3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
errormad 25.04.20 10:34 pm

Fashion. Change the settings of the game. (Crysis)

The game was, like, gutted and immediately ran into something I couldn't find textures of weapons! Help and the search Cheb did not enter did not help!
121 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pvel 25.04.20

KINTE SOMEBODY MOD ABOUT THE SHARK PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C
CRYSIS92 25.04.20

where to register this parameter -devmode 1 and press f1- ??? tell me ))

M
M Schumacher 25.04.20

in the shortcut properties on the desktop click right button on the shortcut and there in the path appends

a
aliser 25.04.20

how to increase the damage radius of the explosion of grenades?

A
Arturyanchik 25.04.20

well, just cool? what a wonder 290Mb to download not hunting!

R
ReservoirDOG 25.04.20

Throw pliz referring to the mod, to the bodies of Mona was moving.

K
KAiN[tmb] 25.04.20

ReservoirDOG
Read the top topics.You have to say nothing should be - he will correct.4 post - Thorgal wrote.

h
h44x 25.04.20

when normally will be able to run new PC and krayzis, I will try to make a mod to Chuck Noriss. wish me luck in this not easy and unrealistic and dangerous, if something will be released - I will lay out here, just do not give me

B
BobTen 25.04.20

How to make a Korean Bazaar in their native Langhe, without exposing ultrahard level in the game. The configs were looking for options not founded.

PS. if you offer the replacement of files in Russian.pak it is desirable to specify what to replace

a
amstel 25.04.20

Has anyone put Crysis Mod SDK v1.2-how it?

N
NokiArt 25.04.20

And how to make the ragdoll more sensitive? And on that fashion finally some bad dope or something, the current is barely moving. For example in CS Source.

n
net_voin 25.04.20

How to change the jitter of the scope?

D
Dymer 25.04.20

hi all...
downloaded MOD SDK 1.0 size - (426 702 263)... installed it and nothing, editor.exe no, in the tools folder of the shortcut is left trigger, there is generally not an editor, tell me where to download working editor ?
Game version: Fileversion 1.1.1.57.67
Productversion 1.1.1.57.67
Advance SPS !!!

D
Dymer 25.04.20

tell me how to make the transition between levels ?

M
MadLynx911 25.04.20

http://crymod.com/filebase.php?fileid=763
Good stuff, the picture becomes a feast for the eyes, only the night some black and white speckled, nobody faced?

N
Noxser 25.04.20

And who knows a mod that removes with the left hand(the clock type,otoh, no one is better)???Thanks in advance!!!

A
Allfa 25.04.20

If in multiplayer, then go for Koreans and.... and that's all.
...there are cute bracelets. !!!Nezachto!!!!

N
NDBC 25.04.20

Allfa
No,not in multiplayer!And the single!Do you know how?Thank you!

[
[doktor] 25.04.20

who cares, to facilitate\complications, or just for the fun of katlego in the root game folder game\config are the configs of difficulty (called a La diff_hard.cfg) in General they can play around with how the spent and regenerated energy of the suit as quick to react to enemies, etc....you can make a real funny person)))

m
malk134 25.04.20

plizzz tell me the game in multiplayer is buggy podtarmazhivaet for example, when the server is running 10-12 people 5 6 people have me nachanaet to fail and play like it hate tell me what to do to netromedia