3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defx46 30.04.20 08:12 pm

The optimization of the game (Hitman: Absolution)

I wonder what will be system requirements and what will be optimized at the level of mafia 2 or above\below?
248 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tulskiy Pocik 30.04.20

Leroy1985
Given the locking dx 11 steps and the almost complete lack of recent game engines,you can come to the conclusion that you are mistaken,dear

L
Leroy1985 30.04.20

Tula potsik
Perhaps , but in max Payne the difference between DX 11 and 9 visible to the naked eye

-
-coffein- 30.04.20

Tula potsik
potsik good pontovatsya the computer, if you his mom and dad bought, nothing for the fingers to bend and carry nonsense type
I don't care for the little system and optimization on my comp all will be flying on ultra even years 6-10
I would suggest to put Windows 7 only to those who have a powerful PC(Core i7,Core i5).The old simply makes no sense to put
I don't care,my PC any game at maximum speed will easily give.Even BF 3 on ultra,even Metro 2033 with direct X11 and ultra too
and don't forget to write often (with my 8 gigs operatives XD),comp see profile) (with my 8 gigs operatives XD),comp see profile)(with my 8 gigs operatives XD),comp see profile)

7ka works great on 2 core and 4 GB of RAM.

the Hitman - enough the same 2 core 2.5-3Hz 4 GB of RAM and the video level 460.
I have BF3 Robit almost at maximum, fps depends on the percent, 2дуо [email protected] 4GB ddr2 560ti will soon be replaced by the cor Quad 4 cores, which is enough to stock, and test bypasses the youngest i3. sense to move to a new platform in 3 years, then something new will come up with i5 and i7 in the price will fall.

P
PRO HITMAN agent47 30.04.20

-coffein-
Pffff I Have a Dual-core Atom ™ D425 processor and video card 64Mb Directx 11 RAM 2 gig (Pentium 3) and seven stand !

r
rusandor 30.04.20

PRO HITMAN agent47
vidyuhi integranta what ? )) cake you played it

T
TIGERblacK 30.04.20

Tula potsik
Other than that, the iron is almost 2-3 years need to change, as they say the technology is not stealing...

D
DragoBexZ 30.04.20

Well, I have all fine,recently updated iron. So there is no problem.

k
kuzia 30.04.20

The main thing that XP support !

F
FERRUMM 30.04.20

The official system requirements yet? I have a demo PPC as slow.

w
warp 37 30.04.20

FERRUMM
And what has the demo?

F
FERRUMM 30.04.20

warp 37

Hitman Sniper Challenge, pre-order received.

m
master002003 30.04.20

Operating system: Win 7 64
CPU: Core 2 Quad Q6400 2.13 GHz / Phenom 9600B Quad-Core
RAM: 4 GB
Space on hard disk: 10 GB
Video card: GeForce GTX 260 / Radeon HD 6770

F
FERRUMM 30.04.20

master002003

It looks minimal, I vidyuhi the same and brake the wild.

-
-coffein- 30.04.20

PRO HITMAN agent47
I wrote specifically about my PC which is weaker than PC potsika carrying a complete nonsense.
prior to the game a short time left, so we'll see.

A
AgentTNT 30.04.20

Hitman slows down the processor and not vidyuhi...
Say the problem with 2 cores. don't pull. All due to the fact that MF gives a clear picture very far from GG.

a
abukar2 30.04.20

sniper very soundly rushing, fps high how to drink.

S
Skull Face 30.04.20

Don't know how it will happen with DX11, but with DX9 I think it will be something like:

Recommended system requirements (DX9):

• OC: Windows Vista / Windows 7;
• Processor: Intel® Core™2 Quad Q6600 or something similar from AMD;
• RAM: 3 GB;
• Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / Radeon HD 4870 c 512 MB of video memory;

A
AlexWake777 30.04.20

Judging from Hitman: Sniper Challenge in Absolution all will be well optimized.

I have a Core2Duo E8400 3GHz, 4 gig RAM, GeForse GTX260, Windows Vista 64-bit.
Play the"Sniper Challenge on ultra(all graphic settings were in the settings menu turned up to max or activated, smoothing, etc.), permission 1600на900.

In the pirated version met podtantsovke when looking at the level(the screen included all the game objects), these podtantsovke treated off the Internet(Council on disabling the Internet to improve performance read on the official forum of the game).

Well, in simovska licesne Sniper Challenge, apparently patched, even the Internet is disable is not necessary, the game looks great, the rules work, nothing stuck.
And this iron 5 years ago.

This despite the fact that Sniper Challenge this is an early demo. So those who have it the rules are, the game itself will go, certainly not worse. The developers themselves said that Sniper Test allow time to check in on your new hardware Hitman will work.

The PC version Absolution was done by a separate team, it's not port, so all is good.

l
luxnoiz38 30.04.20

In General, for normal implementation of the game asking for long written off dual core. Especially think get rid of the laptop and to take. PC. Thinking of starting a Hairdryer 2x4 980 +Radeon 7870. So friends history soon debut game, who will buy one of the first to email how you are and what you have hardware problems, bugs, and ill-fated fps - etc. don't be lazy, don't want iron bathert, defined with the right stone and none

r
rusandor 30.04.20

AlexWake777железо I have almost similar to yours
the same old 260-nd )) here the kernel only 2.8 percent weaker, and OS seven the 86th.
Yes. nephropathia version of the sniper but that is exactly what even without an Internet.