3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 27.04.20 05:33 pm

The further fate of Nico. If he had killed with a crime? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

What do you think? I think not because he is during the game always said:I am always ready to work if you get paid well.
160 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chelovek Umelyy 27.04.20

Niko is not a stupid man, I think that the criminal life his throat, he understands that to live on is impossible, because deep down he's a good man, just war and revenge has blinded him. In the end Nico out of crime, get a decent job, find a nice girl, getting married and finally heal normal life.

I agree. And I think going to Vice City or Las Venturas.

L
Lightninggg 27.04.20

Die, I guess.

G
GMT338 27.04.20

dumova.alla
Hahahahahaha are you serious ?, Nico is an experienced military and very hard gg from the GTA , but Lopez Yes, even his name itself speaks for him , and he was created not to show it strength and manliness , and lizh to just support them the atmosphere of the game Ballad of Gay Tony , but johnny's murder Niko it seems to me chances would be bigger than Louis ! )

p
pavlenco2010 27.04.20

I believe that if gta 5 is Niko that would be something like this. He sits on the couch and hears a phone call.
Picks up and hears a hoarse voice.,,I'm a friend of Dimitri, Vlad, and all the other man you killed. Calling you the Godfather from Sicily. So take your gun and go to the pier where it all started. By the way the Fat guy and his chick from me...

p
pavlenco2010 27.04.20

Each sense is a big shot.

L
Lightninggg 27.04.20

In GTA V, Niko will if only as a cameo character or appear in some missions, but certainly not as a protagonist. And most likely it just do not will be, as in some previous GTA protagonists never met in other parts, well, except for Claude.

J
Jeremy Clarkson 27.04.20

The main character of GTA,without crime? No.

D
Diman94 27.04.20

Niko with a crime? But that's not life!

m
maximus483 27.04.20

Continued with Luis - he is much better than Niko , to me it became clear after the mission with the exchange Gracie and stones...

L
Lightninggg 27.04.20

Continued with Luis - he is much better than Niko , to me it became clear after the mission with the exchange Gracie and stones...

What?
But I'd still like to see Niko is done with crime. They're brother and at the end of the game, kind of decided to start over a new life (Ending - Revenge).

M
MC_Black 27.04.20

I want to ask, off topic of course but I wonder - after the arson of the club in TLAD where bikers?

L
Lightninggg 27.04.20

From The Lost left part of the gang in Broker, Algonquin and Alderney collapsed(which it was johnny).

d
dobryy Troll 27.04.20

i23749
I believe that if gta 5 is Niko that would be something like this. He sits on the couch and hears a phone call.
Picks up and hears a hoarse voice.,,I'm a friend of Dimitri, Vlad, and all the other man you killed. Calling you the Godfather from Sicily. So take your gun and go to the pier where it all started. By the way the Fat guy and his chick from me...
what are you Smoking??

M
McEclipse 27.04.20

my Niko committed
but for him, you will find a Mafioso, a COP and sometimes a mob boss))

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 27.04.20

people.Each has its Niko not forget.Everyone chooses their own path.My Niko for example bezbozny and violent psychopaths.I cut down all in its path.I am Native Trainer DIN.Well, Nitsche not afraid)

M
MC_Black 27.04.20

And I have Nico who wants to improve - saved by Ivan, Cherise and Clarence killed Playboy instead of Dwayne, you really killed derrick instead of Francis - I think the problems will be. In the end chose revenge Rascalov - painfully planted it Niko

S
Slimman 27.04.20

Remember the end of the Mafia? The same would be with Nico. The mafia world is, nothing has changed ever.

M
MC_Black 27.04.20

Niko is not the Mafia he tries to avoid belonging to a group

S
Slimman 27.04.20

gtalover610
Nico Soviet Gopnik.

-
-Kosmos- 27.04.20

of course not ... killed the entire earth then