3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
errormad 25.04.20 10:34 pm

Fashion. Change the settings of the game. (Crysis)

The game was, like, gutted and immediately ran into something I couldn't find textures of weapons! Help and the search Cheb did not enter did not help!
121 Comments
Sort by:
S
SafetyFuse 25.04.20

objects.pak look there

D
Denis 25.04.20

The people,as the Editor of the building set,and I do not nashol,nature,daroga and other I learned,But the building nepodskazhite???

K
KAiN[tmb] 25.04.20

How to reduce the survivability of the opponents.Step by step:
1.Go to the folder with the established game -->Game you're looking GameData file.pak
2.Open it through the usual WinRar.(after copying the files,to avoid spoiling the game)
3.In files, find the Scripts folder in it the folder GameRules.There is a file called SinglePlayer.lua.
4.Rotaryforum this file,open it using Notepad.Looking for subkey DamagePlayerToAI = and change the options you want.I have now is
helmet = 2.5,
kevlar = 1.5,
head = 50.0,
torso = 2.5,
arm_left = 1,
arm_right = 1,
hand_left = 2,
hand_right = 2,
leg_left = 0.65,
eg_right = 0.65,
foot_left = 0.3,
foot_right = 0.3,
assist_min =0.8,
5.Persistent.I immediately stre failed - I saved the modified file in the extension .txt and then manually copied back in .lur
6.Remove from the archive the old file.
7.Drag the modified file to the archive.
All!
That body did not disappear until I found it.

T
Thorgal 25.04.20

Found in the Internet info, how to make corpses not disappear. Although this method was invented to the demo, I checked it in the full release version in a small area of terrain at the beginning of the game where you have to roll the Koreans logs, and then on the beach to put a few near the "hammer". Like all works...
So: go to Crysis\Game\Config\CVarGroups\sys_spec_GameEffects.cfg
There are replaceable parameters in terms of: g_ragdollMinTime = 15.0 and g_ragdollUnseenTime = 2
I think the "existence" of corpses measured in seconds. Put any value that you would like. Persistent. Recommended in combination with the mod "Ragdoll Blood Mod", though the blood in there for my taste, not very implemented. Sometimes the texture of blood hanging in the air, over the bodies or sticking out of the sand in the manner of the bushes near them. Yes, it should be borne in mind that the abundance of corpses will further slow down the game. So that realism will have to pay.

T
Thorgal 25.04.20

Mod for lovers to cross the water by swimming... a Little bit of adrenaline.
http://totalcrysis.ru/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=116&Itemid=41

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

a
aliser 25.04.20

2 thorlqal SPS... everything works.. still an anagram that would have fixed glitches with the sticks lying on the beach for example they don't move bullets and grenades... and begin to move only after they lift and kinesh on the ground... still it can be fixed another glitch... anyways when Cides in water plastmassovyh chair or rectangular box they razletayutsya to pieces.. and if that would do the bullets pierced the thin walls of houses or other thin objects.. that would be cool .. I think if all these little things will improve it will be ideal!

T
Thorgal 25.04.20

I hope the developers of the mods will eventually pay attention to these little things. In any case, if something has heat it on the network to post links.

By the way here's a small medic in a tribute to realism. The casings of the 5.56 mm are lying on the ground after the shooting.
http://incrysis.ru/index.php?name=Files&op=view_file&lid=65

Yes, with the liners is the app for you. They look good on the ground, if you shoot a gun. But if from a machine gun jeep or boat, you can hang in the air a few feet above the water level of the hood of the jeep... and so there remain hanging even if the boat or jeep has shifted away from this place. In General, the trash... Sorry, that just did not pay attention.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.U.S. 25.04.20

people, who can a thread knows as in multiplayer the bots to stick?

I
Ichigo91 25.04.20

how to reduce the range of the review and the vegetation?

M
M Schumacher 25.04.20

Ichigo91
I understand that you have this comp:
1.3 tseleron
640 operatione
256MB Radeon 9550
Not a lot for this game. I do not think that reducing the range will help you . Percent and video oochen weak for Crysis / And igratj with a range of 1-5 meters, you probably want to..

I
Ichigo91 25.04.20

what can you say?
it will just be less to load in the game this whole canoe

M
M Schumacher 25.04.20

Ichigo91
Poked around in the config and found: in the folder CRYSIS-Game / Config / CVarGroups . There sys_spec_ObjectDetail open the file with Notepad and rule settings
e_view_dist_ratio_detail=
e_view_dist_ratio_vegetation=
e_view_dist_ratio=
e_detail_materials_view_dist_xy=
e_detail_materials_view_dist_z=
e_terrain_occlusion_culling_max_dist=
Can and others. These settings I put the value of 2 and I got
- All objects (trees,rocks,cars, people...) at a distance of 15 meters after are not drawn.

pix.PlayGround.ru

You can adjust but it will say very materno. I only here this file tweaked for the test. In General, if you are more or less fine rummage in a computer then take it and just redact all the other files in this folder.
Better results will achieve change shaders and effects than drawing. So if you do not perehotelos forward...
P/s if you edit in these files to put a tick read only - it may not work

a
aliser 25.04.20

and I tried to increase the drawing.. even more ? for realism!!

M
M Schumacher 25.04.20

aliser
Here have a lot of time. When will be sure to try not only drawing well, even chenit. But right now I'm after the 2nd passage of Crysis already decided probably 5times pass FarCry///

z
zzz72 25.04.20

Guys help pliz how do I increase draw distance ?????

A
Arturyanchik 25.04.20

put it on high

z
zzz72 25.04.20

I mean!? On HIGH my game lags!

M
M Schumacher 25.04.20

zzz72
Write konfu your computer.
If you have brakes then why would you increase the range?? At low and medium drawing normal , not much worse than on high.

z
zzz72 25.04.20

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU
E 6550 @2.33 GHz
card ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT
2.34 GHz.3.25 GB OF RAM

just stupid when I run . all looms

N
Noma_dx9 25.04.20

what if you reduce the range the game will be less RAM to eat,and therefore the game will be less to brake.It is necessary to try.will do to accomplish your goal.And the idea with corpses is not very much.now imagine you have almost passed the level,but because of some dead Koreans killed in the beginning of the mission, the game gives much lower fps.I have this bloody mod,and that nothing of the current the blood from the narrow-eyed cats and dogs hlyschet,and texture of blood hramaet+noticeable drop in fps.Okay'd get along in the conference and will unsubscribe.