3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
errormad 25.04.20 10:34 pm

Fashion. Change the settings of the game. (Crysis)

The game was, like, gutted and immediately ran into something I couldn't find textures of weapons! Help and the search Cheb did not enter did not help!
121 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arturyanchik 25.04.20

download with site optimization. /www.playground.ru/cheats/5117/

N
Noma_dx9 25.04.20

armorent,what is this optimization? well, I have reduced this range.horror,not a game to play,but not interested.

z
zzz72 25.04.20

arcenant I put this mod,but I have now the management is slow,what does this mean?

N
Noma_dx9 25.04.20

zzz72 after sofiane izmenenij files in the archive to the game GameData...well I will not write in detail.Now
1 what mod did you play?if the bloody mod,this was to be expected,because the blood which is everywhere essentially eats fps,and I have it,and what do you think used to play everything on medium with physics on very high,and now everything is on low except physics on medium.
Perhaps it is not running slow,and the game gives a little fps,but if you have problem it with the management,then put the replaced files back.After climbing in the config file I replaced all the files in the folder CVаrGroup.a value of 2,I changed 1.3 to 1.5,in short, divided all by two.And what do you think of the absolute crap,even on the weakest computers will play nasty(IMHO).
r_motionblur after the refinement in his Game.cfg does not work.and the rest is fine.awarded all the status of the current reading.M Schumacher't know what it is?

M
M Schumacher 25.04.20

Noma_dx9
I don't really understand your question.. what exactly is the problem in the brakes??
Could you clarify the question/
And so : you cannot change values of 1.3 and 1.5 if ( not integers) . Where default values are from 1-4 is the degree of quality (low,midle,high,very high) / Their values can be changed only from 1-4.
The same values are large ( 10, 25, 100) - you can change them as you like , but must be an integer. These settings are in most cases ukazyvayut on the range , the degree of drawing, etc.

By the way why do you want to save settings? You have a computer like the rules ( 7900 video)

z
zzz72 25.04.20

Noma_dx9
I put a mod that changes the texture from wow 10 direct on 9th. here is the link www.playground.ru/cheats/5117

N
Noma_dx9 25.04.20

M Schumacher I vidyuhi 7900 gto,but when big spaces and a lot of people all buggy even on the lowest.Or rather, not buggy,and good brakes.
ZZZ72,you put this mod,and in addition stuff,this mod did anything else.well, there is increased performance.

M
M Schumacher 25.04.20

Noma_dx9
If you something has changed in the game that try to bring the original files ( if you saved them) or try to reinstall the game.
Definitely not the case for iron ( unless heated). So either Windows or the game.

N
Noma_dx9 25.04.20

Wind in the trash,screwed up a lot,reinstalling does not help.And Windu perestanavlivat nor want.By the way,ззз72,put mod.I would like to know he will help me?

z
zzz72 25.04.20

Noma_dx9

nope nothing seems to have changed. Try to download and watch
here is the link www.playground.ru/cheats/5117

N
Noma_dx9 25.04.20

zzz72,I will download it later.zhdems official patch.

A
Arturyanchik 25.04.20

damn if only optimization I don't know what you do ,but none to change it!

z
zereset 25.04.20

Who knows how to make third person view? he climbed but found nothing, and don't tell me about cheats!!!

D
DamiNO2008 25.04.20

my F1!!!I'm not sure!!!

d
daftCAT7 25.04.20

The shortcut must be started with the parameter-devmode 1 and press f1.

S
Scvorec 25.04.20

is there a good site with mods) http://crymod.com/

download)

S
SOUTH CENTRAL 25.04.20

Who knows in what file can specify the resolution of 640x480 ?

S
Scvorec 25.04.20

2SOUTH CENTRAL
:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My documents\My Games\Crysis\game.cfg

r_Height = 600
r_Width = 800

Edit nazdorove)

a
aliser 25.04.20

after installing the patch stopped working ragdoll blood mod-or mod that would move the bullet bodies.. so this is how to redistribute it under the patch, who knows ?

Y
YaRusLaw 25.04.20

Boredom has set itself the resolution to 320x240 ; ) Funny FPS dropped to 10 and below!!! what a joke do not understand
Who knows?