3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dron35 25.04.20 05:47 pm

The problems associated with the passage. (Saints Row: The Third)

Actually when the ball drops, salazie Ambala, swings and supposed to fall, but for some reason, instead I die...
PS pirates.
294 Comments
Sort by:
a
andreyka mak 25.04.20

with the whores in Espine in the task help of the saints

T
TML 25.04.20

Andrey mak
Earn the 5th level Morgenstern(i.e. 5 star recruit, looking for a whore, kill, and Andre should appear

F
FadingDuch 25.04.20

Can't find in the penthouse of the helicopter. There are only two airplane as Humans-Ha and tales from Star Wars, it's possible that after completing the storyline give?

T
TML 25.04.20

FadingDuch
In the story, give a Oppressor

N
Nidred 25.04.20

I still threw the pass,go steal cars,shoot.
I have a question:What kind of zombie island?And as the amplitude to go?

V
VIVA_LA_VOLUS 25.04.20

Hustler BBS
After one of the plot lines on a single island in the center of the map occurred maaalenky chemical accident, and then there were zombies.

b
bambalbee 25.04.20

and zombies the game is how to understand?

b
bambalbee 25.04.20

IN MISSIONS WHERE MEHANIKA FIND TANAINA CAR REPAIRED AND LO AND MECHANICA FOUND

b
bambalbee 25.04.20

VIVA_LA_VOLUS
and zombies at the end of the game dying and RAEN clean?

b
bambalbee 25.04.20

IN MISSIONS WHERE MECHANICA YOU NEED TO FIND THE CAR REPAIRED AND LO AND MECHANICA FOUND

A
Almatinskiy Reyser 25.04.20

People in General, this problem went through all 100 percent(all the buildings are colored gray jobs) and still paddle with luchadores 2 empty district and Decker 1 tell me what to do?

S
Syahou Dun 25.04.20

Almaty Racer
gang gatherings all filled up?

f
freeman2040 25.04.20

Here, I also wonder how to take control of 100% of the city. In the statistics of Enemy gangs destroyed 27/32, no icons on the map anymore.

S
Syahou Dun 25.04.20

We must look the whole map of the comb, they can be on rooftops

f
freeman2040 25.04.20

I mean to sweep? On the map there is no icon of a fist.

T
TML 25.04.20

freeman2040
Explore the area if we see a cluster of red dots on the map - 90% operation gangs

f
freeman2040 25.04.20

The Moon Lightman
That is without the badge they have? Stupidly comb the city, hoping to accidentally run into - quite a big pain in the ass.

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 25.04.20

freeman2040
Just fly a fighter plane and scans the area. Haemorrhoids, but it helps.
bambalbee
After one of the missions of the corpses of the STAG falling for chemical supplies. Not played what?
bambalbee
The way they never die and the island and will be with them.

E
Eriori 25.04.20

Andrey mak
That would Rob the store , enough to restore sight to the seller and hold it for some time. Then the hero says something like robbery and the seller will give the money and then raise the alarm.

One of the problems with the book the Saints where the mechanic. Just put something on the car in that area and it will appear.

C
Cheat_Hater 25.04.20

nik gtаsа[Zorb]
Not played what?
Why just played? Just people often cut scenes are missing, do not look, therefore, not in the subject, type, why in the game it became that and that became this??? =)