3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skorpion-najka 02.05.20 09:04 pm

Why do people have to play in the dark 1? (Dark Souls 3)

To way 3 dark 1 dark played 250-300 people the incentive, but after 7-8k why?
87 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 02.05.20

Fokliester
you wrote that people are unable to master 2 and 3 dark, and you say he has decided? Here is the explanation
And he wrote it based on what? Than he backed up those words? How are they explained? You need something else to chew?

Go to the first play
Why? I passed all three. And not for you to decide where I should go.

again not the teeth 2 and 3
Do you really think the second part harder the first? Then I sincerely pity you.

Simply, there are people of intellectual labor , and is working ( like you)
And for you first belong? Yes, it's worse than I thought.

so shut up since the brain has not received xD
And after this this individual has the audacity to say that I've been someone call.... Yeah. This is a forum, where people discuss things. So you didn't decide to tell me or not. And statements such immediately clear who here that has not received, and what mom and dad taught.

R
Rubicon696 02.05.20

Marty52

Played 1.7 K hours in ДС1 and 1.2 K hours in X2. Mainly pvp fights in FC and tournaments. That has mastered both parts of the DS not bad.
So you can compare and draw adequate conclusions about the game's combat system.

Marty52 wrote:
All went to learn something new. And ghouls from ДС1 not able to perceive something new
That's what you decided? Hmm, apparently all you have, sad.
It figures playing decided. And that's a fact. And you are only empty words.

Marty52 wrote:
But you hardly passed, because you do not know, but boast a game in X2. Funny.
Here's another gem of casuale. Don't know about the sides and make conclusions about naturally. That's really funny. lol

Marty52 wrote:
And again for reference: in the DS3 have that exact same mechanic, but with the addition of the Fighting stance.
Here in this and all your casual. To talk about what even a rough understanding no.
This is possible and to minimize communication. Your level of knowledge of the combat system series of games slightly lower than no.
Just about anything you say and anything to prove. Stupid do not understand math. the part you don't know. lol

M
Marty52 02.05.20

Rubicon696
It figures playing decided. And that's a fact. And you are only empty words.
Numbers playing have decided which part better. That's all.

Here in this and all your casual. To talk about what even a rough understanding no.
But I did not see an answer: what is the complexity of the combat system of the second DS? The conclusion is that you either don't know what they are talking about or going to answer. And what is my casual, if I stated a fact.

Here's another gem of casuale. Don't know about the sides and make conclusions about naturally. That's really funny. lol
Because to say that the fight in X2 is harder, maybe just not the most appropriate person.

This is possible and to minimize communication. Your level of knowledge of the combat system series of games slightly lower than no.
A brilliant departure from the dispute (not), but you did not answer than the combat system of the second part so much different from the first. So I got to figure out who here has had any knowledge.

Just about anything you say and anything to prove. Stupid do not understand math. the part you don't know. lol
And you try or you can draw the appropriate conclusions.

Spoiler've looked your profile by chance. To my surprise there was no limit. With me trying to argue with you fucking CHEATER. His watch (supposedly 1.7 K and 1.2 K) can push yourself away, because of this fact. Now you don't that have any faith, so still and clear that your competence in the mechanics of the game - zero. But you're the answer, what is the complexity of the suit X2. It will be interesting to read at your leisure.

R
Rubicon696 02.05.20

Marty52 wrote:
Numbers playing have decided which part better. That's all.
Then ДС1 this is the worst game in the series... following your logic... lol

Here is seen the fact that after the release of the DS3... the number of players in X2 is halved, in ДС1 remained almost unchanged. Conclusion. Players X2 went to study and master the new series of DS. But fans ДС1, is not able to do not get out of this archaic but familiar ДС1.

Marty52 wrote:
But I did not see an answer: what is the complexity of the combat system of the second DS?
And you will be easier if I start to list pieces of the combat system X2?
Vskidku...
\the dependence of the long roll from download Persian (despite the fact kapov lot) that changes the fighting style.
\the dependence of the stamina boost from download as well plays a role in the construction build
\clever system of poise, which is very difficult to obesity in contrast to the primitive system of poise ДС1.
\strict timings museth weapons, especially the heavy guns, as strict timings of the attacks and their direction.In ДС1 is much easier to.
\more tweaking of the build because of the possibility to configure iframe in somersaults and beckstead (bounces)
\work with iframe rebounds, adding much variety in combat tactics
\complicated parry with a different bet depending on the class of weapon or shield
\the possibility of free movement with the included Locke
\the ability to control the direction of the shot without cutting off the lock
\Yes, even the right animation and Musatov based on the technology of motion captur a lot of trying.
So, on vskidku. There you can even list and list. But it is why you. You have no idea about all these chips. For you that ДС1 that X2 and DS3 and it (with the flips).lol. And for those who are in the subject, the difference is so obvious and so in fact X2 is much more diverse and variable that is not even discussed.
But you can still say that the current mers is no different from the Zhiguli 20-year-old... same 4 wheels, engine, transmission, body. Here your logic... lol

M
Marty52 02.05.20

Rubicon696
Then ДС1 this is the worst game in the series... following your logic... lol
LOL
Dark Souls - currently 4822. Peak in 24 hours - 7460.
Dark Souls 2 - at the moment, 2049. Peak in 24 hours - 3560.
It's time to make friends with the eyes.

the number of players in X2 is halved, in ДС1 remained almost unchanged
Despite the fact that somewhere in the beginning of the topic it is written that in the first part of the play about 4 thousands (and likely was meant peak).

But fans ДС1, is not able to do not get out of this archaic but familiar ДС1.
Well, I'm one of the fans of the first part. However now play in the third. Therefore your argument is empty words.

the dependence of the length of the roll from download Persian (despite the fact kapov lot) that changes the fighting style.
the dependence of the stamina boost from download as well plays a role in the construction build
Do not carry nonsense. Fighting style does not change. Change is how sharply you want the player to react to external threats. Boost stamina also has little effect, because all the sets of armor are balanced. In the course of you are so well versed in the game that do not know about the phenomenon of Fashion Souls.

clever system of poise, which is very difficult to use in contrast to the primitive system of poise ДС1.
Stability works in X2 is exactly the same as in the first part. That's changed are the weapons appeared in a separate article associated with damage balance. Also the animation of the weapon have changed. For example, if uchatan in the first part embowel in Pvp, here she is not so much good at it, because now, after the sequential combination of the two strikes, increased timing until the next attack. That's WHY to use balance and not. That is, summing up, Pvp became more gentle. But for you during this difficult.

more tweaking of the build because of the possibility to configure iframe in somersaults and beckstead (bounces)
working with iframe rebounds, adding much variety in combat tactics
Oh, I direct this diversity in Pvp was observed in X2 that you can get. Just something a variety of with its fancy bounces faster all drove away. It was enough for them to spear deeper thrust.

complicated parry with a different bet depending on the class of weapon or shield
Well, that is what it is. But for someone on the contrary it became easier again.

the ability to move freely from Locke included
the ability to control the direction of the shot without cutting off the lock
It makes the fight easier, if that.

Yes, even the right animation and Musatov based on the technology of motion captur a lot of trying.
On the contrary, the players complained that now animations are unrealistic, and more like some kind of slasher. And again, no complications.

But it is why you. You have no idea about all these chips
So, where am I to you.

For you that ДС1 that X2 and DS3 and it (with the flips).lol. And for those who are in the subject, the difference is so obvious that not even discussed.
The theme of the campaign just you. Not crowded in the club understand?

Here your logic... lol
Oh, you and about my logic all you know. Are you psychic.

R
Rubicon696 02.05.20

Marty52
Like I said... casual Nuba useless to explain that either. Stupid not to understand and continues to tell your noob nonsense.
You have no idea what kind of illiterate nonsense. lol It's brutal. No shame.
Go to Reddit and talk to fans of the series DS, from all over the world. They are popular to explain what was happening. But if you're there I'll bear all your nonsense, then you will lower the karma and send nah very fast. lol
Boring, not educated, not trained, noob casual you. No more.
The conversation is over.

M
Marty52 02.05.20

Rubicon696
Like I said... casual Nuba useless to explain that either. Stupid not to understand and continues to tell your noob nonsense.
Oh my good. You can't even have a normal argument, but instead try to explain something, tell the person that he just noob. Honey, don't cry. I didn't mean to offend you.

You have no idea what kind of illiterate nonsense. lol It's brutal. No shame.
Here is a direct and even not imagine? Shame and disgrace to me. Do not tell my mom.

Go to Reddit and talk to fans of the series DS, from all over the world. They are popular to explain what was happening. But if you're there I'll bear all your nonsense, then you will lower the karma and send nah very fast. lol
You are now dropped much of the inhabitants of Reddit by putting them in a row, cataract. Firstly, there is a quite adequate people that will explain. Secondly, there is nowhere I will not send if I do not begin to send (and I will).

Boring, not educated, not trained, noob casual you. No more.
To stamp his foot forgotten.

The conversation is over.
Your destruction, because you have not told than the Dark more difficult. That added a couple new stats? So there pumped easier. What made the animation more complex. So it just gives a larger window to exit stanlake. And so on. In the end we have that Pvp was more ENJOYABLE than the first part, but less fast. And Pve in the second part, generally the lightest in the series.

D
DenDi333 02.05.20

Because after the second and third Darka like to once again plunge into a dark gnitude atmosphere, as a Dark Souls I is the best part of the series!

R
Ramzan Kazaev 02.05.20

Probably because 1 dark harder and more hardcore Third)))

R
Ramzan Kazaev 02.05.20

A week can't kill the samurai in the tower)))

A
Aleksey Chichigin 02.05.20

Playing in the third part, many people want to see what was the beginning of the series, and when you see the same graphene, boevku and more oppressive atmosphere a drag on it. The first Dark souls by far the best game in the series.

I
IKillGLaDOS 02.05.20

All DS are good for her. The first is the undisputed leader. Second great even Magoulas and music, the rest anyone, I personally LOR wildly delivers. In the third I really Majuli not enough, this native has already become

H
HamataYoshi 02.05.20

Your first Darka harder only because kryvych somersaults when you lock on the enemy (forward - backward - left - right). In the subsequent parts it is possible to tumble to the enemy when you lock at any angle, which naturally gives the chance more often to strike the enemy in the first darque was possible only with the lack Locke at the enemy.
PS. only among the fans of this series (+demon souls, bloodborne) there are hard-core fans of only one piece and do not see the emphasis the dignity of the other. Take for example a series of year of war. The first made an impression, subsequent just improved the gameplay and stuff, but these jerks here as the first part has not. And such a bunch of examples.

X
X_ray_83 02.05.20

The most difficult DemonSouls, there often die if the enemies become stronger here de hardcore )))

M
Marty52 02.05.20

HamataYoshi
Your first Darka
It's not ours, and Frolovskaya.

harder
And here lie. The first third is more difficult.

only among the fans of this series (+demon souls, bloodborne) there are hard-core fans of only one piece and do not see the emphasis the dignity of the other
A finger poke at them, uncle. And then I see yet uporotyh only among those who are rude the first part.

X_ray_83
That's for sure. But most importantly, you are no fires. All the location (or rather part of it, but it is the volume ogogo) at the point of death had to pass again.

V
VeRteX 02.05.20

X_ray_83
X_ray_83 wrote:
The most difficult DemonSouls, there often die if the enemies become stronger here de hardcore )))
Maybe harder, but with a bad trend increased the amount of souls from enemies, thereby facilitating the pumping and balancing the difficulty.

P
Paarl 02.05.20

I'm old school so prefer dark souls the first, the third more reminds me of bloodborn, plus first impressions of dark souls 1 unforgettable.

t
technopank 02.05.20

The best part is the first, but the port was a bad, you know why.
The 2nd part, a great port, but alas it took me 2 playthroughs, 1 in free tempo, 2nd knocking out achievements.
3 the second part of the pop, and I am afraid that it is inferior to the 1st part, but is superior to the second.
If ДС4 it will be full treshak 100%.

A
Aleudin1 02.05.20

Eagle-Owl
To the point.

A
Aleudin1 02.05.20

Here I read comments of some people and hereyu. They write, saying the dialogue is bad in the first souls. Sorry, but you what you play? If the calculator is clear. And if on normal hardware, installed fix, then no. The fact that after installing DSfix, graphics changes dramatically. Particularly noticeable with graphics cards from AMD. Personally tested two of the same computer, with Nvidia cards and AMD. For the first shower definitely recommend AMD. As for the main question, my answer is short the success of the FIRST SHOWER will NOT REPEAT ONE. So there's all invented, and yummy.