3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dron35 25.04.20 05:47 pm

The problems associated with the passage. (Saints Row: The Third)

Actually when the ball drops, salazie Ambala, swings and supposed to fall, but for some reason, instead I die...
PS pirates.
294 Comments
Sort by:
T
TML 25.04.20

ScaryFad
Yes, at any time when you call.

S
ScaryFad 25.04.20

The Moon Lightman
And I don't call.

I
IrisSska 25.04.20

Tell, and what to do with the rallies?
And in statistics, there are rallies, I've seen them, what do you want?

T
TML 25.04.20

IrisSska
this means flying under bridges type

S
StarWind666 25.04.20

How to pass the first defeat for computerwire(a woman from the FBI)? I have the guns, only pistols, rifles and a shotgun? There is not really these them combo to beat...
UPD: everything I protupila something, there's grenades to throw.

K
Kobra3 25.04.20

Help pliz pass the level the Belgian problem is the same with the kingpin goes down the Elevator, and the porter, not even to go and when he jumps I try to shoot and shoot does not work thanks in advance

I
IrisSska 25.04.20

How to get trix vickers-the General damage from rams in the book of saints? Something I didn't do number does not change.

I
IrisSska 25.04.20

The Mercenary Deadpool
Yes, thank you. So. Really podglyuchivaet, there are some points you should. Had saved and loaded.

A
Art_Silver 25.04.20

Passed the game more than once. Now, the weird error. The mission of dexter.die (or what there), where everything happens in virtual reality (Right after the THRONE). Walk up to the boss, he demolished 1\4 of life, my Persian says Oh! and that's all. Boss runs away, nothing happens, the music, the light, the emptiness. Tried it with the CT, tried to start - same thing. To take a career break again.

L
LanKastar 25.04.20

How to make bdsm club was your home?

K
Kobra3 25.04.20

The people,on account of Ambala which help to pass pliz

K
Kobra3 25.04.20

The Belgian problem

P
ProVedmak007 25.04.20

in short here is my problem, I can't kill the DJ. I took this goal to murder in the book of the saints. There are marked district but I can't and don't know how to find a DJ. Tell me how and where to find it?(you need to cut something powerful) and what is Hz

T
TML 25.04.20

ProVedmak007
Radio K12 plug it in and all OK

C
CrashenergY 25.04.20

Like on the airplane to remove the chassis?

O
Ozon58 25.04.20

F push.

C
CrashenergY 25.04.20

Nope, does not work....

T
TML 25.04.20

CrashenergY
Not like to clean.

O
Oldin 25.04.20

The problem with the passage of the mission to kill Decker, where you need cartoon graphics to kill (boss). The problem is that after 4 hits, he flies into the air and disappears, the main character says Oh shit and all... I run in this square no boss to anybody but me. I saw that there should be no problem There after a few strokes occurs the cut scene where he gets on this boss. I get that happening, the feather the passage with a counter. point not helped by the passing over of the mission also did not give results. What to do guys help. The game license on steam. The integrity of cache checked everything is fine.

d
darkfyter161 25.04.20

spookyevil
not only goldengem - if you put the resolution 1280х(whatever it is) then the mission is passed once or twice