3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chay s Limonom 23.04.20 09:04 pm

About love

What do you think about this phenomenon? How feel about him? If it exists at all for you? In General, it is interesting to hear your opinion about it, stories from your life experiences and everything related to this battered) And Yes, I know, that was thousand of this kind of topics but I want to hear fresh ideas those who wish to share them.

On topic :s
Mnogabukav.

It zagovornye to holes word everyone knows, but at the same time, everyone understands it differently. The child is first confronted with this explosive, vivid, strong sense can take in love the man is older, has your life experience begins to realize that it is something more, a married person can completely forget about something important, leaving only what is practical in everyday life, creating some business attitude at home. But in these reflections I am going to share my personal view about this, of course with great power sense.

How do people generally form their idea of love? It is obvious that the first experience of relations, and relations we often put up with anyone from your environment. Some people have experience in this case weak, or even bitter. Reasons may be different, but often they is that people do not understand each other, self-centered, and as a consequence focused on themselves, do not want to understand, cannot respect, is not able to be friends with his companion. This type of relationship is often superficial, and if this is the first experience a person may be in the future, blind, it can a very long time to make love for the pacifier, and even to project your bad experience on any other potential relationships. But this is a terrible mistake, understand that everyone can love everyone. But with someone you will be with someone more complicated. This degree of complexity determines the similarity of people to each other, to find a completely similar people is almost impossible, in any case have to catch up with, to sacrifice, to work on myself. On a shared track will be a lot of tears and a lot of pain, screams of jealousy, but also there will be a lot of help, joy, laughter, support. Anyway... if the person expects relationships in a long life, it is very hard work, people who have been able to do - in many ways heroes.

With more close to the scientific point of view, love is a highly sophisticated tool which allows us to find a suitable object for procreation and caring for their offspring. Our life is all about in the end to this, and who is not... well, they will be oblivious forever. From birth we learn, work, working, looking for a mate, and all the hard work that we've invested for a life well lived - it all boils down in the end to give the child life and good conditions for its subsequent prosperity. Love is not only chemistry and psychology, biology, and maybe even something else, who knows where you wander science. It includes so many emotions, chemical reactions, and psychological aspects, behavioral styles and social interactions - it's all just indescribable to the human mind, therefore, in the absolute sense, every new love (relationship) is unique.

Can't miss the fact that is not mutual love, which is often called the obsession with human sexual attraction. It is hardly love, but it can be converted in real, sacrificial love if the other person will reciprocate. And in General, it's a great feeling capable to the emotional devastation of a man, when it's obsession or divided feelings can even lead to death.

And specifically about love in my whole understanding. Whatever love is, it will have three basic elements, we can say fundamental is friendship, respect and sex (from an innocent kiss or sharing Nude photos to heartfelt, deep sensual love making, all this determines the level of intimacy). Everyone is different, one extroverted, the other introverted - two poles. We all have different temperaments and overall personality. And we love all differently, some are too bright, smartly, quickly losing feeling, have someone slowly and steadily, stretching amorous feelings for a long time. And feelings, in relation to a person, affection is all you can destroy and rebuild, nothing matters except the desire - whether you want to be with a man or not. So very important and maybe even more is the memory of who was this man that did what he felt and so the Memory of what he/she was beside you and not anyone else, the memory of what this man did for you that you have experienced together, etc. Love the paint, dust, feelings, and even the desire to be or not to be with someone - it's all dynamically change during the relationship between people, but will never leave the memory of all, what happened between you.

Love is like a child, a child that is cared for by both men, and if any of you will have to invest their labor - the child will suffer, and if at all will be complete indifference - a child may even die... Love is able to survive countless years and a great distance as the bacterium in unfavorable time forms a protective shell (dispute), able to withstand a lot, but you should give her the right conditions... as it will again revive and flourish. We continue to love even those who are dead. Love makes us change the way wouldn't have made nothing else, it forces us to be better, to conquer it impossible for us peaks, it causes us to be sacrificial for once as the stranger, which are the others that roam around us every day, like ghosts.

This is one of the greatest powers given to mankind, appreciate and use it from the kind and pure heart.
56 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shine 23.04.20

Well, what is there to debate, well. More Love Hurt Love!
Spoiler

V
Vanya Rygalov 23.04.20

Self-Murderer
Sho for garbage (vidosik)?

S
Shine 23.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
Itself asked, itself answered. Wonderful.

L
Le Gaspilleur 23.04.20

About love

m
maksimfighter 23.04.20

my girlfriend and I met in social networks, already in the second month, I think it's true love

K
Karnefis 23.04.20

B
Balda716 23.04.20

There are, of course, another thing - the perverted notion. Yes, generally all common SMIL and morals perverted. Heroes are perverts, admired by millions, not dare to say people, not the people, but subhumans.

O
Oktada 23.04.20

All types of work on me and you only cause indifference.

L
Lifariya 23.04.20

Love is the most beautiful that can be.

M
Mag Otshelnik 23.04.20

Liferea
Naive child.

T
Toxic 23.04.20

After I had my heart broken by one person - I lost completely the feeling. But I will say one wiser beyond his years. If a blind man walked.

M
Mag Otshelnik 23.04.20

Tags
One saw the light.

G
Gauguin 23.04.20

Liferea
Liferea wrote:
Adequate, to be objective.
Mommy type seeing the price tag is pathetic degenerates, as a rule, even without experience.

r
rPeBoJL 23.04.20

Liferea wrote:
what are you all pounced on the man as on the shortage?) just a thought not fully set forth. needs and to sound approximately so love is the most beautiful that can be devised in vacuum)

W
Wing42 23.04.20

Gauguin
Its been a while since you vanilla fine without them! none is not diluted. I'm already concerned for your well-being.

T
Toxic 23.04.20

Gauguin
And then his sight. If love was real, it will be more difficult to recover after a breakup. If everything is on easy going - and is not love all was.