3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 05.09.19 12:41 pm

TOP 10: your choice. Game series that need to restart

Hello!
Today we are starting a new TOP 10. Its theme - "Game series that need restarting". This theme, incidentally, was suggested by users of the site among hundreds of others. For the day she scored the most votes.
Here you can leave from one to three versions of the game series, which, in your opinion, are in desperate need of a restart. I think the problems with the options not to be )
This phase will last until 9 December, after which we start the voting, the results of which will be announced this month.
And very soon on our website the start of the traditional voting for the best game of the year. Stay tuned!
264 Comments
Sort by:
f
falsh777 05.09.19

Onimusha
Manhunt
Champions (return to arms) and is similar with the PS2.
Twisted metal
Fallout
And UMK 3 I want.

D
Dzumm 05.09.19

neverwinter nights

b
baron.duck.1 05.09.19

1) command and conquer definitely require a restart
2) mount and blade - Nitsche so
3) Medieval II: Total War - the best in the series in my opinion

V
Vovka999 05.09.19

probably few remember:
1 Blood
2 Heretik
2 Dune

P
Purgesha 05.09.19

Silent hill
more I of restarts while in a head did not climb)

A
Anna Livshitz 05.09.19

Planescape: Torment
Silent Hill

s
smallhell 05.09.19

1. Silent Storm
2. Space Rangers
3. UFO After...

Series UFO, for all its faults, with the distance of the past years and in comparison with contemporary game development, it looks very genuine, thoroughbred-Pkrno and deep enough.
Out of the list would also like Vampire the Masquerade and Jagged Alliance.

G
GoldFish_TV 05.09.19

Prince of Persia
Corsairs

R
RosGard 05.09.19

gaben_nuwell
She's most likely not on the site all the time, you rushes from one extreme to another. From the arcade to the simulator and back to the past so almost all MMOs. If you do not pay attention to slightly strange the story of a single company. Even clear goals for the player in the company should not only show that you're tougher than mountains. Beat legends and well done in General. Recent years in a series growing only level of graphics, but the gameplay, physics, plot no. Consider the last NFS with more or less sane plot was Undercover. In The Run, the story itself is not.

M
Mad_est 05.09.19

1) Gothic
2) Neverwinter nights
3) Dungeon siege

K
Koresh Togliatti 05.09.19

1) N. O. L. F - No One Lives Forever
2) F. E. A. R
3) Silent Hill

B
Bombardirovschik 05.09.19

My options are never considered, so I will not offer anything.
In the top will be in any case, assassins credi with callofduty and NID form AIDS and other YOBA.

I
Ilya12433 05.09.19

1) Red Faction (sturdy series obviously suffers from self-determination in terms of genre and its development)
2) Mad Max (of a gorgeous film that laid the foundations of post-apocalyptic and dieselpunk in the form in which these genres are represented in the film frankly did a second-rate game)

D
Dmitry47 05.09.19

Warcraft

A
Andrew Praxis 05.09.19

1. Command & Conquer
2. FEAR
3. Red Faction

I
Ilya12433 05.09.19

artis3000
Fallout has already restarted (though not officially) of the unique RPG series in the original (for RPG) the setting made the damn Dying Light

a
airstorm 05.09.19

Gothic is the first and the second part is just a masterpiece, and on modern computers it is necessary to the shaman to start and not flying ... and the graphics should be improved.
Dune - if anyone remembers this good old strategy ;)
Imperium Galactica is only 2 games in this space strategy (3rd did not wait), but for the year 2000 (second part) analogues had!
Wasteland - if anyone remembers this series from the second half of the 80s . Published known Electronic Arts

D
Demiris13 05.09.19

1) Truckers
2) the Conquest of America (Ala Cossacks)
3) Commando

M
Melodicue 05.09.19

1) Commandos
2)Dungeon keeper
3)Aliens vs Predator

M
Melodicue 05.09.19

airstorm
Just so you know, there's wasteland 2, which, as EB, and the continuation and restart