3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dron35 25.04.20 05:47 pm

The problems associated with the passage. (Saints Row: The Third)

Actually when the ball drops, salazie Ambala, swings and supposed to fall, but for some reason, instead I die...
PS pirates.
294 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 25.04.20

Cheat_Hater
Well, it's called played. If you pass, then it's not a game.

t
tamika 25.04.20

I have only one problem in the passage, his partner did not shoot. Beginning this glitch immediately, after level 12. Had to quit the game (((

b
bambalbee 25.04.20

have me full version natosta you

R
Reize 25.04.20

Mission the Belgian problem really only go if you finally can play without glitches is itself again only by passing from a friend I bowl fell and Ambala climb on the fly and the other a little differently,the ball flies and gets stuck and it's time for him to bull climbs and then he calmly killed
If anyone need here is the save after Belgian problem
http://le*tit*bit.net/download/87450.87e06da36161e80d9958fd46ecff/save.zip.html
2 stars with shortcuts removing the current,and then referring netabuse

s
spookyevil 25.04.20

one problem with the mission the Belgian problem
1. not otchaivatsya there are lags in the Repack.
2. against you can only cheat goldengun
yuzaem it in truth achievement cheats(
pechalka will not.
3.when flying and fall will be the interval 1-2 seconds when you can shoot at this time, the burning in him, he flies away you will have passed;D

S
Smegl 25.04.20

After changing the gang the game crashes.How to be?

C
CH0L0 25.04.20

Smegl Pirates? Oh,I have identically the same.

I
IrisSska 25.04.20

Please tell me. Is it just me such garbage. Or so it is in the game.
In General, when just starting to play looked at the statistics, it says completed 2 missions of many kind. Just I took 2, then 3 and so on and everything seems to match.
After I did a few main missions on the phone after running around the city, performed a few blue jobs, bought buildings and shops. And then look again at the statistics, it says that completed 8 tasks of many kind. I do not understand. Like I'm less than 4 major assignments done in the meantime. It's like one two add. Moreover, the additional tasks in the statistics are displayed accordingly my walkthrough, added one at a time.
I decided to follow. Because usually if you pass a single job, it is one and added in the statistics. And here as it is not clear. I have traced back. 9 was performed. I made one main, became 10. Seems right. Look further. Made another, and after the statistics says that made 12. Was 10, became 12. I don't know if I did only 1 task. This is a bug, or how it should be.

A
Alex.Rus 25.04.20

prompt where to take a helicopter to kill the Barry from the books of the saints. He is waiting for his helicopter on the roof of a skyscraper, so that's where to get a helicopter to fly up to the tower? ;)

T
TML 25.04.20

Alex.Rus
At the military base(she was also robbed in the 3rd mission) are more Eagle's, one with machine guns and missiles. You can take any.
After the mission, Trojan whores give Vulture.
After the mission, Life! With Kilbane give Oppressor

Have a question: in the Book Saints, in Tasks there is a point Blown hood 18/18. What kind of hood are and where they are located(oddly enough, all the hoods I have blown up)?

S
ScaryFad 25.04.20

Have a question: in the Book Saints, in Tasks there is a point Blown hood 18/18. What kind of hood are and where they are located(oddly enough, all the hoods I have blown up)?
There is no blown hood. That is, they are, but only in the fantasies of translators kakelly.
As I understand it, blown hood is the parts of Steelport that you have visited. Personally, I have this task marked done when I arrived in the area in which this.

C
ComparedCheese4 25.04.20

Please help, this problem can not be in the book of saints complete the task RUNNING NAKED take off all your clothes and I still 0/600 sec and that is to do?

S
ScaryFad 25.04.20

ComparedCheese4
You must not just get naked and start the minigame Running Naked. To do this, as I recall, double-click Z, being naked on the street.

C
ComparedCheese4 25.04.20

Thank you. xD

21SD1361 25.04.20

can't capture help PL

C
ComparedCheese4 25.04.20

another issue to do to mock the other band and I have captured the city 100% and no gang no help what to do.

C
ComparedCheese4 25.04.20

kiri97ll
I see there is two ships of the area takes hold, there on the distant ship to your house will be the gathering of the gang.

C
ComparedCheese4 25.04.20

The Mercenary Deadpool
and that's why I don't go
PS they only reason I go

and of course the question off-topic: where to get a satchel charge without cheats

T
TML 25.04.20

ComparedCheese4
where to get a satchel charge without cheats
In the mission My name is Cyrus temple they'll give you a choice where you can choose a satchel charge. just choose it

S
ScaryFad 25.04.20

Is it possible to carry out the mission of Survival after the capture of 100%?