3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 05.09.19 12:41 pm

TOP 10: your choice. Game series that need to restart

Hello!
Today we are starting a new TOP 10. Its theme - "Game series that need restarting". This theme, incidentally, was suggested by users of the site among hundreds of others. For the day she scored the most votes.
Here you can leave from one to three versions of the game series, which, in your opinion, are in desperate need of a restart. I think the problems with the options not to be )
This phase will last until 9 December, after which we start the voting, the results of which will be announced this month.
And very soon on our website the start of the traditional voting for the best game of the year. Stay tuned!
264 Comments
Sort by:
B
BioGen 05.09.19

Restart is evil in some of the series of games when I think the worst after a couple of parts will be gone, he decides everything to the worse

M
Maggot993 05.09.19

Prince of persia

c
chegevara91 05.09.19

1)Assassin's Creed
2)Call of Duty
3)Gothic

B
Beun 05.09.19

Dino Crisis

And indeed something of high quality with the dinosaurs in the horror genre. Want to escape from a giant t Rex, to survive, to afraid to look beyond the next intersection, and solve puzzles along the way.
Why this theme runs past a pile of high quality developers I'll never know.

Yes, if only Capcom. In addition to the Resident there is also a good material... Remember the old days...

Oh, and Vampire: The Masquerade would be nice, Yes.

M
Molnenosec 05.09.19

1) Prince of Persia
2) Warcraft
3) S. T. A. L. K. E. R

W
WAga 05.09.19

Generals, Halfa, Neverwinter

P
Polozhenie 05.09.19

1. No One Lives Forever.
2. Bloodrayne.
3. Blood.

5tahA 05.09.19

Truckers, Far Cry, Call of Duty

5tahA 05.09.19

And the next TOP 10 can you make about cranberry game?

A
ARM_SERJ 05.09.19

Medal of honor!
FEAR
Xenus

O
OkGo 05.09.19

Would love to see the restart/continuation:
1). SiN Episodes: Emergence
2). Bulletstorm
3). Series Warcraft

m
mc1death 05.09.19

Legacy of Kain
Prince of Persia
Bloodrayne

Even some of the comments I flatly kill. Special individuals suggest to not restart the series, and a specific part in the series, or, for example, to restart what rivet if not every year then every 2 years. Yet half the commentators, I think, wants remakes of some games or continue some series. By this I think proper to give the definition of restart
Restart or reload (eng. Reboot) — new version of art (film, computer games, comics, etc.), which ignores the events of previous works from the series, creating a new storyline, but with the same characters and ideas

Therefore, why restart something that brings a pile of dough, and the people hawala? Restart only that has outlived its usefulness, is obsolete, has lost relevance.

V
Vladik_BLR 05.09.19

1) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

s
spykjonh 05.09.19

Series Of Gothic, Red Faction

A
Aleksator 05.09.19

Total war
Comaradery
assassin

B
BSPortal 05.09.19

definitely trilogy Prince of Persia - very much I love this story!
Red Faction and MDK 2)

B
Bel911 05.09.19

1.Disciples
2.C&C
3.Arcanum
4.Sid Meier's Pirates

S
Stas_Raider 05.09.19

1. Quake
2. Gothic
3. Prince of Persia
4. Corsairs
5. Neverwinter
6. F. E. A. R.
7. Xenus

Y
Yczh-Kazym 05.09.19

1. Fallout. Can cast aside the negatives, but all the same - that concept, followed by Bethesda (i.e., attempts to bind the style of the original series to serious history) has outlived its usefulness. In the end, the example of Fallout 4 have something in incoherent, senseless and grossly departing from Canon, hitting it into a real trash, in tears of blood. Because the will not be, then a restart is needed with a complete rethinking of the game universe and style. Let this be the gloomy rpg-action about cannibalism and prepoznavanje - but it will be a solid game, not a patchwork quilt.
2. S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Here is clear - atmospheric survival shooter in the home to each resident the post-Soviet space scenery waiting for many.
3. Civilization. In the Wake of the stability of the series has slipped in the copy itself. There was a small breath of fresh air in the form of Beyond Earth, but unfortunately, the sixth part of it can be ruled, becoming the second major update to Civilization IV, and once again surprised by the stupidity of the AI and again truncated potential (with DLC correct, of course). You may need a complete restart of the update most game mechanics in order to make it a truly simulation of the history of mankind, and not of the Brownian motion of units.

C
ChrisRedfield 05.09.19

Saints Row 1, (that is not on the PC).
Far Cry 1 (necessarily of oupen world).
S. T. A. L. K. E. R. SoC (remaster).