic folklore and for the market it was a novelty, such as the charismatic Herald or ivasyk who will change? on another American Rambo or transgender a patient with AIDS nigger? ( what is it now fashionable in America?),
also do not forget that all the characters of the Witcher was written in the books.
3) in fact, if there is a shooter at the poles there is also no experience and the game can be drained as an example of a vampire game where the talk seems interesting, but the fight is just a stone drags the game down.
While two rollers that have the game are quite different from the gloomy stashnogo 2013 to 2018, and therefore already at least changed the entire concept of the game.

PS And before you throw money at the monitor as you remember from the cult series fallout made sims and already sims 76
So remember that success is not always possible to repeat, is a good example dragon age.

B
Beirut 07.10.19

1) I understand jerseys are the main sponsors and their wishlist will stand in the first place
2) the Theme of the place of action of the United States? and the poles know about USA, besides Hollywood cliché?
After all, the Witcher 3 went on the stories in Slavic folklore and for the market it was a novelty, such as the charismatic Herald or ivasyk who will change? on another American Rambo or transgender a patient with AIDS nigger? ( what is it now fashionable in America?),
also do not forget that all the characters of the Witcher was written in the books.
3) in fact, if there is a shooter at the poles there is also no experience and the game can be drained as an example of a vampire game where the talk seems interesting, but the fight is just a stone drags the game down.
While two rollers that have the game are quite different from the gloomy stashnogo 2013 to 2018, and therefore already at least changed the entire concept of the game.

PS And before you throw money at the monitor as you remember from the cult series fallout made sims and already sims 76
So remember that success is not always possible to repeat, is a good example dragon age.

F
FobozZ 07.10.19

Remembering the teaser of cyberpunk is five years old and looking for a new video, it seems that two different games, from the old teaser breezed blade runner, and here palm trees, the sun, all colorful. But until the end will believe in the project.

F
FobozZ 07.10.19

Remembering the teaser of cyberpunk is five years old and looking for a new video, it seems that two different games, from the old teaser breezed blade runner, and here palm trees, the sun, all colorful. But until the end will believe in the project.

s
salopic 07.10.19

The trailer is great. I already think that this will be the cyberpunk, which I like. Because I never liked fantasy, but the fantasy world of the Witcher trudge.

s
salopic 07.10.19

The trailer is great. I already think that this will be the cyberpunk, which I like. Because I never liked fantasy, but the fantasy world of the Witcher trudge.

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 07.10.19

Some information about the upcoming project
the link to the video:

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 07.10.19

Some information about the upcoming project
the link to the video:

R
Rosgon 07.10.19

Standards

R
Rosgon 07.10.19

Standards

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.10.19

SkyraX
This is how GTA 6 but in the setting Cyberpunk but the first person with a lot of sharp detail and all of that crossed with RPG elements, and I'm the first person recalled Dishonored 2 with his style, well and accordingly the elements of the Immersive sim (with eng. — "simulation immersion") In General, it wakes the game, which for an open world can beat the Rockstar games, and even that should soon come. And Cyberpunk 2077 will be released on all platforms at once which can not but rejoice, to hell with this whole exclusive, CD Projekt RED is the best developer.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 07.10.19

SkyraX
This is how GTA 6 but in the setting Cyberpunk but the first person with a lot of sharp detail and all of that crossed with RPG elements, and I'm the first person recalled Dishonored 2 with his style, well and accordingly the elements of the Immersive sim (with eng. — "simulation immersion") In General, it wakes the game, which for an open world can beat the Rockstar games, and even that should soon come. And Cyberpunk 2077 will be released on all platforms at once which can not but rejoice, to hell with this whole exclusive, CD Projekt RED is the best developer.

R
Rosgon 07.10.19

But Reda will likely remake the game again 10 before release so this cyberpunk will be radically different from the latest release ( my opinion)

R
Rosgon 07.10.19

But Reda will likely remake the game again 10 before release so this cyberpunk will be radically different from the latest release ( my opinion)

7Rain7 07.10.19

I haven't had the first gameplay, let's play, say then.

7Rain7 07.10.19

I haven't had the first gameplay, let's play, say then.

M
MAX_x5.452 07.10.19

And we waited for so many years (
I'm in shock (((

M
MAX_x5.452 07.10.19

And we waited for so many years (
I'm in shock (((

K
Krrrva 07.10.19

In General, positive. Shooting dynamic and sure to be a very diverse and tactical. The city is very dense and alive, and when I saw the flying doctors, has arisen the feeling that watching a movie ) but the effect of wow was not. Have shown in fact is not much and many aspects of the game still in the early stages, so that zhdems