3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skorpion-najka 02.05.20 09:04 pm

Why do people have to play in the dark 1? (Dark Souls 3)

To way 3 dark 1 dark played 250-300 people the incentive, but after 7-8k why?
87 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elena Dflbvjdyf 02.05.20

Started playing the first dark after the second and third. Of course, with the fixes (keyboard). Played to understand - really all so is difficult, as eyewitnesses tell. Liked. But to the most difficult directly - no. Seth Havel, a shield 100% protection against physical damage, the spell iron flesh at all possible not to be soared. And the bosses are the most difficult. The most difficult part for me is the third. Because takes mad reaction. And the only undefeated boss for me - Black knight from the second. Are unable to defeat him alone.

D
Ded MastDay 02.05.20

Elena Dflbvjdyf
Totally agree. Also was the first soul after the second and third, and kawamichi (eats-NNO with the fix). No direct hell didn't notice it at about the same level, only the fights are less dynamic than in the third part. Graphics are of course dated, but not to say that the horror fully playable, and very quickly stop paying attention to it. I do not understand people who hatat any one part. In my opinion they are all worthy and are perceived as parts of a whole.

A
AT_Sagor 02.05.20

Elena Dflbvjdyf
Hi! Long time no see.

Svetoslav
I, the second as something falls out of the series, but like the most.
Find something that forces to pass the first part to the end, for once. Third it four times over, and the second part so all scored a try to read the passage. To be honest, and the third part is unlikely to have pass at least once, too boring looks.

F
FallenGhost 02.05.20

Personally, I wanted to go all games of the series after the third part. The first and second at the time missed.

As for the first impression of the game spoils the curve of the port. The problem I decided to play DualShock. But, as already written above:
HamataYoshi wrote:
...only because kryvych somersaults when you lock on the enemy (forward - backward - left - right).
In the subsequent parts it is possible to tumble to the enemy when you lock at any angle, which naturally gives the chance more often to strike the enemy in the first darque was possible only with the lack Locke at the enemy.
Me it was annoying at first, because in DS I came after Bloodborne, and shields the habit of never used. So rifts for me was a very important aspect. But I had to get used to this defect, and I picked up a shield.

If the administration can be used, the drawdown of fps I got. Playing with Dspicdem, many times I configured it, and still nothing helps. Now we come to the location Plague city" and came into the game 2-3 weeks. I hope I finish the game.

D
Dimast1941 02.05.20

FallenGhost compl
In Bloodborne you drawdown fps is not strained??)))

G
GG4 02.05.20

Passed each part in less than an hour on the skill on Vastu and forgotten.

F
FallenGhost 02.05.20

Dimast1941
With the latest patches they were occasionally. So no.