3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dron35 25.04.20 05:47 pm

The problems associated with the passage. (Saints Row: The Third)

Actually when the ball drops, salazie Ambala, swings and supposed to fall, but for some reason, instead I die...
PS pirates.
294 Comments
Sort by:
o
oldman| 25.04.20

what do I need to open all the lads? I've seen the statistics there 19 out of 24. de 5 find? the game is 100% completed, not completed the delivery of the machinery and achieve, well, if according to statistics there is still something not up to the end collected/made, but I do not think that their performance will give something
mishanay68
it's a job killer or what??if I understand, the same as the purpose of choose, shows in what area to go, as there will come turn on the car radio, the wave K12(something like that) and it will appear

M
MiNiMaL_ 25.04.20

oldman|
In principle, all the lads could not open in an honest way, and do not need it to you... For example cleaning the affected area from the zombies at the end of the mission to help the mayor or steal yourself a truck with chemicals. If you choose to steal, then open the brother zombie. And will lose you brother-the mayor and his special forces, this is one of the missing friends. And if you're in the game did not steal the truck with the chemicals themselves, and threw it into the water, then you now would have 20 of the 24 lads as if helping the mayor then opened a few lads. And the rest missing I can say about the same, but a few lads I think you can still find...

a
andreyka mak 25.04.20

prompt in what place to take a helicopter to a journalist from the roof to pick up and tell me how to Rob a store for the saints in the job

A
Almatinskiy Reyser 25.04.20

People can't help 100 percent. grab luchadore and Decker.

a
andreyka mak 25.04.20

In the job tenderness does not necessarily need to drive to the gas station on the machine on which

I
Iven13 25.04.20

crew colors be changed ?

M
MiNiMaL_ 25.04.20

Akiainego
Crew colors in the game are not changing.

d
domkompe 25.04.20

as still front wheel drive?

M
MiNiMaL_ 25.04.20

domkompe
Go to settings control the game and put the key itself when pressed which will tilt the front wheel (For example, you can put Alt on the left - tilt on the rear wheel and the right Alt - tilt on the front wheel.

d
domkompe 25.04.20

minimal94
thank you

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 25.04.20

Almaty Racer
It is necessary to perform all the tasks, all the gang wars and buy all the buildings in the district.
Akiainego
Impossible

d
domkompe 25.04.20

I passed all the missions, all the assassinations and hijackings. 95% of all games. Saves you need someone?

d
domkompe 25.04.20

the folder saves 55230?

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 25.04.20

domkompe
100%. LOL :)

p
pes 12 25.04.20

HERE'S THE PROBLEM WITH THE KINGPIN ON THE BALL:THIS HAS CIRCULATED SHTORMOVOY MACHINE(THAT PRODUCED GRENADES)WHEN IT WILL BE POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO THROW THEN SHOOT HIM AND UNDER HIM OR THE BALL( ARANAMI WITH STURMOVIK) HAPPEN TO CHEAT IMMORTALITY,4 TIMES THE BANG!

a
andreyka mak 25.04.20

tell me what cars muscle cars for job need?

M
MiNiMaL_ 25.04.20

Andrey mak
Phoenix will do.

a
andreyka mak 25.04.20

people like to get the job in CLOVIS, get in touch with my slut tell me very necessary

D
DrAgon_steel 25.04.20

Andrey mak
Come to the district, go to one of 2 workshops, upgrades something (I stupidly bumper changed), go out, have a contact ;)

D
DrAgon_steel 25.04.20

In the mission where you have 5 stars gangs to gain that would be someone there to sew - in the same area there is a drug trafficking was taken in parallel until fulfilled, generously throwing grenades at the same time and the client casually controued)