3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Halagaz 28.04.20 09:45 am

The Paladin Dance. Passage. forgot =( (Fallout 4)

I played in a foul many hours, but, after, very disappointed , threw it away. After the release of the latest DLS, I decided to pass as you passed, that has become brutally bad. And start with the Nukes, led the raiders, seized the Commonwealth.
Entered into BS - benefit from dancing is needed, come in the quest line... and then I snapped.
I wonderfully received quest blind to betrayal when it was over BS. But the question is - is it possible to get this quest going for the other faction? I forgot. Replay 100,500 times did not want the game is frankly boring. Perk want to go under the BS don't want to. Tell me, if you go on line MINICOM, and even better, subway, is there any chance of getting the quest blind betrayal? And data transfer that dance synth in BS ?
98 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halagaz 28.04.20

BlackTigerTK
You personal hi =) we talked. Well, since I played more than 1000 hours played I always princes on a white horse, in razveshivanija for DLS which last for 5 minutes provided the game for pryntsa decided to play for the villain. At the same time perks to obtain. The main question is, can I build a teleport for Minitab, to give the virus BS, and as a bonus to quest blind betrayal.
People here or can't hear me, or spices I dragon.
Steam license.

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

ashleyalicia
especially for you. Quest provides fucking dude in the cap, behind this you go up to prydwen to the dude who collects the technical documents while you're with him scandals, appears Halen yelling don't kill the dance. then directs you to the bunker where you decide what to do. It is not necessary to carry garbage, experts fucking. I just to get the perks is always yuzala BS . now I want to poyuzat other factions, and I ask - will I have the opportunity to benefit through the transfer of data from Minitab.

M
Maniac-X 28.04.20

Halagaz
All you've got. Your Perk get it in BS. No more! All go get.

s
sKard 28.04.20

Maniac-X wrote:You've all got
I need to sleep, not knock on the clave))
Halagaz wrote:I just to get the perks is always yuzala BS
I do not remember all the details, but I got this perk for the passing of the Minutemen.

M
Mag Otshelnik 28.04.20

Did so.But if you give the virus in BS will start a quest.

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 28.04.20

Halagaz
I also asked myself this question and in the end none except BS
Spoiler(well, the virus they have to give)

Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

Halagaz
You gave the virus to Strugis..well done!!all right( not sarcasm). But that would start a blind betrayal you need to complete the chain of quests from the brotherhood....then go to Mason, and he says that he learned that you have information about the Institute and ordered to give up legless aunt(forgot her name)...But you don't give it until the start of the quest mastugin only after that, when you're with the brotherhood would fly there (Institute for the enemy) only then approach the woman and give the virus.....and take a COPY of the virus may have strudies, a chain of dialogue with it activated after talking with Mason....after mastugin will be another quest with nuclear bombs in the shining sea and that's all then it will be kvet blind betrayal.....to summarize: not possible to blind the betrayal quest if not completed certain quests....Yes, after the quest blind betrayal I completely ignored the BS and only worked with the Minutemen....don't give the virus TO MASTUGIN only after ...this passage for the Minutemen and Dance live...
for subway there is no possibility to leave the Dance alive...my game 3587 hours that just did NOT ((

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

Золотко555
Thank you, good girl, finally someone understood my question and properly explained. That is, I can build TP for Minitab and then a copy of the virus to give BS to start the quest blind betrayal.

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

Золотко555
for the subway I've never played, why Dance should not be left alive? if for example to complete a blind betrayal before subway will give an indication to cut the BS?

M
Mag Otshelnik 28.04.20

But how to save the Dance?And that Maxton orders to kill him period.

L
Len [02] 28.04.20

Cheburator Founder
Convince first the Dance, he should live, and then Elder. It is desirable to have a high charisma.

Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

Halagaz
well if you do I will tell you how...honestly twisted skewers came back for quests could not....I really wanted Dance to leave then it would turn out that all companions are alive and not agrada.....if the subway X6-88 lively and friendly but Dance no...if the Minutemen Dans live but X6-88 agrida ...that was vykolachivanii I strongly,but failed...try that if you write :-)

Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

Cheburator Founder
I rudely asked Mason told what to do stupid order are not going...in the end chose the phrase that they are ready to leave BS just to Dance left alive...Mason gave up and said Dance live...there all is simple

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

Cheburator Founder
well, the fact that MAXON ordered, doesn't mean that the way to do it in the bunker will come, talk to dance and don't kill him. He will going to bring down to the Wasteland on the way to see Maxson and there are already like said Honey =)

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

Золотко555
well, I just ignored the passage of the subway. I'll try, I'll see what's going on and why Dance is impossible to keep alive. If you think about it, quests are just BS must perform before you can pass for the subway, or to parallel them. Most importantly the robot is not Sovata=) And for the implementation of blind betrayal, to perk and send Dans to the thread to rest.

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Halagaz wrote:
Thank you, sweet girl
all clear, feminist detected

Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

Halagaz
Oh I love subway! Deacon is adorable! And if you do all the quests repetitive then you can do regular clothes ...dress suits shorter civilian clothes book...I have all the settlers in the men clean pre-war clothes in an armored.....but I first took the subway ...not FOR the subway and all of her quests and when I got this chip with the armor already quietly walked to a BS and fulfilled Seih quests.....some parallel quests of the Institute the point of no return mastugin

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

SpartanSoap
you have a stick that the girl was able to understand the question and clearly answer the points? Go teach the lessons better, honestly. And feminism here at all in cash Desk. Just take it and get away from the topic, the student.

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

Золотко555
Oh I that still linger, I mocked the companions raising and lowering the turnips in the cons, then raised again. Subway well, but never took seriously. I agree with Virgil, rescuers toasters, and even Dance, which is so adorable, a whole robot. I'm butthurt because of how stupid it made the gazebo. Read the Americans - they have a different perception of the personality - say the dance a kind of eternal paladin no matter what. Was disappointed. More interesting still with living mates. The same Katya, or Piper a lot nicer.

S
SpartanSoap 28.04.20

Halagaz
never out of the topic will not go away, then so close now.