3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Losundrik 27.04.20 07:17 pm

Inferior if you place. transport

I live on konecke,sit by the window and sleep.If you sit on the edge then give way to Granny or pregnant woman.although sometimes I wonder-is she pregnant or just eating a lot:)
98 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shoomer 27.04.20

I defer to the elderly. can't sit still if grandmother or a grandfather are(
while pregnant annoy me

R
RussianQuaker 27.04.20

When

A
Alex Fireman 27.04.20

And I in transport rarely go... But if I go, then the whole bus is all the same jam-Packed! )

B
BlUdNyY MeNt 27.04.20

they are mostly inferior

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.04.20

voobshe I do not often sit in public transport, usually stand. And to concede nothing special and no one - we have, in contrast to Moscow (judging by the words of the forum), almost never a bus or Trombay not clogged.. almost. There is always free space. Crush - a relic of the past.

p
pashchok 27.04.20

we, in contrast to Moscow (judging by the words of the forum), almost never a bus or Trombay not clogged

Lucky for some. And we have at 8 am to go only with konecki possible. I live in the middle of the route, by this time the MEAT in the bus :D Big city has its disadvantages. But I live not in Moscow ;)

S
Screamer_ 27.04.20

Behind Toko beremennyj mansinam or with a nursing child, grandmother concede very rarely.

It's like I recently read creative:
---
ban for the Mat, 48h
No, I always yield to normal grandmothers, cator will come and will rise modestly, shtoby they had not been touched. Then obizatelno stand and Pasaje her. But if podhodit to me and starts crying, then stretched out his hand and show her the middle finger, and Pat adaway headphones and brazenly stuck in Sovetsky sport, not paying attention to the screaming shit

I certainly understand that it is not ethical but I neighing on these lines...

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.04.20

too crowded Moscow.. 10 million? the horror:P like do not watch the news, you always see the same MACHINE. The road is wide, but wheelbarrows as much as the street-not to go I guess. All go and go a continuous stream, with slow speed... unthinkable. And how much of these harmful substances it is difficult to say... And it is more and more becoming traffic.

N
Nintendo Viy 27.04.20

Inferior to the babuska dedushka and pretty girls;)

R
RussianQuaker 27.04.20

2Screamer_ your creativity burns!!!:DDD

N
Nintendo Viy 27.04.20

Truly sizzles.)))
Screamer_
De took?

L
Levin 27.04.20

sometimes inferior

L
Losundrik 27.04.20

By the way though there are grannies who are beginning to bogosity ,so lost.dick when I give up.it is hard to see.all conductive hard
Screamer 2
Evil!:)

M
Martina 27.04.20

never concede. I for the place always cry and have every right to use it. by the way there are grannies and young will heat. on my street this lives. a pregnant woman will not become worse if she stays.

-
-Evg- 27.04.20

ode, we have in the kada people are going to work on metallurgical. the plant (big plant ---
the ban for the Mat at 48h there people working), or cada, with the change in the day of vozvrashatsa... buses at this time, hell, they Sadot on konecke and go, no one to get in not even pitacco because eito nreal...
I Adin sat on the end (with brother went to the factory, it was Nada) we went back on 3 stops later

J
JNEXUS 27.04.20

MFG
Yes, here we have a typical problem, the current is not to the plant but in General in the city from 6 villages as typed people.
Shas even school singled out, there current for children, and students.

N
Nolak 27.04.20

Inferior mostly)

S
Succulentus 27.04.20

Mostly inferior, in addition to all sorts of malicious old women. And pregnant we don't often ezdyut in the bus. But here was the catch: he Locked himself some babuska (I must say that she was of immense size) in the bus and started to resent her place lost. Well, there are two some girls stood up. Grandmother of the village, immediately taking a 1.5 seat. Her conductor grit: pay. She's such voydoz raised. Uproarious the whole bus. In the end, the conductor is seen busting your nerves and the nerves to the rest of pasazhirov and did not take her for the ride.
In General grandmas are now a brisk fall. Go at rush hour and there's always some kind of lady you want. But is it still required with the cart or bags, which occupies the whole space. Still screaming, that place gave way. Or poke his bag in his feet, so almost fall. The question is: what the hell are you going in rush hour in the bus. At home, after all, can not sit still.

m
markell 27.04.20

I rarely go in FROM, but inferior to always. current grannies don't always notice right away...

I
Infected Mushroom 27.04.20

Give the grannies that are not imposed, and just silently stand.Still inferior to pretty girls)