3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erudito1312 28.04.20 05:23 pm

Before PG vs PG now

Decided to make about sore...I think I remember a PG before he became such? I mean the old look of this site, as it used to look like. When implemented the changes, many were disappointed, but even so was hoping that the changes are only visual. I can see now that we were wrong...
Remembering last PG, I realize that could come any day, and definitely on the website there was any news, every day added videos, all on the main page! What we have now? News every 3-4 days, and half of them this news about a meaningless stream of PG and other attempts to make the news. Video? The same thing...
I know that now will run across people who will start telling me or I think, or somewhere to delve into the depths of the site to find the things I needed. And you know what? I don't care, I don't want to look. Previously, it was enough to go to the main page and everything important was there. Now? As you can see...
153 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexandrovitch 28.04.20

News every 3-4 days, read and comment on blogs

X
Xorras 28.04.20

Erudito1312
Now?
Now you have mastered laziness, and you can't go to the blogs.

E
Erudito1312 28.04.20

GRiDOX
As written above - why the hell did I need it. I don't go to blogs, and website which publishes news!

M
Mr.Sirocco 28.04.20

Erudito1312
Blogs it's the same news, only from correspondents in the face of users. Especially the large fall in the news.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.04.20

RV shifted in blogging news site and blogs Ranchi was a vestige of the
good or bad...

C
CheGun95r 28.04.20

And No-DVD what happened?

B
BOEHKOM 28.04.20

I still
I rest

D
Don Thomas Falcone 28.04.20

And this applies not only to the main page. A personal profile was also very comfortable, all on one page and in front of the eyes. And now that...
PG is not the same. Ads directly in the news. Design - copy-paste other gaming resources. PG has slipped in General.

m
masha 28.04.20

I do not dig, looking for nothing, just hid, then let him lay there. When cats piss/'ll shit, too, everything is buried.
Still will not return as it was.

V
Vanya Rygalov 28.04.20

Yes normalny Pesa.
Design? Care.
Comfortable? Yes, like, already used.
Whining? So where the same without him.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 28.04.20

Before PG vs PG now
PG early win.

C
Chiter v Zakone 28.04.20

NG tube was still in 2007-2009,will never forget those days.

P
Pilat. 28.04.20

Cheater in the Act
+

B
Bl4ckH4wk 28.04.20

The old one was more convenient.

N
Nikita Bileckiy 28.04.20

I apologize if I write not in that topic (and most likely I'm doing, maybe a more appropriate topic not found). Please tell me how to contact the moderator to delete this account.

F
Flow4Master 28.04.20

Earlier PG was fun - a whole bunch of shkolota, trolls and provocateurs. Almost every topic has been a lot of Grakhanov and first-class srach. Wherever you'll go - the fun is guaranteed. Now is boring. If PG was blagovestnik site, how weak. There are sites much more interesting with a similar theme.

m
masha 28.04.20

The game list in the profile would be returned.

S
SkuJIJI 28.04.20

For PG, which was before.
And I here very long ))

G
Galaxy 28.04.20

Of course for PG that were there before, there is nothing to say.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 28.04.20

I'm on PG mainly for blogs and news.
New PG in my opinion rests on the blogs)