3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erudito1312 28.04.20 05:23 pm

Before PG vs PG now

Decided to make about sore...I think I remember a PG before he became such? I mean the old look of this site, as it used to look like. When implemented the changes, many were disappointed, but even so was hoping that the changes are only visual. I can see now that we were wrong...
Remembering last PG, I realize that could come any day, and definitely on the website there was any news, every day added videos, all on the main page! What we have now? News every 3-4 days, and half of them this news about a meaningless stream of PG and other attempts to make the news. Video? The same thing...
I know that now will run across people who will start telling me or I think, or somewhere to delve into the depths of the site to find the things I needed. And you know what? I don't care, I don't want to look. Previously, it was enough to go to the main page and everything important was there. Now? As you can see...
153 Comments
Sort by:
T
T.T.G 28.04.20

Most importantly for a full-scale platformer not banyat.

T
T.T.G 28.04.20

R
Rograx 28.04.20

Well, the stories, the old Pehe was better. Although at the time I was not on any of the sites. And is now only visible srachi students. Yes, pointless blogs that copy each other, day after day. All of the bonuses!!!

p
pekabir 28.04.20

Nergal66 wrote:
And is now only visible srachi students.
and before supposedly adult bearded guys tralcio each other

Z
Zerera 28.04.20

SchA on the contrary all became a lot of funky and serious. Those that were 2-3 years ago, students schA matured and chicken heads in the forum society etc., and used to sit on the crisis, as well as PC/Curling, as well as special topic was poniki. And collected these blozhikah/forums 300 with the dick comments. Now if you create blozhik type Curling - her, first you'll fly to the ban, most likely, the second will cause confusion among all the others. Current students of PG does not appeal.

T
T.T.G 28.04.20

pakaur
The Internet all students. And cats.

Z
Zerera 28.04.20

No

p
pekabir 28.04.20

Zerera wrote:
as well as special topic was pongki
I hope you're not panihati?

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory wrote:
And cats.
I personally Alpaca

Z
Zerera 28.04.20

picaper wrote:
I hope you're not panihati?
Hayter, but not fat

T
T.T.G 28.04.20

pakaur
Cats flexible. Alpaca dull as a log. Here you are definitely not Alpaca

p
pekabir 28.04.20

Zerera

Alpaca dull as a log
but their wool sweater to tie, and cats can only eat, shit, sleep and fuck cats

Z
Zerera 28.04.20

pakaur
I'm a girl, so

p
pekabir 28.04.20

Zerera

G
GDFrost1.4 28.04.20

Now we have something that has to be tolerated, although all have probably scored the pin. But with the change of design I will never accept.

T
T.T.G 28.04.20

Zerera
Zerera wrote:
I'm a girl, so
proof in the Studio

V
Vanya Rygalov 28.04.20

proof in the Studio
Yeah... I would have looked.
Spoilerfest they will be big... very big... very, very large.
Please.

H
Hryas 28.04.20

It's very bad

W
Wing42 28.04.20

Another topic for pluck-pluck and Boo-hoo. Have already heard your destructive whining and moaning. Design changed - my God, just loss-loss as you haven't suicidology with such a terrible grief.
Though, most likely, you just want to cut the bonuses with the same self-pitying for any reason the melancholic.

Z
Zerera 28.04.20

Vanya Rygalov
Barely first, so soran.

r
rPeBoJL 28.04.20

Alexanora say and more))

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Yeah... I would have looked
go look in the mirror of samasara ekotechna)