3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 27.04.20 05:33 pm

The further fate of Nico. If he had killed with a crime? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

What do you think? I think not because he is during the game always said:I am always ready to work if you get paid well.
160 Comments
Sort by:
a
aswdsdfgdsfg 27.04.20

Sure? No he will not stop to shoot the cops and push dolbow.

H
Hekit 27.04.20

When on the shelf, the game will believe , then he and the player will end)

D
Demonic Wolf 27.04.20

He finished)

S
Schizoid Man 27.04.20

finished with crime and began to GOP stop )

J
Jarro 27.04.20

...In episodes ))

S
Shavoo 27.04.20

Most likely finished with the crime because he had money enough left at the end of the game expanded the business with Roman. Well, judge for yourself most of the bandits Niko killed Luis in the Ballad killed Bulgarin thereby facilitating nebadonia is life Niko Niko and johnny I think ended their criminal offenses, with Nico all clear, johnny burned the clubhouse Lost had nothing more to do, gangs, and brothers (the majority) he lost John has Ashley and as she said in one of the clips they and Johnny got on his bike and went to the sun well??? odd like that. But on account of Louis I'm not sure first Empire Tony Prince collapsed clubs work, and Tony Louis ( with Tony legkomyslennyj people) it's not over yet, at least this story Rockstar we are not going to tell. Well, I think that's so and so who there thinks it's none of my business.

G
Grand theft X 27.04.20

no more with sobo

Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 27.04.20

no Niko Bellic on crime not committed!!!!! Perhaps he and his brother formed their own gang. He is the type of now as the godfather. The novel continues the business in a taxi and Niko became a drug Baron. Began to operate with regular customers of his former enemy Dimitri Rascalov.

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 27.04.20

Looking what to do after passing ^_^

Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 27.04.20

This is me just talking about the next part said)))))))))) I Wish that Nico was left GG he was very much liked me. Better than the previous BIENNIUM)))))))))))

a
azikiler 27.04.20

to run his whole life with the Kalash in the pants)

C
Champion-HL 27.04.20

in sports

S
SLaM93 27.04.20

In any of the endings, I'm fairly certain he committed the crime, as all avenged (Darko, Dimitri, Pegorino, etc.), and Nico enough money to live without worries, I think he wouldn't wasawasa again in the crime, it was because of him he lost his brother (or Kate). Yes, he can only kill and can, but now he has time to think why all this happened.

C
Champion-HL 27.04.20

That nifiga.In General,it is obvious that the loss of a brother or Chicks-for such as he,a great loss.For cold-blooded and heartless killer.And this despite the fact that he is not afraid of death.
in the game everything turned out the way it is conceived, developed games.In real life nick would be slapped,buried like a dog and would be forgotten the day after its first or second mission.

S
SLaM93 27.04.20

Still as much, if he lost himself after killing all his best friends, think that it will continue after the loss of Roman or Kate.

D
D.E.M.A.N.s.Killer Mods 27.04.20

Yes konechnoje ended,after the tragedy, someone else's brother died someone else girl...............

A
Assassin creed 777 27.04.20

GTA 4 sucks ,ASSASSins CREED 2 Taxis

H
Heni Reni 27.04.20

Navryatli because all his life he was engaged in murders and crime, if he grew up and lived in war since he will forever be engaged in this. He would have to get a job? Of course not.

H
Hooligan-197 27.04.20

Assassin creed 777
Kill yourself moron

V
Vashe Velichestvo 27.04.20

It all depends on GTA-person, of course:-), but if it is not taken into account, it is possible to add one more logic: people can't rest your whole life, sooner or later he gets bored he starts to look for classes. Not, of course, to exclude, philately, traveling and facebook :-) but...