3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 27.04.20 05:33 pm

The further fate of Nico. If he had killed with a crime? (Grand Theft Auto 4)

What do you think? I think not because he is during the game always said:I am always ready to work if you get paid well.
160 Comments
Sort by:
W
WWA aka Porsche3000 27.04.20

Niko dolzhen sna4ala legal'no V exat` v USA potom tol ko zavjazivat` s kriminalom.=))

E
Egor_Pskov 27.04.20

Committed a Niko with a crime?
I think not. He did not wean from it.

S
Stroitel Administracii 27.04.20

No, of course, doesn't leave the habit of easy money and building a Beautiful life, one and the adrenaline just.

G
GumbertG 27.04.20

To answer this question, it is enough to remember what you were doing there after the credits)

E
Egor_Pskov 27.04.20

Will live happily ever after.

C
CCCP MENER 27.04.20

plant a tree,build a house,outgrowths of the son...

s
sexrs 27.04.20

Again got involved in something and then it will be resolve your problem.

P
Poehavshiy Bred 27.04.20

drove the car aimlessly,again, not strapped,slapped into a pole,flew out the window and fell into an open grave.
Oh God!They killed Nico!You bastards!

A
Andrew Z 27.04.20

Nothing. Will live the ordinary life of a gangster)

V
Vavle2010 27.04.20

Maybe we'll find out in the next part,but not directly as Easter eggs ie on TV say or hear dialogue

C
Carbon8909 27.04.20

FERO-X
most likely

N
N1KO 27.04.20

Go to the monastery and sopyutsya

x
xNihilusx 27.04.20

but no one guessed!actually,Niko will end the license and as illegal immigrant will be sent back to the Motherland,and its money the government pocket!

B
Brando9 27.04.20

Niko is not a stupid man, I think that the criminal life his throat, he understands that to live on is impossible, because deep down he's a good man, just war and revenge has blinded him. In the end Nico out of crime, get a decent job, find a nice girl, getting married and finally heal normal life.

J
John Lokk 27.04.20

Brando9 +1 totally agree. Nico talked about it with Kate when she asks him to stop and not to make a deal.

Kerragin 777 I Wonder how Nico will end the license (permit) if he was an illegal alien?)))) He went to the left ship and took off as the entire team from the ship.

O
Odin iz nih 27.04.20

Brando9
How can he get a decent job if he's an immigrant ? Tembolee at the end of the game he has plenty of money, decent/decent apartment/house is, why would he get a job?

x
xNihilusx 27.04.20

John Lokk

here and I about the same,then the true ending of the game,ie GTA4,as well as mafiyu2 cut.

B
Brando9 27.04.20

Odinitsa will dawdle, plunge again anywhere) For that kind of money would do themselves a nationality

T
Till Lindermann... 27.04.20

Died in the subway with Wendy Christensen song
Love Train....

V
VICtor94 27.04.20

Odinitsa
and he to get married and become an American!)