3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
errormad 25.04.20 10:34 pm

Fashion. Change the settings of the game. (Crysis)

The game was, like, gutted and immediately ran into something I couldn't find textures of weapons! Help and the search Cheb did not enter did not help!
121 Comments
Sort by:
S
StormX07 25.04.20

Forget it. Only after the official release.

G
GO-shnik 25.04.20

The question is removed as superfluous, everything is all right.

Another question. Is there a way to change the control of the helicopter, so he was ruled as VTOL? I corrected one parameter, management became easier, but this is clearly not enough.

M
MARODER1 25.04.20

serafont you need to open GameData.pak and then go through the directory Scripts/Entites/Items/XML/Weapons/(And viberi weapon from the list which you want to otredaktirovat)
I think the translator was there myself razberetsya but if you know English so it will be bistrei!

========

To gallop, I know something about cameras and shaking go to GameData.pak Scripts/Entites/Actor/(and there Dale, don't remember what you need to otkrivati(( if something find be chesnin man and immediately all the old vikladivai to the forum!
========
www.crymod.com/filebase.php?fileid=1444&lim=60 . nazivaetsa
GOC +slow time
Install in the Mods folder (if not create)
The parameters of Alica visivaem -mod GOC
or run and menu but VSO for version 1.2 and the current 32bit

A
AleNes 25.04.20

People, this question.
Anyone can edit the scripts to disable the death cries of enemies with haddath?

R
REACTOR-07 25.04.20

Friends,please help!Already rummaged all Internet.
Tell me who was the mod at The Resort Last Hope for me to get to the island which is in the middle of the lake.When coming to the island I unknown dead.Don't know what to do.On land have already killed them all.What to do next?

N
Naruto7 25.04.20

the lag probably is

S
Shadow-XXX 25.04.20

PEOPLE HELP WITH the TRANSFER of the MODELS TO SandBox 2 VERY URGENTLY NEED...
PEREKONVERTIROVAT SOMEONE PLIZ..
ATO I JUST TRIED.. AND ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS AND NOT ONCE TRIED THIS AND STILL NOTHING..
HELP!!! :(

C
CryMike 25.04.20

Vampire-XXXXXXX http://forums.playground.ru/crysis/626634/#272615 write better here

k
kost555 25.04.20

People help ,I can't remember the console command (generally when I go to your serv ,where you can type the command and one to capture buildings, even if no one else on the serv) the team seems to have begun with the word Time

m
mmaximm 25.04.20

People tell me how to increase the time spent at the mode, stealth, and generally how to make energy less spent

V
Vyacheslav Kochedikov 25.04.20

Please tell me how to install mod GOC and what is the patch needed for it,thanks in advance

V

serafont keep GOC MOD http://crysis-russia.com/page.php?al=mod_goc_bt

V

kost555 you must first enter con_restricted=0 and then sv_restart and capture as many

D
Dubzyy 25.04.20

D
Dubzyy 25.04.20

D
Dubzyy 25.04.20

http://i.smiles2k.net/nations_smiles/3dflagsdotcom_russi_2faws.gif

p
platon71177 25.04.20

What to do when install this Korean nanosuit,timer switches?

-
-Cherep- 25.04.20

platon71177 what timer! Killed - normally , without a timer. Maybe you have a Crysis Noob Attack ))))))))

Y
YProrok 25.04.20

why not increase??? what buttons to press which increased and reduced!??

A
Arcer 25.04.20

Tell me is there a mod brings nature closer to European?