3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Halagaz 28.04.20 09:45 am

The Paladin Dance. Passage. forgot =( (Fallout 4)

I played in a foul many hours, but, after, very disappointed , threw it away. After the release of the latest DLS, I decided to pass as you passed, that has become brutally bad. And start with the Nukes, led the raiders, seized the Commonwealth.
Entered into BS - benefit from dancing is needed, come in the quest line... and then I snapped.
I wonderfully received quest blind to betrayal when it was over BS. But the question is - is it possible to get this quest going for the other faction? I forgot. Replay 100,500 times did not want the game is frankly boring. Perk want to go under the BS don't want to. Tell me, if you go on line MINICOM, and even better, subway, is there any chance of getting the quest blind betrayal? And data transfer that dance synth in BS ?
98 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Halagaz
no, the only way. And what's the problem? Killing him is optional

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

SpartanSoap
the problem is the perk. I want to go for Minitab or subway one hell of Minitab using - question - in passing over any other faction except for BS - will I get blind betrayal quest to obtain the perk. BS will give the virus minty will give the virus. but if the BS directly would figure out the dance, but what with the virus from Minitab?

I mean, that would start to kill him, you have to start the quest blind betrayal.

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Halagaz
you can perform a betrayal Blind" and beat the game for the other faction. There is a point of no return during the quest, Mass Fusion or something like that

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Halagaz
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/fallout_4/walkthrough/main_quests/
here indicated, when the point of no return

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

SpartanSoap
I ask another question , no? is it possible to get quest blind betrayal - the passing over to another faction, in addition to BS. All about the point of no return I know the best=) I have over 1000 hours of play. But the old woman is proruha - tired of this question nafig =(

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Halagaz
what about the fraction of I in the first message wrote - blind betrayal only for BS. Dance the only way he finds out he Sint.

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

SpartanSoap
then why Studiers gives virus? is it possible to transmit the virus in the BS and then the scenario? I do this

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Halagaz
first, he gives the virus to download data from the servers of the Institute. Then the Survivors brings them to him. If you do not touch the quests and BS Subway, then the data will remain with the Minutemen. Another way to transfer data BS, but to fulfill their quests - no.

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

SpartanSoap
PTS, do you hear me? I want to transmit the virus from Studiers in the Brotherhood to begin the quest Blind betrayal. Is this possible? And this initially ask!

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Halagaz
damn, you don't want to play for BS, now need to transmit data.

Yes, you can. From whom was the virus does not matter.

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

SpartanSoap
key crap for BS - teleport and subsequent destruction. I don't want to go over them with a teleport, am I not being clear in the original post? Or tried to tell or ask something else?? So you have to determine with data whether I'm using the TP Minitab and get the quest blind betrayal or not.

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Halagaz
Halagaz wrote:
can I TP through MINICOM and get the quest blind betrayal or not
just in case I will specify: complete the game (that is, use the teleport to the Institute) only for the minute man and complete the quest betrayal blind? No, this quest is only for BS. Dance finds out that he Sint the only of this quest.

BUT you can play for several factions at the same time (in addition to the Institute, at least I did), to complete the quest blind betrayal for BS, score for them after that, and beat the game (teleport) by the Minutemen.

If there have not helped, I do not understand what you want, sorry

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

SpartanSoap
rukalitso, ahem, do you hear yourself? you're contradicting himself throughout the conversation.
Let's you're done and I'll wait for other experts. Because your contradictions are starting to affect my emotional state, not the best way.

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

ashleyalicia
already wondering what kind of response you get

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

ashleyalicia
I asked one question. Is it possible to get quest blind betrayal with the passage of Minitab/subway. And is it possible to transmit the virus of Studiers BS for the identification of Dance as a synth and as a consequence start the quest blind betrayal.

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Halagaz wrote:
And is it possible to transmit the virus of Studiers BS
the opportunity is there, BUT after the transfer of the game will go on as if you play for the BS. That's why I said earlier that, no matter from whom data.

In General, it is better just on the current save game come in the BS and will receive a response from the game itself.

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

SpartanSoap
man, get outta here, you've got a lot of advice given which contradict each other and do not relate to the subject.

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Halagaz
Halagaz wrote:
Tell me, if you go on line MINICOM, and even better, subway, is there any chance of getting the quest blind betrayal? And data transfer that dance synth in BS ?
Impossible, impossible, no way. Goodbye.

B
BlackTigerTK 28.04.20

Halagaz
And what is the reason for the reluctance to go after the Bosses. Up to a certain point it is possible for all 4 factions quietly doing quests, which I successfully did. While the Institute did not send in a Mass Fusion. Then quietly went to destroy the institution with the Minutemen. And Bosses and Reintroduces remained in the fractions. Dans lives peacefully on a post in the red rocket, the benefit it received.
ashleyalicia wrote:
Scriptorum Of Nari
Probably still with scriptorem she isn? http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Haylen. And to speak with her, to destroy the Railroad there is no need. And for a choice of Bosses so you do not need to destroy the Railroad. I have now doing fine, all three remaining major fraction. Even despite the fact that some time ago from PAM was job destruction patrols and vertibirds Bosses. This, as I understand, fixed in the Unofficial patch.

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

ashleyalicia
what the hell are you talking about? Halen comes into quest during the prosecution of Dancing and after being in the police station ( cropped) What does she even have to do with getting the quest?