3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skorpion-najka 02.05.20 09:04 pm

Why do people have to play in the dark 1? (Dark Souls 3)

To way 3 dark 1 dark played 250-300 people the incentive, but after 7-8k why?
87 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maklakony 02.05.20

Skorpion-najka
He's not shit, but not the best . He is the worst of the best, IMHO

P
Purgesha 02.05.20

the second DS, the worst of them all, but here's the best part of 1 and 3 until I is hard to say, still the third I haven't got to the end and didn't feel the replay value, while the first came on a different char to ng+++, time will tell.

N
NeverSm1le 02.05.20

AleXStein
no, not all,there's the taste.I didn't like DS 2,I'm not going to say that it's a bad game and that people would have not played it,on the contrary, if someone not familiar with the DS series then I advise him to start with DS 2,as it is easier for me than the original DS.When I just see Ornstein in DS 2, a long spit from the schlock developers. About blue demon with foundry generally silent,and battle tactics with the bosses in DS 2,stood back and drank it.As for me, DS 2 is the weakest game in the series

S
Skorpion-najka 02.05.20

Purgesha
Yes of course for you part 1 better, because your minds are clouded. you oldfagi.
What ENT from this graph it? still say that Mario atmosphere.

P
Purgesha 02.05.20

Skorpion-najka
christen all oldpage is superficial enough, the first part was released in 2009, this is the way not so long ago it was, and the second part no the challenge does not as other parts. I bought a lot of gems life 99 pieces and cans of estus makes no sense at all to save, while in part 3 you start 3(!) banks, what makes you to think whether to use. Of course, if you're into casual games and a second DS for you topic.

M
Maklakony 02.05.20

Purgesha
LOL complexity under themselves can be adjusted, you want the complexity? don't use gems and not swing estus. All dark soulsi not complex in nature. you sit and jerk off to simply the complexity and skill is missing.

v
vikknest 02.05.20

The second dark only the cartoon was much better in the rest of this first Etalon series (not taking the example of the demons, I have not played)

S
Skorpion-najka 02.05.20

Purgesha
What's the estus? if the locations are shit 1 darque.

M
Maklakony 02.05.20

vikknest
So the schedule as if the most important thing in the game, lol. play Mario then if you graph is not needed.

S
Skorpion-najka 02.05.20

vikknest
Because you're a oldfag.

s
siame 02.05.20

Maklakony
Enough to wind srach. And even so thick.

v
vikknest 02.05.20

In darque is not a place as some of the reviews!!!

M
Maklakony 02.05.20

vikknest
Mario Hello.

l
legusor 02.05.20

the first part is the hardest.

S
Skorpion-najka 02.05.20

legusor
Now you oldfagi neplacut)

s
siame 02.05.20

Maklakony
The graphics in ДС1 standards, the animation is awesome. I have all the.

s
siame 02.05.20

Maklakony
OK. You've convinced me.

M
Maklakony 02.05.20

siame
That's good.

o
onic 02.05.20

I noticed a strange thing - 1 dark on the laptop slows down, and 2 and 3 are stable. Apparently all the same optimizations in 2 and 3 is, despite the cries of some =).

V
Vova126 02.05.20

The first part consistently bad work at all on ludih computers, from the oldest to newest, but she but no crashes or freezes as a 3 part.