3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 05.09.19 12:41 pm

TOP 10: your choice. Game series that need to restart

Hello!
Today we are starting a new TOP 10. Its theme - "Game series that need restarting". This theme, incidentally, was suggested by users of the site among hundreds of others. For the day she scored the most votes.
Here you can leave from one to three versions of the game series, which, in your opinion, are in desperate need of a restart. I think the problems with the options not to be )
This phase will last until 9 December, after which we start the voting, the results of which will be announced this month.
And very soon on our website the start of the traditional voting for the best game of the year. Stay tuned!
264 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avionix 05.09.19

1) The Thing (was not continued, and the original is very good)
2) WarCraft III (still it's too long living in the old chart)
3) Legacy of Kain (very interesting game, but too old for today's realities)

s
saa0891 05.09.19

The author kind of does not describe the criteria of the theme,and apparently many took this as a continuation not a restart.

For me it is the AC series needs to be restarted,although again this is a strange criterion,exactly what it means,such as the Black Flag came out just super for me (one of the best parts of the series,where it was still possible to find such a cool pirate setting and sicarii naval battles,about the visual style I'm not talking 10 out of 10),and then the hell was restarting.But then released,most depressing part of the series ,curve and poor unity,then the Syndicate,which by the way was much better than unity,at what in all components,ranging from fist fights,races on carts,the robbery of trains,a variety of additional missions became a lot more to the world that seemed so much more alive and developed,at the expense again of the wagons,ships and carry,who were puffing and blowing off steam that was no less atmospheric.

And on the subject.
Command & Conquer
Dead Space
Not sure if this series restart as EA,once again buried masterpiece series,although C&C epilogue was the obituary of the series in all respects,after the masterpiece Tiberium Wars to make such a hat is of course full N,but the continuation of this game series I would love to see even restarting.

s
sawa_morozov 05.09.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R.
Half Life
Well, perhaps the Truckers

R
Roman_Rid 05.09.19

C&C: Red Alert
Remaster TES IV: Oblivion with the pleasure washed down.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 05.09.19

I would like to see a restart of the series Fatal Frame without the local combat system.
Otherwise, a very negative attitude to restarts. If any series like it, then restarting it will only spoil. And if you don't like it, and no reason to play at all, and especially to wait changed the game with the same name. Restarts is generally a purely commercial move. People have invented all sorts of nonsense that even the can't do normal. And series brings enough money to finish it unreasonable. Here and decide to come up with a new game, leaving the old name. So there is a guarantee that the profit will be from the past fans, and in fact half the work is already done. The game's plot invented long ago and already proven in practice. It remains only to change the gameplay of the new to attach to additional players to attract and promote this.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.09.19

might and magic - that means that instead of farkraya washed down
Gothic - a big Yes dear
disciples - still stands. or maybe you don't.

G
Gvinblate 05.09.19

Gothic

J
Jinol 05.09.19

Minesweeper, Solitaire, kill pid***sa

k
kisher89 05.09.19

1) Silent Hill
2) Warcraft

M
Micr0 05.09.19

Prince of Persia
Rage
Truckers

a
artis3000 05.09.19

1) Prince of Persia
2) Fallout
3) Assasin's Creed
4) Call of Duty

s
st029 05.09.19

1)Legacy of Kain - always have.
2)the corsairs - I'd love a new engine.
3)Star Wars KOTOR/Star Wars Jedi Knight. Because these episodes ended fit the adventures of the Jedi. Brute Force doesn't count.

E
EVilGENIY 05.09.19

Fallout
Assasins Creed
Heroes of Might and Magic

T
The_Game--Bit 05.09.19

Saint's Row
Medal of Honor
Silent Hill

a
an-di 05.09.19

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy
Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines
BloodRayne
Generally it is about vampires, nothing worthwhile was some tedious treshovye zombyakov.

m
morpholog 05.09.19

1. Space Rangers
2. Sacred
3.Vampire: The Masquerade

J
John Smith_18_ 05.09.19

1) Legacy of Kain
2) C&C
3) Prince of Persia

p
p0lz0vatel 05.09.19