3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Losundrik 27.04.20 07:17 pm

Inferior if you place. transport

I live on konecke,sit by the window and sleep.If you sit on the edge then give way to Granny or pregnant woman.although sometimes I wonder-is she pregnant or just eating a lot:)
98 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 27.04.20

Why do you have to give? You have new crutches there :)

S
Staryy dedushka 27.04.20

That's because of people like you, WWII veterans are forced to stand in public transport. Hmm, not the kids. Here in our time...

R
RussianQuaker 27.04.20

In your day you on crutches, not standing :)

S
Staryy dedushka 27.04.20

I once fought for that subsequent generations had the opportunity to live a full life. My legs in the war killed, and now I have a right to sit in public transport. I'll be crutches to scatter all who do not want to give me.

R
RussianQuaker 27.04.20

What's your crutch damage?

S
Staryy dedushka 27.04.20

The crutches I have a new, strong. The damadzh has not been sickly, if the head zafigachit, will not find it.

C
CANEK [sybalso i bolshe n 27.04.20

2 Old grandfather on new crutches: crutches - it's hard...
I voschem this story:
Going to SaaS... zasorina bus once a day from the uni home. There were few people when I went and the seats were free, and although I usually even in such cases, standing (always self-esteem is not allowed to sit down at a sticker: place for people with disabilities and pregnant women and I'm not the one and not the other, sort of), but this time was heavily loaded at the gym and stand was much scrap, and I sat down on the nearest place. A few stops, people became more and one Dedkov places to see not enough, he figured a little, looked and flooded taking the course with me. Dude, I must say was bent in three deaths, terrible and also looks like a veteran (he fought in the revolt of Spartacus), but nimble and, voschem rolls it to me is getting stupid and looking at me. I never in a flock of seated boys, their place old men/women never yielded to the pure of the principles, exclusively for pregnant women or babies and pretty girls. Well, I at the sight of grandpa, stupidly put my headphones on, turned up, turned away and stared out the window ignoring the views of his grandfather. So we passed a couple of stops, suddenly, looking is taxing the whole of a pretty girl, so I reflexively stand up, smile sweetly and politely invited her to sit down. She smiles in response, shooting Flirty eyes and sits down. We quickly got to talking, met, and after five stops I had her phone. Like, suddenly I remember about my grandfather, I turned around and saw a deeply dumb the face of this veteran - he even straightened, and the face is already stretched by what he saw. I stupidly say: what?, and he's not giving any signs of life prodalzhay staring with the same face, only shook his head. Well, I scored on my grandfather continued to communicate with the girl, and later at the stop I went. And before leaving, again remembering about my grandfather, looked at him: he stood there all the same - see the paralysis grabbed my arrogance.
Voschem in as needed to ride the buses and who place to give, learn...
PS: Old grandpa on new crutches, it was not you? And look, even the crutches I had to take...

m
markell 27.04.20

have you seen what damage my invalidnoi stroller...

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.04.20

ndaa too, tanks a direct current to her and spread... %)

.MOrz. 27.04.20

Ride is always standing...and grandmother we have on the bus with such nagasu climb that well nafig.Z.s. In Lithuania few people-but the grandmother they vezde tanks.

K
Kovu 27.04.20

If asked, then Yes. And so I sit.

R
RussianQuaker 27.04.20

2Leshiy 3D - But if the grandmother is deaf?:)

A
A.Soldier of Light 27.04.20

as you know, in the absence of one sense intensifies others.. maybe then she's a telepath? 8-)

V
VaMpiRe 27.04.20

all depends on my mood. if evil dick who I will concede, if sales will be vozmuschatsya.

R
RussianQuaker 27.04.20

2A.Soldier - or perhaps if the ears and tongue don't work, you probably know how fists actively waving :)

B
Bespontovyy pirozhok 27.04.20

Try not to drive, there is stuffy and sweaty women smell.Besides, I don't like people. But in fact, the place would give way to anyone - probably not for humanitarian motives and to ot.Balis.

p
pizdec_vsemu 27.04.20

And I just don't sit down!!! I am not old Schaub to sit...there are people who this place more important and more necessary than me!!!
Well and if suddenly happens such that you land, we will not get up to me once when I was little no one inferior...and so I prefer to travel or car, or bus, at least the metro(if you need to quickly, and traffic jams on the roads!!!)

R
RussianQuaker 27.04.20

2Беспонтовый pie
Try not to drive, there is stuffy and sweaty women smell. - Look at it from the other side: aunts still smells lovely fragrant perfume :)
Besides, I don't like people - And pretty girls?

T
Theon 27.04.20

NEVER yield

R
RUStam 27.04.20

I went to train. Car crammed full. Go 3 hours. Came Granny, and saw are no seats available. Came up to me. I wanted to give up, when suddenly she as if by accident, I blew in his face!!! I think, fuck now I give in, will stand. And 3 hours on a hard seat to sit heavy, so I toss and turn, and she tells me something like: If you are not comfortable, stand up, you are me a book to read. I don't pay attention until the end and reached. That's the kind babuska greyhounds-not myself nor the people!