3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Losundrik 27.04.20 07:17 pm

Inferior if you place. transport

I live on konecke,sit by the window and sleep.If you sit on the edge then give way to Granny or pregnant woman.although sometimes I wonder-is she pregnant or just eating a lot:)
98 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 27.04.20

This files most often inferior. Sometimes they don't. I, too, am tired. The exception is pregnant women, they are inferior always.

m
markell 27.04.20

to give you always - no matter harmful it grannies or not.
you just have to give in. the rule is there. you know.
for the old they - not unimesh.

M
Marina80 27.04.20

2Маркелл to give you always - no matter harmful it grannies or not. you just have to give in. the rule is there. you know. for the old they - not unimesh.

Well done! Respect! And those who do not yield to the babuska and dedushka place when you get old you will understand how it feels when a helpless old man, and the next seat collapsed young bull...

S
Saw-Tooth 27.04.20

I'm not retired and not disabled, so you can stand up, but what a thrill to come home and fall in an easy chair holding a mug of tea, much better than boltatsya on the seats of public transport!

-
--Vadimych-- 27.04.20

Well I'm on my commute) After the speeches to poveshat on the bus)

A
Angel_Trent 27.04.20

Watching someone. Got the headstock. pretend to be God's dandelions, and as the bus comes - wielded elbows, feet, or only a place to occupy. And I do standing to ride hard - very choppy and therefore sit. so rake up any grandmother and begins to stare a hole straight to burn. The bus full of young people, no, it is necessary to me. And pregnant women in the buses do not go.

J
John Satan 27.04.20

inferior sometimes when the mood is good, and pretenduyu in my place person not annoying me.

V
VoRf1 27.04.20

I do not sit in the end, I'm young and sit still time...

N
NeoStalker 27.04.20

> and I don't go to communal transport ;))

It is beyond doubt, because you it perfectly replaces a personal ambulance.

A
Antoine777 27.04.20

VoRf1
27.04.07 20:27 in the end to sit still time...

And you're going to do something bad?:)
I, Ryoko but I go and also standing, because feet 200kg lift nenplas, which is already there on my 98кг weight tada worth talking about?:)

D
Dikens 27.04.20

I walk into the bus and immediately take a standing place. Although these old guys can't understand yelling to lost, don't go to jail.

-
--Vadimych-- 27.04.20

Stalin was able to put all)))

D
Dikens 27.04.20

TTN they not Stalin!

P
Patologoanatom 27.04.20

I'm not inferior to anyone because the trams are hefty and in all places enough....although most of these trams from any of the grannies and grandfathers free for their pensions easy enough to Masimo and gasoline =D

L
LoveDoctor 27.04.20

I beautiful girls are inferior. the grandmother also - the smell of pickles then you will drive me crazy...

S
Screamer_ 27.04.20

ProDJ666
You decided to wieboda that precedes 200kg?

R
Reyeneris 27.04.20

Before inferior, but somehow gave way, and I'm the other grandma my bucket(I don't understand in the rush hour lock up with a bucket and go, is not it possible to wait a little subsiding) touched on the legs, ripped my stockings and after that, if I'm in a skirt, I will not move from his seat voluntarily.

M
Master TcHiPsA 27.04.20

When

E
Engell 27.04.20

No, because the ride is always standing )))

S
Staryy dedushka 27.04.20

And I'm not inferior to anyone. Now, on the contrary, I concede.