3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 27.04.20 05:33 pm

The further fate of Nico. If he had killed with a crime? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

What do you think? I think not because he is during the game always said:I am always ready to work if you get paid well.
160 Comments
Sort by:
x
xNihilusx 27.04.20

no,not married,he is exactly 1 hour after the last mission before the visa ends.

I
IVaN4B 27.04.20

Will finally go crazy, shoot the floor of the city, and the last bullet(rocket, grenade) let go in my mouth(forehead, space below the belt).

k
kerm68 27.04.20

Choke on a hot dog and die.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 27.04.20

Niko will go to Las Venturas to meet with Carl Johnson.Come to blows.Carl will call the lads to grove street and they supernaut Nico,and the body to throw off mount chiliad on a passing car!!)Anyways Niko kapets)

O
Odin iz nih 27.04.20

And I think people like Nico will never be able to die in peace, his past still make themselves felt.

T
Till Lindermann... 27.04.20

Nico went to the construction site of a cottage and fell on him his glass Radaev

W
WarLoy 27.04.20

And I think he will try in the future in the life of clean sins. That is, to make the lives of others better.

J
John Lokk 27.04.20

Yeah Niko will open the Fund of assistance to illegal immigrants from Eastern Europe.)))

x
xNihilusx 27.04.20

Yeah,or Nico will get a job in construction and work during their stay in liberty city.

B
Brando9 27.04.20

And remember that Nico told Bernie that steals and kills to somehow make ends meet? Well, I even killed with such money, Oh poor guy! In short work on a construction site it will not be because but to kill he can not do anything, then open a Novel a business.

P
Poehavshiy Bred 27.04.20

Brando9
but if the novel died?

B
Brando9 27.04.20

Uh, and he needs to die? Something I forgot the ending...

P
Poehavshiy Bred 27.04.20

Brando9
well,actually there's two of them:1.dies Keith.2.Roma dies

J
John Lokk 27.04.20

Probably only greedy DOH Roma)))
Because if you do not make a deal and take revenge on Dimitri, then wet Kate, and rightly so. She still did not give. It not even sorry at all, totally grey not a memorable character.
A novel is a no, but brother, although he is guilty for his death, because when she calls Niko before this mission, the novel asks us to forget about revenge Dmitry to earn dough.

Most amused that is. Nico says: I have to decide whether to go for a deal with Dmitry. A novel like this: Oh, Nico Yes, he's on the boat in East hook! Niko: how do you know? Roman: Yes, I have long knew that, I thought you were already up and doing business.))))

P
Poehavshiy Bred 27.04.20

John Lokk
I'm not greedy Niko, I'm trusting Nico

J
John Lokk 27.04.20

Dmitry Levin[another Padawan] DDDD)))) AND I thought we were friends)))))

T
Till Lindermann... 27.04.20

who's there?

C
Carbon8909 27.04.20

Niko gets drunk and dies in a car crash (my guess).

G
GMT338 27.04.20

Hahaha laugh . especially the first half of the comments Nico will open a charity for illegal Russians and Serbs hahaha , well actually I think that Carl even if they are going to kill Carl and his entire company , of all gg in the history of GTA, I don't know a more experienced military man like Nico , well, a little bit up to it Vic Vance ito is not much so I think that Niko will use their skills and perhaps become a hired killer and then again get into trouble with the Russian mob and will again seek to blame left-wing kind of Novel which by that time it will either die in one of the endings or start up with the crime and will raise a son ))) !

d
dumova.alla 27.04.20

he is infinitely rich and God of liberty will do what he wants and it seems Lopez in a few years will kill...