3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defx46 30.04.20 08:12 pm

The optimization of the game (Hitman: Absolution)

I wonder what will be system requirements and what will be optimized at the level of mafia 2 or above\below?
248 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vapauk 30.04.20

My computer did not seem weak, in blood money on the highest played without brakes. But in Absolution, it seems to me, on the maximum graph does not play

P
Pdz 30.04.20

Vapauk
Write your little system. Tell fortunes)

V
Vapauk 30.04.20

Pdz
Type: ASUS K52Dr.
CPU: AMD Turion(tm) II P520 Dual-Core Processor 2.30 GHz.
RAM: 3072 MB.
System: Windows 7 Enterprise, 32-bit.
Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 (1024 MB)
Have DirectX 11

P
Pdz 30.04.20

Vapauk
Well, again, depending on how the game optimize. Although it seems to me that Maxi will not pull. But this is my personal opinion)

G
GoHoo 30.04.20

Yes to the max your laptop will not pull.

O
OSil7er 30.04.20

right now, the development of graphics slows down a little, so I don't expect any unprecedented capacity from the game

P
Pdz 30.04.20

Yes they will not. The game is optimized and wait for the system requirements like max fortunately don't have)

G
GoHoo 30.04.20

Pdz
Sure exactly when I SIS. req. Max saw me was buhurt,though a powerful PC But still.....I already know what SIS. req. will GTA of 5.8 percent nuclear,24 RAM,Dzhifors 790 and so on...

P
Pdz 30.04.20

GoHoo
o_o they're either kidding me?

G
GoHoo 30.04.20

Pdz
Rockstar will Troll the PC not how many years if I am not mistaken since GTA 4,GTA always comes to PC after 6 months. after consoles..That's so..And hardware requirements of draconian..
And then the conclusion they trololo-conspirators with prod. graphics cards....

P
Pdz 30.04.20

GoHoo
This is not good)

r
rusandor 30.04.20

manufacturers of iron and developed games (and indeed software) have long found a common language :)
it will be even cooler. It's like the development of the socio-political system in history.
The computer field is just about 25 years. Here prikinte what marketing appetites and passages will be in 10-20 years, whatever the consumer denyuzhku press ))

P
Pdz 30.04.20

Yeah)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 30.04.20

I still to little system and optimization on my comp all will be flying on ultra for another 6-10 years

P
Pdz 30.04.20

Tula potsik
all will be flying on ultra for another 6-10 years

Well, it's unlikely

G
GoHoo 30.04.20

Pdz
Yeah,not far off the arrival of new consoles,and that means new graphics,but for us it is a huge waste on a piece of iron(

A
Abibas for us 30.04.20

Yes new graphics.it means the end of the 2 aderem.well i5 i7 and gtx 5 generation just 2 years will pull everything to the max.and Yes, despite what optimization

A
Abibas for us 30.04.20

and then what would GTA4 all on max bet should be around 3 gigs of VRAM.fact.Rockstar hands out W*NN in this plan grow

G
GoHoo 30.04.20

Abibas for us
The chickpeas have their standards. hands grow,but as mentioned they are in cahoots with the manufacturer. pieces of iron...

L
Leroy1985 30.04.20

Tula potsik
your iron will not pull the next generation of games (well, at max estessno) , about what 6-10 years you say )) , I am afraid that on my comp after 2 years I won't be able to max pogamat (computer profile)