3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killername 07.10.19 02:49 am

Impressions of the game (ATOM RPG)

Well someone bought this creation? want to know everyone's opinion before spending the money.
80 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evpatiy Neistovyy 07.10.19

Karenna game!

A
AnDpomeDyCh 07.10.19

how to play if she folds, hangs and out of the game?

w
william1992 07.10.19

Enough for twenty minutes
The camera is up high it doesn't, poeia all the location you need it to fly, to find a gig.
Dialogue to stupor boring
Play on TV 32', and the interface text is very small

B
BIG_CrasheR 07.10.19

The first hours of the game spitting on Griffonia, a bad mechanic interaction with the environment, BUT. Reached the random quest with the wolfhound, where chose in the dialogue - look in your eyes, then continue to look in the eye, and the game gave: I don't know what you wanted to achieve, looking so intently into the eyes of the dog, and then he attacked You), And there are funny moments in the game abound. We will continue to see.

L
LoKKi_SKY 07.10.19

The game has gone! Direct shall we say, whistling))) Thought it would be one card, the very first, and then as you progress through the story locations open! Ask a lot))) the Weapons are diverse! A little humor is, different crank fall)) Like a pig in the head to samokat, etc.))) In General, to fans of Fallout and Fallout 2 I like)

s
stranjer8 07.10.19

The game is not as developed as Fallout, which is evident in the very first scene when the gg's at arm's length is Kalash, and he missed the appearance of the crowd of bandits and even take up the Kalash do not bother, when they appeared. And the choice of the player does not have to reach out to the Kalash and to die from bullets of bandits. The gameplay and interface of the game is a direct blueprint from Fallout. But the developer didn't even try to fix some of the shortcomings of this game mechanics. Prison-bydlyatskoy the atmosphere is annoying, and makes one wish, what would everyone like it was put in this very jail. The knife is certainly sharpening, and tea you on fire to prepare chefir drink. The portraits of the characters are annoying, it would be better if they were not. Interface copied from Fallout and modern screens are terribly uncomfortable. Upgrade your character or earn extra dough that would get in the first city, almost anywhere. Hunger and thirst in the already not the most comfortable gameplay mechanics - extra perepletenie.

But technically the game is made well. Looks not bad, on my bucket is not buggy and does not slow down. Considering that indie game developer can be commended by buying the game if she was interested. On top of all the flaws do not notice. But unfortunately only the beginning.

M
Morpheus2001md 07.10.19

stranjer8
And who's stopping to take in the beginning of the Kalash and shoot them. Here's an example:
Spoiler

a
alexpostal 07.10.19

Honestly was hoping the game would be longer..... Was really hoping:(

D
Dima Bogomolov 07.10.19

Dreams come true. Russian Falout / and it's beautiful.

A
Angelo4ekT 07.10.19

I will not describe in detail or to compare with other games, I'll be brief: this game will be Legendary =)

L
Leshiy116rus 07.10.19

everything seems fine ) BUT there's so much dialogue. much of the text. ufff. the beginning is kind of interesting. read sit. then vseee. sick of them already XD stupidly fast click response options but would not read it all) this is horror)))PPP

D
DrLobotrog 07.10.19

For me, as I just very much different dialogues diversified world. There are no identical people with identical dialogs. And talking with everyone, you can learn a lot about this world. And sometimes for shits and giggles. For example, remember the story about Vitya Gaidova and group Movies. References-it is just a lot not understand how there can be skipat dialogues...

B
BIG_CrasheR 07.10.19

Finally I passed this the Witcher 3 from the world of isometric.
The game takes the atmosphere, intensifying from the fact that is designed to dive in it, namely domestic player. This is reflected in the lore, dialogue, decent sense of humor and the sea plus one river Easter eggs.
Gameplay how gryat local dives connoisseurs: dalip developed yet JWA year and bylab konfeta. There are not enough mechanics shelters, squats-lying, placement of the Persians before the battle, normal, and most importantly, more functional inventory screen, more logical perks, garbage more than half, I'm not talking to teammates.
I do not understand those who wrote about short passing, 3 weeks passed, slowly doing quests, which are very good, even the find-kill-bring" this worked out on a f****camping, and do not cause irritation. The saves show about 100 hours, lying, in fact - 60-70 hours.
About the NPC that the enemies that teammates AI davena there is such stupid teammates still look. Example, cut down with elbow of RDX, true lies 3 round, behind him is teammate and shooting exactly to his carcass, i.e., he allegedly put the gun down and shot the stupid recumbent, class AI, such reflow just the car with the cart.
Overall a great, useful project that surprised ... waiting for the ATOM RPG 2.
PS, who said that cows are vegans?)
Spoiler

N
NightHawkreal 07.10.19

Funny way, the enemies themselves are adequate.

D
DrLobotrog 07.10.19

BIG_CrasheR wrote:
in anticipation of the ATOM RPG 2.
Definitely. Who would not say, but the game turned out. Let's see what's in DSTS else will.

N
NightHawkreal 07.10.19

Finally passed. Dual impression. At all. as if trying to make a parody of different postapokalipsisa. the developers forgot to make the post-Apocalypse. No, the dialogue, characters, quests, some interesting twists, but here the atmosphere is not felt, mutants what is superfluous (and some mutants in 20 years?) Strange cause devastation without any traces of this devastation. Mushrooms pulled frankly out of nowhere, as the borrowing of the Wizard of fall. Some quests done too clumsy, the fight where would be the moral choice. Yes the ending is messed up, the partners could poraznoobrazney to do.

The warhead is also not very good, the enemy of course sometimes try to do something, such as retreat and hiding behind obstacles. but mainly the threat. the fight usually starts face to face and he gets turn in the chest, while the gunners can be somewhat. so often shamefully run. But the partners are miracles of idiocy, not only that all tuples (I lost count how many times died from being shot in the head) so also except my grandfather is pretty useless, Fidel was useful to me only as an intruder. The dog would be good, but too frail. And here is the idiotic perk system.

H
Hydrolisk 07.10.19

Finally passed. I fully support NightHawkreal. Overall fun, but better not to look.
I should add that in the game is completely wasted stealing and stealth.
Stealth. It's like constantly running pacifca? And how to determine can see me or not? At what distance will see me? I'm not even sure does the day/night stealth.
Stealing is complete crap. Well, as was done, that theft was the entire inventory to make. The idea of stealing the character has on the little things to enrich themselves, then shake off the dealer and buy the right. And then... Barter? Fuck the bartering, I'll steal. In the end the money is needed to buy passage into the city, to rebuild your house and pay the fare.

Do not understand what for want of skill first aid. No, really, where is it used? I never found

Cartridges some shit in the game. The bolts like to craft, but the materials in the right amount of horseradish find. Rifle 7.62×54 which shoot a decent rifle for some reason persistently unavailable. But well at least on the corpses. And then brad, the man has a gun and a 7.62×54 in my pocket....
With the 9×39 most people the Vintorez another problem - they are selling only caught in very small amounts. 6х49 for the big guns not only in his makeshift basement can be done.
By the way about the basement. Shrenali I can't make out the junk ammo and get the powder from them?

The ending is the same surprised. Mushroom tryndel about the meteorite. And where is he? In the credits are silent. All right meteorite, but shrenali did not differ endings shoot all the mushroom and to persuade not to merge?

M
Mracoriss 07.10.19

Pirates played 3 hours. bought the game the Incentive.

waiting for 1.08 and the DLC is free.

B
Beirut 07.10.19

Mastered finally.
For the effort the boys can put a plus sign
The fight of course a full game, why not skopipastit the same fall or Jagger is the question of questions, bad crafting system, loot, even it is strange that the dialogue came out not bad and sadly I was not able at least to speak on equal terms with the same polychem first.

N
NEET 07.10.19

Morpheus2001md
not get 1 from a thug runs up and hits zamanali,to run from them or what?