3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defx46 30.04.20 08:12 pm

The optimization of the game (Hitman: Absolution)

I wonder what will be system requirements and what will be optimized at the level of mafia 2 or above\below?
248 Comments
Sort by:
A
AgentTNT 30.04.20

7ka configures itself.
System for dummies...

W
Wolfenstein 30.04.20

yeah but the question then out of the hall why do I have to pay for every patched version of Vista ? why is this crap eats 3GB of RAM out of 12 and only 300 XP on the same computer ? why XP with a SSD drive right after the install loaded 3 seconds and vista7 10 although the Microsoft said that 7ka loaded faster (and look at me in the organization 7 laptop with вистой7 on all loaded for 40 seconds even though half of them are even the Internet is not seen but the other half that is updated as well loaded for 40 seconds....) ? why do I have to remove it from all sorts of nafig not needed thingies kryshechki which loaded the CPU and memory ? what the fuck new Axis does NOT CAN CLEAN the registry and copies all in one folder which I got after a year of use weighed 30 gigs ?

XP a thing of the past ? why ? just because igrulki it will stop doing IN support ? or because every computer in the collection and laptop game shop put this crap ? XP is best at the moment multimedia system , the fastest and with the fewest number of CMV tambourine ( tambourine is smaller only in Macs ) ... Microsoft wants to collect a little more dough, Yes to impose competition to Apple but they have it very bad work... for Windows phones in General, the full rubbish they have lost and lose more and companies because policies want to play something old to put XP and want a new witness висту7/8/9/10 not very good against the users it also takes time and so I can then do for each game its axle to put ? on XP there is a majority of games both old and new in any case, I have not seen that is it bad or some other problem with the axis was ... with вистой7 I have also had no problems but this is just trash that does what he wants and not what the user wants and this is called dancing with a tambourine and by the way try to overclock USB mouse port to 1K Hz in 7ke manually softinkoy and not with the driver I have for example in MS 3.0 no driver at all and a port I can drive manually ... or me and the mouse to change because she is obsolete for new axis lol

and Yes in the not so distant 90s sitting on DOS , 95, 98, I thought that is what computers will soon be much faster and better because the hardware is all improved and is improving but in the past it was hardware but now business is bad in the new axes such as Vista itself and its patches

ps and what else is funny is the fact that the laptop they put the latest axis a of the driver for the old pee ... also, interrupt support and sales of old in their opinion the licensing line... I have some employees shut down the computer mouse and literally click on the ICU unit with the mouse but you know where to click in XP and even in висте7 to work although not without a million questions like why here slows down and that's why it is not there and then nafig виста8 which looks to do differently, and what now ? I understand but they are not because of their age , employment and are not of interest(they are learning a new axes the money is not paid) ... and that the organization pay 666 thousand to all employees on courses to arrange thereby distracting them from their duties every time someone in America covets the dough and begin to sculpt their look new but no less a curve and nafig not needed bullshit ? this is ridiculous... although I wanted to call Microsoft to ask them a tricky question can I use a pirated XP or 98 in the office because they are already not particularly to sell but checking here but all hands do not reach ... and such statements are what type sorry guys but screw you and not support XP from the developers says that it's all going to alas consoles since the Microsoft was NOT able to translate all from XP to Vista 7 with not be able to translate and to Vista 8 because 99% ON works fine on XP so they are trying to make the translation to those who buy laptops , the computers in the collection and we have dear friends on games ...

a
anzhi_fc 30.04.20

Wolfenstein
thanks for the review

p
poterr 30.04.20

here are the minimum system requirements from the website of the New disk

Supported operating systems: Microsoft® Windows® Vista/7 (32 and 64 bit)
Processor Core 2 Duo 2 GHz or equivalent Athlon X2
2 GB of RAM
24 GB of free hard disk space
3D-video adapter with memory 512 MB, compatible with DirectX® 9.0 c (NVIDIA® GeForce™ 8800 or ATI Radeon™ HD 2900)
Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0
A device for reading DVD-ROM drive

l
luxnoiz38 30.04.20

in such settings even the youngest of 4 brother BM is difficult. Clearly lowered expectations.

l
luxnoiz38 30.04.20

Wolfenstein
So put two OSes

r
rusandor 30.04.20

so it is written -minimum
in full glory the second glacier will show itself with much higher requirements

l
luxnoiz38 30.04.20

che, I see that even the minimum direct 9 this sistemka pull fps so 15

P
Pdz 30.04.20

9 direct is not supported

l
luxnoiz38 30.04.20

So comrade Peter lied to us, or a New drive

p
poterr 30.04.20

I didn't lie it says so on the website of the new disk like the page http://www.nd.ru/catalog/products/hitmanabsolution/

p
poterr 30.04.20

but what are the minimum requirements says steam
Processor: True dual core CPU (Intel, AMD)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Video Card: NV8600 512 Mb RAM, or AMD equivalent
DirectX®: 10

p
poterr 30.04.20

it essentially requirements sniper challenge

A
Ashirogi_Muto 30.04.20

Well the video card I have not. RAM always helps me, and I hope this time too, will come to the rescue. Most important is that the medium is not inhibited.

a
anzhi_fc 30.04.20

snake12234
as I have

D
Dark Kahn 30.04.20

4 cores, 2 Giga operatives, 512 MB video geforce 9500... Nadeus nebudet that thing with 007 Legends when popping up the message that CPU is to low although it is not true...

G
Gentelman 30.04.20

In the demo, put everything on maximum - approx. the fps did not measure, but sagging is not noticed.
But pitch-optimization as always beyond the bounds of reason: why the game eats VRAM if compared to blood money here, only the lighting and models PS normal?
I generally side, but it is a pity consumers with weak contami.

l
luxnoiz38 30.04.20

I on Monday will gather AMD FKH 3.8 (six cores). Vidyuhi - Radeon 7950. Displey 24 inch full ND. I'm afraid that a bulldozer will not pull none - a lot of evil in the Internets for a new Adecco architecture.

k
kotasha 30.04.20

PC Gamer: Hitman Absolution is a failure. Don't expect from games of success Blood Money.

The author of the review criticizes the new part of the game for the art design, huge amount of blur, a terrible story, small levels, stupid AI and no saves.

The review reported that the game rewards players for killing people, and enemies that never happened in the series. No matter how a lot of quiet kills made by the player up to a video where 47 can't kill your target, then all your efforts are in vain.

It is also noted poor quality ports of games on the PC. The author berates the PC version for errors such as press lightly on the mouse button (as if it were the trigger of your controller), but in our universe it can be done. In addition, the average number of frames per second, the computer of the author of the review, was about 15 frames.

Rating - 62/100: This could be the perfect stealth, but the developers forgot everything we loved Hitman.

k
kotasha 30.04.20

http://shazoo.ru/news/11171-Hitman-Absolution-poluchil-62-100-v-obzore-PC-Gamer