3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killername 07.10.19 02:49 am

Impressions of the game (ATOM RPG)

Well someone bought this creation? want to know everyone's opinion before spending the money.
80 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 07.10.19

Incredible
Best buy, 499 rubles is not so much money to get a Russian fallout.

R
Rolemanser 07.10.19

AlexeyMC
Do not forget that playing the demo and not the full game. And the combat system Ala smart pause as in E5 or 7.62 in fallouta - no too if you please...

A
AlexeyMC 07.10.19

Rolemanser
I wrote, the potential is there. Overall enjoyed our stay. I have long wanted something like that. In 7.62 though, and pause, but flow depends on the speed, validity, etc., there is even the trajectory of the throw grenades and the shots from the grenade launcher is selected. A lot of the nuances in aiming, etc. About the gun, parts sales do not say, here it is in my opinion even the original Jagged surpassed. And to modify your barrel, it's finally almost the best that there is in RPGs. Even in the same Westland 2 lots of options, though a level in fact. But I wonder the same...
More of the very boevka, lack the ability for what is right to do, and a badge, how many ml will take to walk up and hit someone.... As the foul was, it was not necessary first to go, then press on the strike... Pulled a powerful shot on the goal, the Persian ran and kicked. In General, to cut and cut for balance and convenience.
In General, for Bethke bad, but it is necessary to cut the balance, the mechanics and the world do not so sad. Well Australian desert we pram in the game. Okay graphics and it is not particularly correct, but to add objects to our atmosphere. Good to find they do not need much, went outside, went into the driveway, take pictures... Ready material postapocaliptic..... the Marauder is a good idea did it on the ancient engine.

R
Rolemanser 07.10.19

AlexeyMC
By the way, Yes, the Marauder was good, and if the owner before that al Atoms Burke to read... Very sorry that the two key people who created the E5 and 7.62, died in the crash.

A
AlexeyMC 07.10.19

Rolemanser
The book I read before the game, Yes... a Useful book BU said. About the accident did not know, very sad, great series of games was.

R
Rolemanser 07.10.19

AlexeyMC
But over the 7.62 still working, in terms of fashion HardLive, he's even the incentive of games sold.

M
Meteorych 07.10.19

I want to say that the game is drawn on 8-ku. Good atmosphere. cool quests, kill a battered combat and poor graphics, but the game still suggest, it is inexpensive, and emotions will give the mass.

P
Priap13 07.10.19

AlexeyMC
Don't know what you saw in the beautiful Beautiful Desolation, I personally did not like. In the Atom (beta), the graph is much improved in contrast to the demo version and I think it will be even better. All sorts blury and other blur, in my opinion - a tribute to fashion, I always disable them. Watch the monitor through a dirty plastic bag, and even for their money?))) Fog, wind, smoke, swaying the leaves on the trees, grass, birds... - I agree, it adds atmosphere, but at this stage is not critical. I think everything will be.

m
maks 1111 07.10.19

The first game that I basically want to BUY. Be sure to buy it. In order to thank the creators of the soul. Thank you.The character worked just fine.

l
legusor 07.10.19

today, it looks like unfinished lissianski fallout on the minimum salary. strongly recommend to acquire at least before release. the potential to be playable the product is.

F
Fritz47 07.10.19

The first positive impression of the game. The atmosphere is not as oppressive as in the first Fallujah or Wastelands, and a Dungeon. In General, a good game.

l
legusor 07.10.19

it's like a dungeon, but at the minimum salary. enough to run the first village, and then uninstall.
like the game is trying to copy falout, but no; everything is flawed in comparison with the first two parts.
terrible camera control, is completely empty and the same dialogues, the wood-NPCs who don't care if you steal them – this for me was enough to quit and forget. well, graphics design locations – directly full farm and no dip. icons characters and YY well, does not pull to the left, by the way, and the effects on the character is not particularly affected. hunger, drug addiction – though henna. full of bugs – even in the clumsy camera and a broken trigger switch type, when you enter the room (works through time). there are microscopic objects, with which you can interact, just fun not to jerk the cursor each pixel and zoom the camera invalid. breaking locks or repair from the start to work for some reason, the randomness and not skill test. just click a few times until you open the lock or will not fix the engine in the first Podunk town. even a full trash in the descriptions of quests and quests. take and harvest corn, fried it, then come to a grandfather who wants you to harvest maize. you kind of still have three pieces, but grandfather quest to pass, in the description stupid to collect corn. where? what NPC in what quantity? and my grandfather has no branches in the dialogue about the process of completing the quest. this is lazy even basic, like:
- well, che, lout, where are my five kukuruzy?
- still not collected, fella.
- and, well, as collect, come.
and all this shit in the first hour of the game. naturally, any normal player who uses cal in a meal under the pretexts what is zhy, like, our developed, it is necessary podderjat! or yeah, this looks like one cool game sarcatically ago, so you should buy it!, such a hack is not to play. in the passing game will not open and will not be better, because it is already, so to say, fucked up. and none of the patches will not help here.
Oh, and this trick with the beginning of the game in the best traditions of the concepts of thieves and spiritual braces. the operative, who can choose what telnetce start the journey (I chose VDV-style, be NO one EXCEPT US(the fountain NASS)), and right on takeoff gets peace-of dully from local vasyanov 0lvl, who came from behind the bushes (dialogues just touches its futility). OPERATIVE WITHOUT WEAPONS AND SPECIALS. TRAINING KORAL.
and this, of blet, the plot complication. do the developers expect their players in 2018 – a flock mentally crippled jackets-autistic?
and there's still pasalacqua like, the wheels of the second foul, highwayman. like, look, what we play top, we can even afford to stir up such pushlock (in fact this is just taskbar and a mockery of the fans first flotow).
I don't know and don't know what gologoricki and relying on what natural arguments are based on personal experience plus for this game. the incentive is clear, there have only Calla always ULTRAGRIP POSITIVE feedback, where the argument level down encephalopathy. but here?
in short, the numerous, important, significant disadvantages of this game is to attack right from the start to direct a powerful blow in the forehead, nothing positive in this situation can not be. it's unplayable from the first minute.
my rating: 2 of DEATH ON TAKEOFF out OF 10.
PS. why in the game the possibility of dialogue with chickens and sheep?

D
Daymon3 07.10.19

What does it mean for me role-playing RPG in an open world?
This open world with its own history, and lots of game/not game NPCs occupying a strictly defined place in society with individual character traits. NPC relationships with each other and with the main character. Many diverse and exciting story and out of story lines of events.
The possibility of interaction with any characters in the game. And this interaction is built through a ton of dialogue, which, Yes, is very difficult over time to read, but it is worth noting that in them is bit of charm to the classic role-playing RPG. Especially when the dialogue (the conversation of the character with the main character) is built on the highest artistic level, as done in this game. From reading this book left the impression not of a salacious novel, but a good blockbuster (though not the movie) is written with respect to say so to all rules.
But there is negative point in this game, as in other similar genre - pumping characteristics of the character. The authors probably did not notice, as they may not be consciously curtailed the possibility of disclosure of the personalities and their stories through dialogues. Ie if you have not pumped all the character stats to the max (and they are not naturally pumped, as the developers have deprived you of happiness), then you never would not be able randomly to learn the special features and history of the game characters (which believe me is very exciting). But all this lore and built on stories and rumors, and they are partly to be confirmation, even the seemingly impossible! But you do not even know and will not hear, and the game will seem bland and monotonous any much. Here developed made a blunder.
And another NPC (not the quest characters) always forget about your meeting, you should go beyond this particular location, which is a bit annoying.
Another negative point associated with fighting. If you killed someone even in a closed room without witnesses (or witnesses there as well finished) at any location, all you begin to attack all and Sundry! Well stupid frankly word))).
Optimization is poor. i7, GTX980Ti, 32Gb RAM, FHD 21:9, and my max speed FPS sags of up to 32. I frankly pity the rest of the users at whom sistemnik cheaper than a thousand bucks.
To sum up: a fascinating read not without Kosyachkov. Suggest to dive into the atmosphere of a post apocalyptic existence.

A
Arkasha97 07.10.19

Anything a toy, to play.

M
Mag Otshelnik 07.10.19

Played a little bit.
Isometric this is a minus.Unfortunately.
No minimap.
About log jobs:
Where would I look for objective?There were no markers.
This game will die before than happens.
I'm a casual and I have to say:it will not play.
Be but oldfagi.And there a little.For them, the game will leave.Alas.

A
Andrey Kurskiy 07.10.19

In anticipation of the third of the wastes will go. But as for me combat system could do more interesting (shelter, change of position-standing/sitting/lying, stealth-sneaking with silent killing)...

M
Morpheus2001md 07.10.19

bought and have no regrets. The game is not a AAA project, but for$ 10 pretty good. And now these games have very little, so nothing much to choose.

s
sKard 07.10.19

Andrey Kurskiy wrote:
stealth-sneaking
stealth is, but it is made on olubisi. Skill stealth pump and lockers can be cleaned right in front of Npsi, and the enemies do not notice, can be on a pistol shot to approach them.

i
iv_il 07.10.19

Russian fallout with useful features such as free camera movement by clicking on the map...
I liked it...especially pleasing - Russian signs...

V
Viiii 07.10.19

Evil Wizard wrote:
Where would I look for objective?There were no markers.
so there everything is clear where to look. markers is not necessary

but the magazine and stock of course scarce, maybe patches will improve?