3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erudito1312 28.04.20 05:23 pm

Before PG vs PG now

Decided to make about sore...I think I remember a PG before he became such? I mean the old look of this site, as it used to look like. When implemented the changes, many were disappointed, but even so was hoping that the changes are only visual. I can see now that we were wrong...
Remembering last PG, I realize that could come any day, and definitely on the website there was any news, every day added videos, all on the main page! What we have now? News every 3-4 days, and half of them this news about a meaningless stream of PG and other attempts to make the news. Video? The same thing...
I know that now will run across people who will start telling me or I think, or somewhere to delve into the depths of the site to find the things I needed. And you know what? I don't care, I don't want to look. Previously, it was enough to go to the main page and everything important was there. Now? As you can see...
153 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tumult 28.04.20

Let's make the extension returns the old design

R
RescueCat 28.04.20

Overall, the new design is good but functionality fell. It is also not like a new trend to make the good old dox s Vicky directory. The tendency to simplification is not always good, although a few nerve cells in young people it is possible sekonomit

F
Fluffy Destroyer 28.04.20

It's time to ban for the theme of the design and the FSE is.Don't like it,get out of here nah.

G
GeNTEK 28.04.20

Constantly discuss what was rolled out dozens of times...most of the good and of the key personalities dumped a long time ago. Nanowaste not already buit.

.Beauty. 28.04.20

Zamusolil topic. Didn't like 90% of users.
But the administration do not care. With them also was contacted by serious people, and muzzle them stumble
Who did not know the old Pehe, Tom was lucky, very.

S
Storm 123i 28.04.20

I like who he isn't - and look for any bring down, there is nothing to moan!

A
Anomel Suna 28.04.20

Typical comment of this topic

PG shit, it was better, but I don't stop using it because PG

K
Kotyara 28.04.20

Trololo, this year already no PG-vision.

w
wellwantor 28.04.20

Cracks drunk -(

The rest do not care

j
jerry90 28.04.20

creature.

a
andrey 28.04.20

Cracks drank
ate

R
Russian Nabigatel 28.04.20

PG is not the same.

G
Gemini 28.04.20

why it was necessary to remove NO DVD?
don't understand the bugurt about this

P
Pilat. 28.04.20

in fact, NO DVD was a feature of the site among other things

S
SignIn 28.04.20

Pilat.
The first six months only in search of cracks and fell to pehac)

G
Gemini 28.04.20

is Repack no cracks?
or that all the polls for free swing parties? lol

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 28.04.20

Cracks for rogue. Only litsuha, but hardcore.

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 28.04.20

Simple words on PG.

P
Pilat. 28.04.20

wladov
I washed up on this shore)

S
Silencio 28.04.20

people come and go, still on them, and the old site design was poor. now is the time. ^^