3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Halagaz 28.04.20 09:45 am

The Paladin Dance. Passage. forgot =( (Fallout 4)

I played in a foul many hours, but, after, very disappointed , threw it away. After the release of the latest DLS, I decided to pass as you passed, that has become brutally bad. And start with the Nukes, led the raiders, seized the Commonwealth.
Entered into BS - benefit from dancing is needed, come in the quest line... and then I snapped.
I wonderfully received quest blind to betrayal when it was over BS. But the question is - is it possible to get this quest going for the other faction? I forgot. Replay 100,500 times did not want the game is frankly boring. Perk want to go under the BS don't want to. Tell me, if you go on line MINICOM, and even better, subway, is there any chance of getting the quest blind betrayal? And data transfer that dance synth in BS ?
98 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

Halagaz
Agree))about the dance saldafon...but still I like it ))))but deacon is more like...his sense of humour is good ....erudition...not stupid...and what about the fact that subway fights not agree....take dance strudies Canary from the bar...they are freaks...but they have minds...the feeling of desire, the compassion.....they are not robots...they sinteticheskie people... they have the bones of the meat/muscle....all of the people just made artificially by...I see them as people out of the tube

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Halagaz
scary to imagine where you live, if in fallout more than a thousand hours and do not go out there =)

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

SpartanSoap
I will give you the opportunity to dream of where and how I live =) enjoy=)

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

Золотко555
now tell me, where'd you get that struggers and Canary synths? we can't kill them I tried. Where's this intelligence from? she certainly is on the forums , but in fact it could not be verified.

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

Золотко555
Well, with regard to synthetics in General, is the another question. Take a nickname - but it is unique from the point of view that he hooked the identity of the COP. If to talk about the other sintax - as that they are emotions. Yes, in principle I believe that it is not available. Dans just in gratitude for salvation comes to sex, I'd say. For his nature is as alien.
Remember what Nick says about Dima, who is trying to portray us pryntsa, but in fact manages all settlements, and Lights the Harbor and children of the atom by killing people and spoofing their synths, he uses the scheme of the Institute. Fact.

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Halagaz
Oh, and since you smiles pulling? And then began nervously, you were clutching at their heads

by the way, I advise you to use Google sometimes gives answers
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A2%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B0:68849

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

SpartanSoap
cute boy wiki are written by people, this resource with the ability to edit. I ask about game mechanics. If you try more than that to surprise me, don't waste your time, you're not interesting to me =)

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Halagaz
but people are exploring the mechanics, isn't it? There is not one opinion voiced, sometimes it is useful to read people. And don't call me boy, please, and then you start to think you forty years.

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

SpartanSoap
And why I can't be forty years? =)) Boy, people often carry the game and bright streams of consciousness unclouded intellect, such as you are now. Just take it and get away from the topic. You unpleasant to me. And Yes, my theme.

B
BlackTigerTK 28.04.20

Halagaz wrote:
location infa that struggers and Canary synths?
As a variant - to look at inventory through the console on the presence of details in? Again, you can kill with the console. Or here's another - you can remove immortality through the console (setessential baseID 0 - Allows the NPC to be permanently killed) and shoot.
And here's the English wiki writes:
While essential during gameplay, Sturges will drop a synth component if killed, the same as other generation 3 synths.

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

BlackTigerTK
so you're talking about the console. and I'm talking about game mechanics. Or gazebo sets the stage for 5 fouls, or foul 4 really their resounding failure. foul 3 was much more interesting, and he and Vegas. It was a game of bomb. And here a disappointment.

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Halagaz
well, again, go away, not want, unpleasant. As you do with the attitude people write the game dare to ask anyone? Still on ng, heh

Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

SpartanSoap
I have a 3587 hours of play can dream)))

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Золотко555
kapets that there is so much to do? I only have 100 and I think I did there. Restart or what?

Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

Halagaz
Disagree...fol3 liked ...but фол4 I am interested in 3 ...so like your base to do I never dreamed that this would make...new Vegas is not game ...just missed the game ..had a lot of work...so I think to buy and pass it to understand and feel the difference

Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

SpartanSoap
and what 100 hours can be done? only the campaign mode to pass and all...I have sopranos on different variations 4 or 5 + everywhere building+ survival, and now again began to pass for the raiders...talk to the Butler robot, he said, go to Concord so I went...past the Concord past the rockets ...who are the Minutemen?? I don't know...Harvey Preston?? first time I hear it...I Rader beneath me half (before half) of the wasteland ....so there you go

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

Золотко555
my current story

B
BlackTigerTK 28.04.20

Halagaz wrote:
so you're talking about the console. and I'm talking about game mechanics.
Hmm... the question was where is known about Sturges and Magnolia. I just suggested a way to verify the information. Where it took the same English wiki is unknown to me:-) No information, where he came to Quincy, I did not come across.
But I've FO3 as something not liked... twice started and didn't... but in the 4th already 93 d 6h 50 min on the last save.

B
BlackTigerTK 28.04.20

By the way, that I read in English wiki that determine Sinta among settlers in the mode of VATS, if you have the Awareness perk - Synth settlers will have energy resistance 10 and 10 radiation resistance by default, subtracting any bonuses from apparel.
And write about Sturges in the list of all known synthetics in the game based on game files, no in-game dialogue indicators. And about the Magnolia - possibly C2-41. That is about it perhaps hints there.

Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

about the synth which is in a good neighborhood, there infa Institute in robot control...the only thing it does not say who exactly Sint,
about BS also wrote what was seen in the vicinity of the airport....and about the national Park and nothing is written or I have not seen..