3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 05.09.19 12:41 pm

TOP 10: your choice. Game series that need to restart

Hello!
Today we are starting a new TOP 10. Its theme - "Game series that need restarting". This theme, incidentally, was suggested by users of the site among hundreds of others. For the day she scored the most votes.
Here you can leave from one to three versions of the game series, which, in your opinion, are in desperate need of a restart. I think the problems with the options not to be )
This phase will last until 9 December, after which we start the voting, the results of which will be announced this month.
And very soon on our website the start of the traditional voting for the best game of the year. Stay tuned!
264 Comments
Sort by:
g
gabataka091 05.09.19

well, I think I would like on the new engine max Payne 1 and 2 to see

K
KPOT1987 05.09.19

Vampire: The Masquerade
Dune
Corsairs

a
aleks1979 05.09.19

F. E. A. R.
Blood
Series Test Drive

H
Herish-Extreme 05.09.19

1. Command & Conquer (any subseries: Tiberium, Red Alert, Generals)
2. Xenus
3. The corsairs (that would be the graphics and gameplay closer to Assassins creed 4 Black Flag, and the plot to add mysticism).
P. S. the theme of Game series that need a restart to take literally. That is, series of games, not single games: Vampire: The Masquerade, GTA Vice city (this is a separate game that needs a Remaster), etc. I would Like that these details were considered when counting votes.

k
k0rben 05.09.19

Prince of Persia, Silent Hill...

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 05.09.19

1. mafia, you must return to the sources, for part 3 released uzhosnah.
2. Stronghold - the reason, see point 1.
3. Gothic is the same

I
IlyaGamer 05.09.19

1)Call of Duty
2)Assassin's Creed
PS To the commenter above: Restart series of games is not a REMASTER!!!! This revision of the concept of the game and the release of a brand new, not usually associated with the past(RE7, DOOM2016, Far Cry2, etc.)

N
NatanieLzZ 05.09.19

Disciples, preferably not in 3D, to return large-scale maps;
Splinter Cell - Splinter Cell, turn to the forest shooter, but to us stealth. Please.

L
LightHOwUSE 05.09.19

#1 Dead Space
#2 Split Second
#3 Singularity

K
KPOT1987 05.09.19

Herish-Extreme
Vampire: The MasqueradeVtM not a single game was 2: Redemption and Bloodlines. Here we are talking about computer games, not Board

A
Angry Destroyer 05.09.19

Omnia Smirnow
Why Far Cry needs to be restarted?

A
Angry Destroyer 05.09.19

Slava74oren
Left 4 Dead doesn't need a restart. He needs continued...

_
_Egorian_ 05.09.19

1) Need for Speed
2) Turks

R
RosGard 05.09.19

Ned For Speed
Stalker
Kings Bounty
Truckers

L
LightHOwUSE 05.09.19

gaben_nuwell
That's the problem. It is not clear how to interpret the restart. The restart can be continued if the series was frozen. Restarting can be a reimagining of the series as a whole. Restart can even be called a remake.

Essentially restarting a new game that comes out or after a long time (that is, restarts the process of creating the game), or reset the most of the previous events for a new story, but as part of a series. The fact that the authors of the Top did not specify these details, looks very unprofessional.

A
Angry Destroyer 05.09.19

RosGard
I agree about Need for Speed. Long series is in place and does not move to the target. She needs a game that will be at the level Need for Speed Most Wanted or Underground.

L
LunarPhoenix 05.09.19

1) Stalker, of course. but this is only a wet dream of an old fan of the series...
2) remast first Witcher, it would be not bad.
3) halva. not played the first part, I want to go, but with the graphics..
and so, lastly. driver

S
Smallfatguy 05.09.19

1. Prince of persia
2. F. E. A. R.
3. Dead space

L
Loguin 05.09.19

Call of Duty
Need for Speed

b
b1mbo 05.09.19

1. Front Mission - Evolved bad experience showed that the series turned on the curve path shifting game mechanics in 3D Action, that was horrific consequences for the once-great tactical RPG.
2. Battletoads - the recent Duck tales is a great example of a quality remaster would be great to see something like that with frogs.
3. Crash Bandicoot - here everything is clear to return to the series in the hands of Naughty Dog
4. DUNE - genre real time strategy the last few years is in a coma, I think the best shake-up could provide an outlet reimagined DUNE - ehhh dreams, dreams...