3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naturalus 30.04.20 08:23 pm

[Spoiler]Discuss the ending... (Medal of Honor (2010))

the rabbit dead,the war is clearly not over... waiting for the continuation
133 Comments
Sort by:
H
HappySpermer 30.04.20

Sorry man,guess his name he was young.
Wait...that's only if the game does not pay off paw will suck.

M
Mistic 30.04.20

Yes, the rabbit that all the time, no luck, all of his explosions was deafening, has been dropped, was taken prisoner....

G
Grand Theft Aero 30.04.20

_mass effect_ lol, this game every 2 years make.

_
_GrID_ 30.04.20

_mass effect_ lol, this game every 2 years make.
You Code is not mixed up by any chance?
By sabzh: so the ending is not penetrated, all the same, he died? It is a pity of course....

P
Prosto Keyn 30.04.20

Yes, UserB by the WAY WHAT kind of THING IT's IN the HAND HELD?

B
BED BOY 30.04.20

BY THE WAY WHAT KIND OF THING IT'S IN THE HAND HELD?
It's a rabbit's foot, it brings good luck, so they say, probably why his nickname is...

i
ivan45767 30.04.20

Don Kane
Foot of a hare (or rabbit, probably rabbit).

E
Eternal Darkness 30.04.20

The poor Bunny((((((((((((((((((((((((( I agree, not exactly a rabbit, well he was wounded, deafened, took prisoner sucks I agree got a foot

N
Naturalus 30.04.20

hmm I watched again the ending there, two of the Taliban(maybe the Americans in camote), sitting maybe the new game will be released

andrew999
no, on the contrary, after jumping from a great height, usually die, and a lot of other facts!

P
Prosto Keyn 30.04.20

Well, now it is clear why his rabbit prozvali, he had been shot and he was falling, he did not how much, unfortunately it was not always... Amen.

Hez from me at home then rabbit there)

Z
ZongerX 30.04.20

all the game is on the 2nd place after the CoD (IMHO) the plot and the graph of time!

N
Naturalus 30.04.20

chijik
disagree... compared to MW2,this game is interesting and the story more fancy. but the game is similar to ArmA II and OP:Dragon Rising

N
Nikodim345 30.04.20

The moral of the ending is this: on foot helps those who help themselves.

E
Eternal Darkness 30.04.20

Naturalus do with this, I agree with you, but he is almost dead

E
EGO.Indy 30.04.20

The sequel will be 100%.I do think that all this bluff,saying if the sale does not pay off,the game will not be complete bullshit.Developed for 100% made the sequel and now the only question is,how much it will cost.If the game will pay off to a lot of,if not,then not.

M
Mr.DE-ATH 30.04.20

Normal ending, without excessive pathos, vitally so. Rabbit-and it is a pity of course, went to the poor man.

B
Botponevole 30.04.20

Well, someone had to die , this was going on , only reason I thought the mummy rabbit not the topic was :(

K
KAiN[tmb] 30.04.20

The ending is pleased. In terms of production, directing, etc. Indeed, tragic emotional ending is much better than any hapy end's and medal once again confirmed it. From the point of view of the possibility of continuing the storyline - the unequivocal answer is no. It is possible that there will be a sequel, involving the same characters. There is another option - it's just the design of the original to close the game. In my opinion, the second option is better, because sucking the finger to anything good in the end, does not...

M
Mihandel 30.04.20

Yes, sorry for the Rabbit..... Was a good man.....
And on the question who is still cooler: CODMW or MoH..... It seems to me that after all the CoD. Not to say that EA has the first damn about modern war(well, almost contemporary) came out lumpy(and very contrary!), but..... Not up to Cod and, even though the turnip sing! Does not hold and that's it! Like and the action is good and the decor is not cliche, and the production is not bad.... But it's not working! Even the same Taliban, and they don't end up exhausted! Compared to them, not entirely successful from the Japanese CoDWaW seem to be geniuses of tactics! There on the palm trees, sat down, and from under the ground came out, and the corpses pretended to be, and..... But here? Well, once mined the corpse. And still the house was mowed telephone. And that's all. With the same success could be in the old MoH to replace the model of the German Taliban, but the mountain of brown sand-snow remake.... The characters have made in the old traditions, i.e. us at least a chainsaw to cut rolls, and we all*%$. In consequence of the death of a character perceived as a necessary evil, otherwise it would be possible James bond pile up on stage to deduce! And so, still feel sorry for the Rabbit. Was a good man....
PS: Well, not happy ending all over.... Physically this story couldn't end with"and everyone lived happily ever after.... Anyway I'm tired of these happy endings..... And in this case, forced to think, to appreciate, to feel.... For that should be respected developers such as EA and IW

P
Prosto Keyn 30.04.20

Mihandel
Me too, the ending caught sales tear shed ;( And happy endings that's too corny, well, not to be at war happy ends.