3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Halagaz 28.04.20 09:45 am

The Paladin Dance. Passage. forgot =( (Fallout 4)

I played in a foul many hours, but, after, very disappointed , threw it away. After the release of the latest DLS, I decided to pass as you passed, that has become brutally bad. And start with the Nukes, led the raiders, seized the Commonwealth.
Entered into BS - benefit from dancing is needed, come in the quest line... and then I snapped.
I wonderfully received quest blind to betrayal when it was over BS. But the question is - is it possible to get this quest going for the other faction? I forgot. Replay 100,500 times did not want the game is frankly boring. Perk want to go under the BS don't want to. Tell me, if you go on line MINICOM, and even better, subway, is there any chance of getting the quest blind betrayal? And data transfer that dance synth in BS ?
98 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halagaz 28.04.20

Золотко555
you tell me, if you build a teleport using the subway, whether it is a virus and will it be possible to transmit this virus in BC for the start of the quest blind betrayal?

Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

look here, this option is not checked...when I start a new game I already know that who will play and who is the virus to give....But!!! I know for sure that even if you play for subway it is not necessary that they will build a teleporter...you can build with the Minutemen and the virus to give strudies and then back to pick up(copy) and the Institute will have to take the subway...it will be such a dialogue with Desdemona she will say that she heard rumors that you Institute hit the road with the aid of the teleporter(well, from where the rumors we know :-) Deacon nagual)) and then you offer to work for them here is the transition to taking the Institute from subway
PS. listen and you do not shoot video with your playthroughs?? I just started...cool work ...I liked it))

M
Malderon 28.04.20

Killed the theme of death, added to the memories, waiting for the continuation =).

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

Золотко555
I Minitab ignore. I'm her mother raider =) in principle, do not care, went for the subway you will see what will lead. By the way Tom is willing to build me a teleporter, without any Manitou, ( last time DEZ sent me to MiniCAM and teleport and assault),and BS I'm probably going to attack gangs =)))) ( I dream so, not well, and Cho in the end of it all) Another thing is that in such hands, blind to betrayal Dance may not live, because there is no virus - it is no disclosure as synth and as a consequence no perk.

o
oool 28.04.20

oddly enough, but the girls understand each other... and the people they do not...

Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

Halagaz
well, try to ask Tom a virus(a copy)...only that dialog to create a branch with Mekson talk to after graduation....you can of course teleport builds
oool
oool wrote:
oddly enough, but the girls understand each other... and the people they are not..
what do you not understand?? like everything on the shelves

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

oool
It's simple, I will try to explain, but I'm not sure that now people will begin to understand.
When you have played a thousand+ hours, you can parts and don't remember any specific things, but overall, the plot you remember how and where it should be. And when you figures play 100 hours start to drivel, you don't think too much about what to explain something, because you have other goals and objectives. You need infa. He could play for 100 hours? stupid to pass on the ridiculous? even all the perks all of the satellites impossible for a time to.
I could now delve into the dialogues give specific examples, to find inconsistencies and blah blah blah, but I do not think it necessary to fool, and the fellow was specifically directed to the garden.
Therefore, people, particularly two girls who have faked a bunch of hours of play, easily understand each other. Because of the passing options in practice it took a lot.

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

Золотко555
0_o however, we have and accuracy. SchA will say that the same girl herself says=))

I informed DEZ actually teleport refused to build, go to Minitab, and attacked I am also minutami with the filing Des. I wonder how will all if we exclude Minitab and enable raiders.
Now teleport subway ready to build. We'll see what happens and whether the virus. I want Deacon to put the squeeze on with the perks, and go to the dance. By the way, Deacon addict =)) when you come to a raider settlement it these machines freaky all the time nabrasyvaetsya and prickly, although he doesn't like chemicals if I use =))

Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

Halagaz
Halagaz wrote:
By the way, Deacon addict =))
Yes you that??!!!)))) I have it yet ...I'm still with the raiders pick but still parallel survival pass...it will be necessary also to machines shabby)))
strange why DEZ was denied?? I have never been
PS Deacon ex-raider)))so he's kind of in his element))

o
oool 28.04.20

Halagaz
I can't even imagine what you can do in this game for a thousand hours OO the more than three thousand!!? OO OO!! don't even know what to tell you , girls :) although, someone the sky is no man's game" ;)

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

Золотко555
can't tell you why, maybe there are some turning points in the campaign mode a La if you freed the castle of Minitab or not released and blah blah blah, probably there is some dependence on the movements, I did not check, because in principle it is not essential.
Deacon was domogala. Go torment dance.

oool
In each hut their rattles, I shouldn't have to guess about why someone played 100 hours, and someone for 1000, and someone actually sits in drotic Vovka or other online project, and not interrupting life, each has its own interests and predilections. Do not try to peer under the covers to see if there was a man, or still someone there.

Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

Halagaz wrote:
for in principle it is not essential
Yes, it's not essential ..but I still wonder WHY??)))) do you think it depends on the capture of the castle of the Minutemen??? I don't think....most likely because of the BS...although I already BS knight was when she drove the construction of the teleport....hmm I would be very interested to have that conversation with her where she refuses me

o
oool 28.04.20

Halagaz
Aha ha ha :) girls are girls ;) all the blankets and the guys drove ;)

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

SpartanSoap
BlackTigerTK
Maniac-X
ashleyalicia

after listening to you, and passed on the line of the subway directly in the game, the answer to your question, I found. Even if you build a teleport through the other faction quest blind betrayal, you definitely get.
That is minty and subway give you a virus, which is transmitted to the BS and then the scenario. Further, I never said that quest is blind and betrayal is given what the other faction except for BS, because the Dance belongs to a faction BS and speculation about something else is meaningless, and wanted to understand whether issued by the HS virus is another faction with possibility to transfer it to BS, to fulfill the conditions of obtaining the quest blind betrayal. I have all the.
Золотко555
virus subway gives. The virus immediately begins to demand Maxson. You can relax and hang out. Question for you - if you saw the subway, but a Deacon to send to the settlement - agrida after he drank the subway will be?

Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

Halagaz
will be !! you sort of subway wanted to go??)) that does not work and Dancing to save and underground business Institute to blow up????

H
Halagaz 28.04.20

Золотко555
dance already saved, would not that? While sitting in the bunker. I don't understand why you never came to save him? brought it out of the fraternity and, in General, that all salvation, well, can, of course, subway would give a clear indication on the drank Dance is another option, but it's kind of like a synth, why would they cut him? not?
I savepoint will do. Here schA BS came to vypila subway, the inst to the mass fusion. Outside the subway yet NICE place. I still have W X6 to get his perk from Insta.
I remembered why Deacon agreda, his quest drank a subway should be killed, that explains a lot, but there is an option - I never sent him to the settlement, there may be a marker will not stand on it?

Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

Halagaz
I can't do it playing for the subway to leave the dance alive.....for subway this means, the Institute to blow up a subway.
and even if the subway to go to the Institute with X6-88 is a perk after the explosion of the Institute to take...it will be near Libertalia hang out
Halagaz wrote:
a marker will not stand on it
will stand....moreover when you come to the village and he starts to shoot you the whole town will be on him agrida...but if he's gonna be sometimes going to meet you after a dream)))be sure to quest as the AMP...then it will be possible to upgrade civilian clothes
Oh you had with a Deacon to go to the bunker to save Dance!!! I like his reaction there!!! the last words of a Deacon ...something like Dance gonna be okay without those cattles...he'll love it...
damn read what you're doing and want to go again, all over again))))to try again to save Dansa

Z
Zolotko555 28.04.20

Halagaz
read once again what you've done and you begin to realize what an idiot I am!!! I gave the virus after mastugin!!! and so I was unable to save the Dance!!!

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 28.04.20

Let him die, fucking synth.
)0)

G
Gur1 28.04.20

Halagaz
I like that legless with BS took these data from the Institute at the request of Strudies. So , it is not possible otherwise. Give virus Strudies, continue to play for the BS , I think legless may ask for the floppy disk, well, or after a while just with Strugges speak. In the dialogue can and will emerge this conversation.