3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erudito1312 28.04.20 05:23 pm

Before PG vs PG now

Decided to make about sore...I think I remember a PG before he became such? I mean the old look of this site, as it used to look like. When implemented the changes, many were disappointed, but even so was hoping that the changes are only visual. I can see now that we were wrong...
Remembering last PG, I realize that could come any day, and definitely on the website there was any news, every day added videos, all on the main page! What we have now? News every 3-4 days, and half of them this news about a meaningless stream of PG and other attempts to make the news. Video? The same thing...
I know that now will run across people who will start telling me or I think, or somewhere to delve into the depths of the site to find the things I needed. And you know what? I don't care, I don't want to look. Previously, it was enough to go to the main page and everything important was there. Now? As you can see...
153 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vuzya 28.04.20

La fleur celeste
I went here two weeks ago and I also

L
La fleur celeste 28.04.20

WUSA
Well, in two weeks you have to get used could.
I even felt old, I wanted to crack something like PG is not the same.

S
SkyGame 28.04.20

PG is not a cake, but before...

V
Vuzya 28.04.20

La fleur celeste
so it is really not the same, completely different. Unfortunately the case affected not only the appearance, the shoutbox was kind of an empty, little people, no primary backbone or activists, I do not detect. alas

K
Kotyara 28.04.20

>>no core or backbone of the activists

And is it needed? )

L

WUSA
The world has changed. I feel it in the water, feel the earth, feel it in the air. Much of what was left, and left those who remember about it.

But seriously, with the development of social networks is not surprising.

V
Vuzya 28.04.20

Tomcat
So it would be certainly more fun. have probed the atmosphere of the team, joined, razosralsya. as in the old days, lol

K
Kotyara 28.04.20

>>But seriously, with the development of social networks is not surprising.

in, intelligent woman writes.

>>So it would be certainly more fun. have probed the atmosphere of the team, joined, razosralsya. as in the old days, lol

Yeah, as a old fart-chicka.

A
Andrey89564 28.04.20

If anyone has pictures PG 2007-2010, put please...

W
Wing42 28.04.20

Wonderful! With speeches venerable grandpa and grandma veterans green novice-Nuba like me can podomatic that the little, what do you miss the people in new Orleans. I'm not the first and not the second time see similar topics similar thoughts about what PG was little mess and it's bad.
Screenshots from\NoDWD - to hell with them, now they come with the Repack, very convenient. At the expense of a bunch of ads currently I would say the following - she is a beautiful and easily chopped Yablokami, perfectly cut bogomerzkih is Tank in the background of the website, for example.
And you, veterans. You, authoritative and exalted beings from the past is not enough for the MESS to be completely happy. Was less dirt, provocations and mutual insults veterans turn up their noses, Surat eyes and hush through his teeth, saying, Pehe is not the same! Pehe rolled!. You grew up on yourself, it's embarrassing.

V
Vuzya 28.04.20

Ashamed that you're doing some global insights from the comic phrase. Yeah, it was ironic.

W
Wing42 28.04.20

WUSA
And you have these jokers a lot.

A
Aleksator 28.04.20

WUSA
haha. not laughed. He's right.

L

Wing42
What you wrote is provocation the mess.
Shame, exaggeration, blablabla.
Don't know how anyone grew over them, and you, apparently, have not grown at all. To make mountains out of molehills - boyish. Nobody was going to reduce everything to quarrels/disputes, but the discussions of anything anywhere (suddenly!) without this does not happen and Yes, this has its peculiar charm, though none of this directly and did not speak, but I do.
But said that compared to the way it was now empty, little activity.
You Smoking sir, and, by the way, for no reason.

A
Aleksator 28.04.20

La fleur celeste
Did not. Everything he wrote is the harsh truth of life. For the old Pehe - the quintessence uporotyh, insults, sracha and stupid pictures. I came here only this uporotyh and gain. But Yes ,at the younger age, it looks rich life and creative communication. More like maggots, squirming in the muck.
So to whitewash old Pehe failed, alas. Well, the final nail in the coffin uporotyh was the departure of many abnormal after a trivial redesign, when the site remained virtually the same and with the same capabilities, but the crowd uporotyh zombies old Pehe in the voice yelled in unison that Pehe is not a cake! And let me just say that this is a sign of something outstanding mental attitude.

W
Wing42 28.04.20

La fleur celeste
I don't appreciate ostentatious courtesy, your accusations have not reached my soul. With a light hand of some friends, a provocation and a call to srach it is possible to recognize almost any message on the Internet, although a somewhat different from any of the views expressed.
And the fact that you, noble Mazel (but so Sir should apply to the lady) saw my words only provocation sracha, it may indicate that I am not wrong.

L

Alexfor
Let's you read again what I wrote and try to do it thoughtfully.
I didn't whitewash and not going for the simple reason that I don't care.
I like to sit, don't sit. It's simple. You do want to breed spores/srach on the subject of old shit PG, new PG fire and searching for opponents.
I was fine then, because the period was so. And there were lots of people and it was interesting because there was activity. And the insults and direct such a mess that it is eternal and infinite, and I can't remember the scale of this disaster, what you present.
But another friend I tried to explain that no one here was buried in the showdown as the essence of pegada years ago.

A
Aleksator 28.04.20

La fleur celeste
did not notice that in the previously written nothing of what is implied. Alas.
And I didn't like and so on.
No, there was an attempt to say that this is normal and good.

L

Alexfor
Okay, where is this again?)

K
Kotyara 28.04.20

You Smoking sir, and, by the way, for no reason.
Oh, Fleur was obdacious.