3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naturalus 30.04.20 08:23 pm

[Spoiler]Discuss the ending... (Medal of Honor (2010))

the rabbit dead,the war is clearly not over... waiting for the continuation
133 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mistic 30.04.20

Mihandel
Just Code - it is a large script, this everything is so thought out. I'm not saying it's bad, on the contrary, this is cool, spectacular, is perceived as a movie!
In Mont scripted scenes a lot less because of the spectacle this does not work.. just Kind of wanted to show the war as it is, but there is something like that out.... But still a good game) I did for cartoon bought=)

N
Nero9119 30.04.20

The ending is cool, finally not a happy ending. Kill the rabbit that surprising.

K
Kiberkirik 30.04.20

The ending is predictable. But not bad.

N
Naturalus 30.04.20

this is probably pre-history was...

H
Huntex1911 30.04.20

The continuation has to be what happened to Adams of the special squad and two units of Wolves

especially it is unclear what happened to the wolves they lay there and shoot left right?)

F
FAGET FUCK 30.04.20

Sorry Rabbit(( and he was my favorite character in the game..

S
SERGEi_2000 30.04.20

Good ending! Although... it was possible 2 do.. for a change ;)
Can then make a game about the war in Chechnya, Iraq ;)

|
|SF|Elite 30.04.20

dimbaZLO
17.10.10 16:40 Sorry for the Rabbit(( and he was my favorite character in the game..
Me too))well and mother still.

D
Dekster Morgan 30.04.20

About the directing of the ending is exactly what I was looking muddied.
But otherwise it does not save the game. Here in MW1 was a gap in the pattern is full, and then...

D
Dryunevich 30.04.20

I also have a rabbit would your favorite character, his mission was interesting.

D
Danick 30.04.20

Sorry for the rabbit...((( And the game is short I thought...

b
biscuit 30.04.20

I like the ending more impressed than in the code or bad company 2, the rabbit really was sorry, but I've played without a break, so that if interrupted will hardly feel, and the music is just class in the subject everywhere, HANZ Zimmer made worse, but that's my opinion))

H
HopHop 30.04.20

Personally I liked the game not much more than CODE !!
It simply must feel and the Taliban by the way made it really good !
because the Taliban are no palm trees and in the stones and rocks they can't dig
Over the mountains like a true mountain goats roam,is very vivid in my
I'm her 2nd time to pass even started

J
Just like old times 30.04.20

yeah sorry for the harsh ending , I was hoping to the last that will be happy ending :(
and still hope)
the sequel will surely be)

Y
Yohoho amigo 30.04.20

Weird? What my post rubbed? I wrote on the topic.
The ending is vital, well, well, that did not End Happy.

f
faustyan 30.04.20

kick you give you rabbit mind! and the fact that he single-handedly floor of Afghanistan shot down?fucking it is not a pity,I rather thought:- when he will die after the captivity !?

E
Eternal Darkness 30.04.20

che you angry like a dog on a rabbit??? Yes, but he was helped and do not go to a dead game character

O
Oleg Pulya 30.04.20

andrew999
I agree with you

on topic:
Rabbit is VERY a pity... I thought I would be a happy ending(((( hoped to the last that the helicopter will arrive on time and the Rabbit will survive(((((

About rabbit's feet:
if he got into such trouble that without it he would probably do on the first day of the war was killed by the first cartridge of the first Taliban

f
faustyan 30.04.20

if I had my way I would still bearded man in a cap in the ranks of the stiffs recorded using, say, mines, painfully, he pisses me off, besides that it is on the splash screen so it is still worn everywhere with you!

T
Twin Frozr 30.04.20

Oh well bearded man is the feature of the whole game, if he is not on the disc then it certainly no one would buy.